Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quantum Mechanics

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:38 am - IP Logged

How could you apply quantum mechanics  to the lottery?

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:54 am - IP Logged

You'd have to give up all the contemporary methods you were indoctrinated with, when searching for winning numbers.

The people who witness the drawings have a definite effect on the outcome, solely based on their presence. Unfortunately, unless you were the only person witnessing the drawing, there's no better way to influence the outcome no matter how unlikely your influence may affect the drawing, it's the best chance you have. 

Basically it's the observer who creates their reality. 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5112 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:54 am - IP Logged

g5:

U must drive a VERY smart car like Psyko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't laugh<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Psyko may have a computer IN D>>>>>>>car but<<<<<where is it located????????!

smart car does like 2 GO skinny<<<<<dippin if D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GULL's<<<<<DON"T ^^^^^LAUGH LOL!!!!

United States
        Member #155994
        June 5, 2014
        497 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2014, 1:32 am - IP Logged

That's a very interesting question. This is something I've already been looking at. But, are you looking for a mathematical answer?

Well, just like the lottery, Quantum Mechanics involves chaos and uncertainty. The way to handle this is through the use of probability. However, the probabilities of individual digits and combos do not change. At least, theoretically. So, what's left then? Probabilities involving groups of numbers. Fortunately, this can change since you can group the numbers in any way you want.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
          Texas
          United States
          Member #150797
          December 31, 2013
          814 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2014, 8:11 am - IP Logged

I think these ideas have been discussed over on the math board.

Also you can try a search, especially for user JadeLottery.  But I hope you have some math background, 'cause otherwise reading these posts will just cause a massive headache.

Bang Head

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
            Member #9517
            December 10, 2004
            1271 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2014, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Weird stuff...

Learn about the Quantum Eraser experiment:

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
              Member #109074
              April 5, 2011
              3516 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2014, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Read the book by Louise Anderson 

Quantum lottery you can purchase at Barnes and nobles......great book

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2014, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Louie Anderson, the dead comedian wrote a book  on Quantum Lottery? Didn't know he was into that stuff...hmmm, I guess we learn something new everyday. Thanks.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                  Member #9517
                  December 10, 2004
                  1271 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2014, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Louie Anderson, the dead comedian wrote a book  on Quantum Lottery? Didn't know he was into that stuff...hmmm, I guess we learn something new everyday. Thanks.

How wrong can you get? It's Louise Anderson.

And Louie Anderson is not dead.

This must be a bad attempt at trolling.

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2014, 8:46 am - IP Logged

How wrong can you get? It's Louise Anderson.

And Louie Anderson is not dead.

This must be a bad attempt at trolling.

Sorry, I was thinking of that fat comedian who always screamed.

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1527 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2014, 9:28 am - IP Logged

In case anyone is truly interested, the author's full name is Sofia Louise Anderson.

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1527 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2014, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I assume that when you mention quantum mechanics, you are speaking of "it's math". If this is so, it may not readily applicable to the the lottery, because as you probably know,  Quantum Mechanics is about the "very small", the microscopic sub-atomic world. The Lottery is about the "very large" macroscopic world and may be more amendable to being used with Classical Physics. I do think though that you can use CONCEPTS from both quantum and classical physics to help you.

I won't go over all the many nuances of classical and quantum theory, because it can be easily researched on the Net. I'd recommend not focusing on the math unless you're so inclined, but rather focus on the basic ideas being presented during your research. The quantum physics concepts can be broached at a later time, but if I may, I'd like to present one idea in relation to classical physics. In your study, keep it so simple that even a ten year-old kid could completely understand it and find it's correlates in the lottery. 

1. Classical Physics has to do with Isaac Newton's Laws of Motion. 

Imagine that the lottery is a wheel, which I like to call a Uni-wheel, because it moves in concert with "everthing else" that is moving in the world like atoms, insects, me, you, planets, galaxies, and etcetera. This lottery wheel has every number of every lottery on it, but you just need concern yourself with the particular lottery you're dealing with. So if I'm working with the pick 3, it's a pick 3 Uni-wheel, and has numbers arranged from 000 to 999 around the circumference of the wheel. Imagine that every draw that is drawn can be likened to a freeze-frame shot of this wheel at a certain position. The postion is marked by the draw that was drawn. Allow your mind to reflect on this while considering that Newton's laws are also concerned with position and movement. Good luck!

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1646 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Fortunately, this can change since you can group the numbers in any way you want.

gcs5, this quote is directly from Pick3Guy in this thread and is all you need when developing combos. Please forget about Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Physics, and Quantum Leap...please. They have absolutely no place in a game with a specific field of numbers which are odd and even.  What does have a place here is permutation where you do exactly what is says in the highlighted quote based on their positions. This is all you need. Anything more and you're taxing your brain waaaaaaay too much...serious business.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7295 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2014, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics_of_time_travel

United States
                              Member #93947
                              July 10, 2010
                              2180 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2014, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't find any references to the lottery at that web page.

Did you?