Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quantum Mechanics

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Kola.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2014, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Kola,

"And as to your fanciful query about where you should look for reports of my success, either in 'tabloid rags'(funny) or 'peer-reviewed journals'(also ha, ha), I would say, WHO AM I that any success that I could ever hope to attain should be anything so note-worthy. It's not even worth a tabloid tweet, for it wouldn't be all that remarkable."

Well, so much for the excitement you may have generated among some of your disciples when you alluded to your handle on Time Travel in relation to the lottery in your reply above to KimLee - "Yes, Time Travel is the correct answer, the only answer,..."  Within hours of each other, the warm breezes of your purple prose swing from certainty of understanding at the fringes of General Relativity to denials that your knowledge is even worth a "tabloid tweet."   As I said earlier, your posts are nothing more than a lot of hot air.

--Jimmy4164

P.S. As for your remark about brain hemorrhages: you must have me mixed up with another member you've dug up personal info on.

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1532 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2014, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Kola,

"And as to your fanciful query about where you should look for reports of my success, either in 'tabloid rags'(funny) or 'peer-reviewed journals'(also ha, ha), I would say, WHO AM I that any success that I could ever hope to attain should be anything so note-worthy. It's not even worth a tabloid tweet, for it wouldn't be all that remarkable."

Well, so much for the excitement you may have generated among some of your disciples when you alluded to your handle on Time Travel in relation to the lottery in your reply above to KimLee - "Yes, Time Travel is the correct answer, the only answer,..."  Within hours of each other, the warm breezes of your purple prose swing from certainty of understanding at the fringes of General Relativity to denials that your knowledge is even worth a "tabloid tweet."   As I said earlier, your posts are nothing more than a lot of hot air.

--Jimmy4164

P.S. As for your remark about brain hemorrhages: you must have me mixed up with another member you've dug up personal info on.

Hi Jimmy,

I have no "disciples", as you call it, nor am under any illusion that my posts about Time Travel generates that much excitement. It shouldn't, because as said earlier, we all Time Travel. In my opinion, no one is immune from doing do. No matter what tool, technique, method or system one uses, all persons, unknowingly so, will incorporate aspects of Time Travel with varying degrees of success. Anyway, don't let my posts trouble you Jimmy, for while your humor has made me laugh, you took my brain hemorrage remark seriously. I'm a lightweight, so be at peace in your circle of certainty that my "posts are nothing more than a lot of hot air". 

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5759 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2014, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Kola,

Jimmy always thinks everybody who thinks different than him has an "ulterior motive" to gather disciples and followers to make money off.

He just can't believe that some people like to look for different ways to play the lottery.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1532 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2014, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy,

I have no "disciples", as you call it, nor am under any illusion that my posts about Time Travel generates that much excitement. It shouldn't, because as said earlier, we all Time Travel. In my opinion, no one is immune from doing do. No matter what tool, technique, method or system one uses, all persons, unknowingly so, will incorporate aspects of Time Travel with varying degrees of success. Anyway, don't let my posts trouble you Jimmy, for while your humor has made me laugh, you took my brain hemorrage remark seriously. I'm a lightweight, so be at peace in your circle of certainty that my "posts are nothing more than a lot of hot air". 

Kola

One more thing Jimmy. I mentioned above that we all Time Travel. Don't blush about what I'm about to say, but you do too. Yes, you with your use of statistics in highlighting your belief about the randomness of the lottery, also incorporate aspects of Time Travel. I love stats, and they certainly have their merit, but they way they are sometimes used can present an inaccurate or rather incomplete analysis, because statistics often have a bias of being too STATIC. If you'll permit me to be whimsically serious when I say, the word "statistics" literally warns you that it has a bias toward static change. The "soul of a word" can appear in the word itself or can sometimes can show you its opposite if you turn it backward, like "evil" versus "live" because "evil" is looked upon as anti-life. I don't want to digress too far. The "soul of words" is a fun discussion for another day.

In my humble opinion, statistics are fine when analyzing data over a significant period of time, especially with data where the rates of change are slow to occur, but the more I decrease the period of that time, statistical analysis begins to break down. Suppose I wanted to run statistical analysis on just two successive draws in order to predict the next, it would be challenging to do so, because for this kind of analysis there wouldn't be enough data over a decent period of time do it properly. Statistical analysis will provide an incomplete assessment, because it needs to look at the numbers as they were in the past over a somewhat lengthy period of time. No doubt, this is also a form of Time Travel, and you've mastered it Jimmy, but it can be clunky at times. As we stand on the shoulders of the giants that have come before(can you hear the trumpets ?, lol), let us seek to build newer and more functional Time Traveling techniques, tools, methods or systems that that can analyze that rate of change NOW; One that is not static, but can move quickly, accurately, while being better at analyzing fast-moving and as spare a data as even two-draws worth. And maybe in the effort, we can turn "chaos" into order", or if we are to dip our feet into the "soul of words" again, we can turn "random" into its tangential opposite, the "rundown".

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1532 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2014, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Kola,

Jimmy always thinks everybody who thinks different than him has an "ulterior motive" to gather disciples and followers to make money off.

He just can't believe that some people like to look for different ways to play the lottery.

Yes, rcbbuckeye, I could be very wrong, but it appears that may be the case at times. All in all though, I like Jimmy and those of his ilk. I don't take their opinions personally, even while challenging them, partly because I've noticed that the more I take things personally the less I learn from them, for I have no doubt that even dissenters can be vessels of truths. Be well...

Kola

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19900 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2014, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Kola,

What you described sounds similarly like what Jimmy has unsuccessfully been trying to accomplishes.  His prediction statistics doesn't support that what he's posting is worth reading, it's all stuff that someone else has said already.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #155994
              June 5, 2014
              497 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2014, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Read the book by Louise Anderson 

Quantum lottery you can purchase at Barnes and nobles......great book

Well, I just got finished reading the book. There's no mathematics involved at all. They just tell you to focus your thoughts on your numbers to make them win. Of course, you don't really need a book to tell you this. 

Anyway, it's a case of my thoughts versus your thoughts. It's just like the mindflex game, only it's with the lottery. In that case, it doesn't sound so promising.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1279 Posts
                Posted: June 25, 2014, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Well, I just got finished reading the book. There's no mathematics involved at all. They just tell you to focus your thoughts on your numbers to make them win. Of course, you don't really need a book to tell you this. 

Anyway, it's a case of my thoughts versus your thoughts. It's just like the mindflex game, only it's with the lottery. In that case, it doesn't sound so promising.

It's The Secret or if you want to call it The Law of Attraction.

How is this supposed to work when you  got millions of players wishing to win?

Not saying it will work if only one of the players used the law of attraction.

United States
                  Member #156525
                  June 21, 2014
                  4 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2014, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

It's The Secret or if you want to call it The Law of Attraction.

How is this supposed to work when you  got millions of players wishing to win?

Not saying it will work if only one of the players used the law of attraction.

Would it work better if many people focused on the same numbers?

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                    LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4589 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2014, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Would it work better if many people focused on the same numbers?

Aye Kim Lee, collective focused conciseness has proven amazingly to be quite effective in many applications (but obviously not each & every time).

Fortuna

Eddessa_knight

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

What you described sounds similarly like what Jimmy has unsuccessfully been trying to accomplishes.  His prediction statistics doesn't support that what he's posting is worth reading, it's all stuff that someone else has said already.

You're even less observant than I originally thought.  My Predictions are not designed to do better than those produced by wasted efforts with systems, and my postings are in no way designed to tell you how to beat the lottery.  Did you think that was the case?

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7343 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

You're even less observant than I originally thought.  My Predictions are not designed to do better than those produced by wasted efforts with systems, and my postings are in no way designed to tell you how to beat the lottery.  Did you think that was the case?

it's all stuff that someone else has said already.

RJ's observations about you are almost the same as the rest of us.  Everything you say about lottery games and gambling in general, we already know.

United States
                          Member #93947
                          July 10, 2010
                          2180 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2014, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

it's all stuff that someone else has said already.

RJ's observations about you are almost the same as the rest of us.  Everything you say about lottery games and gambling in general, we already know.

Stack47,

Note that RJOh also made other observations.

"Everything you say about lottery games and gambling in general, we already know."

And yet, you (and RJ) persist in your belief that historical lottery data can help you predict future winning draws.

I'm sure that Psychologists have a name for that condition.

BTW, who are "the rest of us," and how many of you are there?

--Jimmy4164

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7343 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2014, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

Note that RJOh also made other observations.

"Everything you say about lottery games and gambling in general, we already know."

And yet, you (and RJ) persist in your belief that historical lottery data can help you predict future winning draws.

I'm sure that Psychologists have a name for that condition.

BTW, who are "the rest of us," and how many of you are there?

--Jimmy4164

"And yet, you (and RJ) persist in your belief that historical lottery data can help you predict future winning draws."

Are you ignoring the fact that data mirrors the mathematical probability plus or minus standard deviation or are you just playing "make believe" pretending you're a mathematician?

"I'm sure that Psychologists have a name for that condition."

It's common knowledge on LP that you suffer from delusions of grandeur. You even mentioned a bunch of long dead mathematicians saying they "agree with you". But it could be worse; at least you don't type in the third person which when coupled, makes it a symptom of schizophrenia. My professional opinion is you suffer from a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. http://psychcentral.com/disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder-symptoms/ 

"BTW, who are "the rest of us," and how many of you are there?"

For starters members posting in this thread like Kola and rcbbuckeye. If you really do have a mathematical background, you should know it would be much easier for you to compose a list with one or two of the members agreeing with you.

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1532 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2014, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Aye Kim Lee, collective focused conciseness has proven amazingly to be quite effective in many applications (but obviously not each & every time).

Fortuna

Eddessa_knight

I Agree!