Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quantum Mechanics

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Kola.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #156525
June 21, 2014
4 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2014, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Nice work! Sound like exactly the correct answer to the question......

How could you apply quantum mechanics  to the lottery?

Smile

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2014, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Smile

KimLee,

If what you're implying is that the way to beat the lottery is to build a Time Machine which allows you to play numbers that you bring back from the future, then, I agree.

Maybe Stack47 has learned how to apply Quantum Mechanics to this problem. Smile

--Jimmy4164

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Back to the past! Somebody place a mirror here and there in the universe! A project for NASA?

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7343 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2014, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't find any references to the lottery at that web page.

Did you?

There might be other applications and I just mentioned the obvious. Is it really necessary to explain the effect time travel could have on lottery play?

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
          LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4587 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2014, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

That's a very interesting question. This is something I've already been looking at. But, are you looking for a mathematical answer?

Well, just like the lottery, Quantum Mechanics involves chaos and uncertainty. The way to handle this is through the use of probability. However, the probabilities of individual digits and combos do not change. At least, theoretically. So, what's left then? Probabilities involving groups of numbers. Fortunately, this can change since you can group the numbers in any way you want.

Dr Carl Gustav Jung, a renowned Swiss psychiatrist was a founder of Analytical Psychology said: “in all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order”.

Perhaps the secret orders of the Freemasons or Rosicrucian's have the hidden formula?

Fortes fortuna juvat

Eddessa_Knight 

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3316 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

i play lotto schrodingers cat  method, i dont check my tickets, and i havent  lost till i see the numbers,.

<div_prefs id="div_prefs">

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19900 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2014, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Back to the past! Somebody place a mirror here and there in the universe! A project for NASA?

NASA already has more than it can handle with its limited budget, it'll be up to private money to finance that.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
                The Quantum Master
                West Concord, MN
                United States
                Member #21
                December 7, 2001
                3684 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2014, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I think these ideas have been discussed over on the math board.

Also you can try a search, especially for user JadeLottery.  But I hope you have some math background, 'cause otherwise reading these posts will just cause a massive headache.

Bang Head

yeah, we've been known to cause many a headache, on a scattering of subjects, with plethora of peoples, in a conundrum of consciousness, while dreaming in divinity.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                Wisdom is Not Censored
                Douglas Paul Smallish
                Jehocifer

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2014, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Smile

Yes, Time Travel is the correct answer, the only answer, and we are all time travelers with varying degrees of experience. I think All Forms of Prediction, by default and oftentimes unbeknowst to the player, incorporate aspects of time travel. All of us manipulate numerical information in a myriad of different ways to Arrive at the correct answer that will show up some point in the future. The very tools, techniques, methods, and systems we use are part of that time machine toolbox. We think of time travel, and we often think its too complicated of an area to enter into. Granted, for many, the "math" can seem complicated, but there's always exists a level of accessible simplicity. It's merely the symbols that are used in "complex" math, which are of course their own language, that can give a person pause.  But what is it that gives rise to or rather comes before the math? It's The Concept. The symbols are expressing CONCEPTS. In general, I've never seen anyone not comprehend aspects of a scientific or mathematical concept, especially if the speaker or writer endeavor's to appropriately explain it according to the listener's level of understanding. We can always take the most seemingly complex concept and scale it up or down according to what's being worked upon. In essence, you can extremely simplify the concept of time travel, distill its essential truth and then re-imaginatively scale it down for the lottery. After scaling, you can then use simple arithmetic, complex math or even no math if that's your inclination, to fully express the concept conceived.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                    nassau,bahamas
                    Bahamas
                    Member #156320
                    June 15, 2014
                    1210 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2014, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Time Travel is the correct answer, the only answer, and we are all time travelers with varying degrees of experience. I think All Forms of Prediction, by default and oftentimes unbeknowst to the player, incorporate aspects of time travel. All of us manipulate numerical information in a myriad of different ways to Arrive at the correct answer that will show up some point in the future. The very tools, techniques, methods, and systems we use are part of that time machine toolbox. We think of time travel, and we often think its too complicated of an area to enter into. Granted, for many, the "math" can seem complicated, but there's always exists a level of accessible simplicity. It's merely the symbols that are used in "complex" math, which are of course their own language, that can give a person pause.  But what is it that gives rise to or rather comes before the math? It's The Concept. The symbols are expressing CONCEPTS. In general, I've never seen anyone not comprehend aspects of a scientific or mathematical concept, especially if the speaker or writer endeavor's to appropriately explain it according to the listener's level of understanding. We can always take the most seemingly complex concept and scale it up or down according to what's being worked upon. In essence, you can extremely simplify the concept of time travel, distill its essential truth and then re-imaginatively scale it down for the lottery. After scaling, you can then use simple arithmetic, complex math or even no math if that's your inclination, to fully express the concept conceived.

Kola

So are the results of the pick3 really based on Quantum numbers.

like those guys or guy who once had a thread here on the site.

numeralogic masters something .

i was looking into it and its so complex

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1532 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2014, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

So are the results of the pick3 really based on Quantum numbers.

like those guys or guy who once had a thread here on the site.

numeralogic masters something .

i was looking into it and its so complex

The Pick 3 is based on quantum numbers, and it is Not based on quantum numbers. Both are true, and as to which is true for you, is obviously the one that can serve you the best. So one need not even consider quantum numbers in order to work on the Pick 3, especially if you're Thinking is not remotely inclined this way. There are those like, Mike27 of the "Numeralogic Masters" thread, who may be wired to see "quantumness" in numbers, and approaching the lottery that way will work for them. All ways can work well, and one way is not better to the exclusion of all others. I think that at their Root, all these ways are directly or at least tangentially connected to each other. So in essence, it's possible for each person to consistently arrive at the same pick 3 result, while coming from totally different perspectives.  Each person can do well in the lottery no matter what tool, technique, method, or system one chooses to use, as long as you spend good time going deep and wide into your chosen way. I believe that if one can see and appreciate many of these ways, it will only imbue and enhance that person's own way of working on the pick 3.

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2014, 2:04 am - IP Logged

There might be other applications and I just mentioned the obvious. Is it really necessary to explain the effect time travel could have on lottery play?

Stack47,

"Is it really necessary to explain the effect time travel could have on lottery play?"

KOLA's opinion notwithstanding - YES!

Look Into the PAST a Few Years For An Explanation...

Be sure to note my reference to a "Cast of Characters!"

--Jimmy4164

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1532 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2014, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Stack47,

"Is it really necessary to explain the effect time travel could have on lottery play?"

KOLA's opinion notwithstanding - YES!

Look Into the PAST a Few Years For An Explanation...

Be sure to note my reference to a "Cast of Characters!"

--Jimmy4164

Hello Jimmy,

It's cool you don't understand or agree with my 'opinion', although I do hope for my own sake that I've long since moved past the 'opinion stage', lol. Let me share one more with you, an alternate perspective to the one you shared in the link above.

Let's assume that the numbers that are drawn for any lottery are indicative of an Open System. Let's posit that in this open system there is an exchange of energy/information that flows from the environment to the numbered balls. In other words, with respect to the link you posted above, let's assume that constants such as "acceleration/gravity", past draws, pre-draws, war, love, people, insects eating, or in essence, the FIELD OF ALL EVENTS in the universe's environment, openly exchanges ENERGY and INFORMATION, which will then in turn be reflected or 'embedded', so to speak, in the numerical form that is drawn. As we know, this form or draw number is simply just energy or to be more specific, it's information. Energy/Information continually flows in, through, and out the system; In this case, the Lottery System. This Flow of Information's impact is why a draw number of 263, for example, is uniquely and fundamentally different than an 874.

Lastly, I think the symbols of simple arithmetic are rigorous enough to be the main operators in helping us jump forward and backward through time. Hopefully for some, a little of the above has in some small way  helped de-mystify and uncomplicate the concept of time travel in the lottery. If not, at least it's been a fun thought-experiment. Happy Trails!

Kola

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2014, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jimmy,

It's cool you don't understand or agree with my 'opinion', although I do hope for my own sake that I've long since moved past the 'opinion stage', lol. Let me share one more with you, an alternate perspective to the one you shared in the link above.

Let's assume that the numbers that are drawn for any lottery are indicative of an Open System. Let's posit that in this open system there is an exchange of energy/information that flows from the environment to the numbered balls. In other words, with respect to the link you posted above, let's assume that constants such as "acceleration/gravity", past draws, pre-draws, war, love, people, insects eating, or in essence, the FIELD OF ALL EVENTS in the universe's environment, openly exchanges ENERGY and INFORMATION, which will then in turn be reflected or 'embedded', so to speak, in the numerical form that is drawn. As we know, this form or draw number is simply just energy or to be more specific, it's information. Energy/Information continually flows in, through, and out the system; In this case, the Lottery System. This Flow of Information's impact is why a draw number of 263, for example, is uniquely and fundamentally different than an 874.

Lastly, I think the symbols of simple arithmetic are rigorous enough to be the main operators in helping us jump forward and backward through time. Hopefully for some, a little of the above has in some small way  helped de-mystify and uncomplicate the concept of time travel in the lottery. If not, at least it's been a fun thought-experiment. Happy Trails!

Kola

Kola,

All those who believe your posts are more in touch with reality than mine are welcome to throw away all their earthly possessions and follow you.  They should have no fear, if they really believe, since you promise them rewards from future lottery play that will follow from your ethereal solutions to the universal problems of space and time.  In the interest of the efficient use of our time, an important question the majority of us must answer is where we should look for reports of your successes: in peer reviewed scientific journals, on the front page of one of the tabloid rag sheets, or as an exclusive at LP.  Personally, I think your posts are nothing more than a lot of hot air, their primary purpose being to keep unschooled and/or illogical minds hopeful that there is in fact a way to beat the lottery.

--Jimmy4164

P.S. Take Another Look.

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1532 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2014, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Kola,

All those who believe your posts are more in touch with reality than mine are welcome to throw away all their earthly possessions and follow you.  They should have no fear, if they really believe, since you promise them rewards from future lottery play that will follow from your ethereal solutions to the universal problems of space and time.  In the interest of the efficient use of our time, an important question the majority of us must answer is where we should look for reports of your successes: in peer reviewed scientific journals, on the front page of one of the tabloid rag sheets, or as an exclusive at LP.  Personally, I think your posts are nothing more than a lot of hot air, their primary purpose being to keep unschooled and/or illogical minds hopeful that there is in fact a way to beat the lottery.

--Jimmy4164

P.S. Take Another Look.

LOL. I sincerely thank you Jimmy for the best laugh I've had all day! Even though it wasn't meant too kindly, I can appreciate your 'humor'. I won't tussle with your beliefs about my posts. You've done your own learning, walked your own path, and I can respect what your learning has taught you to accept or not accept. I've never denied all the usual ways of analyzing the lottery. I use them myself, lol. But as with anything in life,  there is always so much 'more'. In the case of the lottery, some of this 'more', a little of which I've already described, is not wholly dissonant with any of the basic ways of analyzing the lottery, mathematics, physics, astrology, statistics, and etcetera. Furthermore, it can all be syncretized, at least to some degree.  It's all One. Anyway, I do hope that in time you can slough off some of the encrustations that we're all guilty of occasionally collecting on our rose-colored glasses, and challenge yourself to continually breathe new life into your usual ways of seeing. 

As to your claim about my promises of lottery rewards for those that latch on to my ideas, I make no such claim. My varied path is certainly no better than anyone else's, and is quite riddled with the most acute imperfections for those that would dare follow. But it's uniquely my own, and like many LP'ers, it has been girded with much work, research, introspection and testing. In essence, it's perfect for me, and I accept that wherever I go, you've decided that your mind could never choose to follow. And as to your fanciful query about where you should look for reports of my success, either in "tabloid rags"(funny) or "peer-reviewed journals"(also ha, ha), I would say, WHO AM I that any success that I could ever hope to attain should be anything so note-worthy. It's not even worth a tabloid tweet, for it wouldn't be all that remarkable. The ability to do so is our birthright, and is etched into ever fiber of our being, but I think we've "forgotten" so much. We just have Call It Forth again, and be watchful of the infinite ways it will show up Within and Without...

Besides, I would not recommend that you even go looking into rumors of  'successes' for health reasons. The trauma of seeing their merit would cause YOU such cognitive dissonance, that such a one as you would undoubtedly suffer a brain hemorrhage(a little funny no?). Aaah, be well Jimmy.

Kola