Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 10 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 331 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9315 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Storm 

thank you for all you post and this was a beautiful post!

blessed be

dee

My Pleasure, gl this Month my dear..

WHISH's avatar - flower2
    Hardwick, Georgia 31034
    United States
    Member #104
    August 16, 2001
    855 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2015, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

My Pleasure, gl this Month my dear..

Storm what are we looking for this evening in GEORGIA? We had a repeat this morning 331.  I hope it 300 I been playing it for a while.

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9315 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2015, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Storm what are we looking for this evening in GEORGIA? We had a repeat this morning 331.  I hope it 300 I been playing it for a while.

Sweetie, I played my 468 combo an then some, also 498 strbx (hit).. I was tasting 468 so badly.. (Hold) cus it's coming!! Now a series is on the rise... Ryde!! 

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9315 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2015, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

**131** 313* Look Out For Another (01) an Series

104 010 190* 180 031* 110 501 017 120* 601

768* 354 879 675 324* 089 654** 123 gl Ryderz

Tennessee 978 Party

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9315 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2015, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Heading To The Track To Get My Morning Run On,

wanted to first give an Update.. My day will b busy!

Play this Combo 819***  898* 888 998* 868 168** 668 

** 869 ** gl 

North Carolina 686 Party

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9315 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2015, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Fam,

How's everyone doing? I wanted to let U know that I wont B here much anymore. Any numbers that I Post are the numbers to play. I'm No longer doing breakdowns for each person, I simply Dnt have the time an the time I did make to B here wasn't really appreciated with the backlash I receive outside of my thread.. I will continue to post numbers, All I ask is that you believe in the numbers I post an jus play.. When I come here, I Always have in mind a way I can Uplift Spirits.. Put a smile on your face. I'm Not here to take away from anyone. Even if u dnt like me for whatever reason, I'm ok with that. B who u are, Never let the voices of others dictate who u are to like/dislike.. When u are speaking to someone, it's Not what u say, but how u say it. We Are here on this earth to help each other but so many ppl are Only out to get what they can in anyway possible. If Only.. I cud help Everyone who asks.. I wud an to those of u who stop speaking to me, it took some time but I'm moving forward now an will jus B careful who I Allow in my life/heart.. 'God makes No mistake'.. Even if I have to walk Alone, I'm prepared to do so. 

Have a Blessed Day!!

Love u, Storm Lovies

domonique7's avatar - Yavill

United States
              Member #122496
              February 1, 2012
              361 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2015, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Fam,

How's everyone doing? I wanted to let U know that I wont B here much anymore. Any numbers that I Post are the numbers to play. I'm No longer doing breakdowns for each person, I simply Dnt have the time an the time I did make to B here wasn't really appreciated with the backlash I receive outside of my thread.. I will continue to post numbers, All I ask is that you believe in the numbers I post an jus play.. When I come here, I Always have in mind a way I can Uplift Spirits.. Put a smile on your face. I'm Not here to take away from anyone. Even if u dnt like me for whatever reason, I'm ok with that. B who u are, Never let the voices of others dictate who u are to like/dislike.. When u are speaking to someone, it's Not what u say, but how u say it. We Are here on this earth to help each other but so many ppl are Only out to get what they can in anyway possible. If Only.. I cud help Everyone who asks.. I wud an to those of u who stop speaking to me, it took some time but I'm moving forward now an will jus B careful who I Allow in my life/heart.. 'God makes No mistake'.. Even if I have to walk Alone, I'm prepared to do so. 

Have a Blessed Day!!

Love u, Storm Lovies

Thanks for all you do Ms Storm

Just know that you are loved and appreciated 

God bless Smile

nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #13581
                April 9, 2005
                699 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2015, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm how r u ? Storm i appreciate everything that you do for me and LP families. I c the enemies and  haters is at it again. Storm no weapon form against u shall prosper just continue to do u . Storm enjoy your day love and don't let no one stop your happiness.Lovies

Tonibaby's avatar - c29bb1ed5c2d26a585b384561392053e
                  Danville.VA
                  United States
                  Member #150116
                  December 16, 2013
                  1208 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2015, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Fam,

Have a Blessed Day!!

Love u, Storm Lovies

i feel you on this...we do appreciate all you do..no truer words were ever spoken! do you and enjoy your fam..life is to short to be spent wasting time on haters. we love you and have a blessed day shuga!

Gainesville, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #161967
                    December 17, 2014
                    1037 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2015, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all you do Ms Storm, God bless you and your family all the time.

naples florida
                      United States
                      Member #166265
                      May 13, 2015
                      29 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2015, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Please keep in touch it's a lot of us that truly appreciate all that u do,

Take care of you and the family and do keep in touch...

Love ya!!!

Dee

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        Engelhard N. C.
                        United States
                        Member #94999
                        August 1, 2010
                        241 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2015, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, I hope you are having a blessed day. You are very much appreciated here on lp. No matter what the haters say, you are an amazing woman. You take time from your family to help others.you do not have to do that, but you choose to because of the person you are. You will always be my inspiration. I don't  come here looking for numbers all the time. I come to see the blessings you are pouring on others. So don't  let the devil steal your joy. Do What You Like, and Like What You Do in spite of how others feel. Always remember, I appreciate you and I love you sis.

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #13581
                          April 9, 2005
                          699 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2015, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Storm i hope u hold on to your 468 st in Tennessee.

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                            Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                            United States
                            Member #104
                            August 16, 2001
                            855 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2015, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Sweetie, I played my 468 combo an then some, also 498 strbx (hit).. I was tasting 468 so badly.. (Hold) cus it's coming!! Now a series is on the rise... Ryde!! 

I will continue to play 468. I thank you for posting.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9315 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2015, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Heading To The Track To Get My Morning Run On,

wanted to first give an Update.. My day will b busy!

Play this Combo 819***  898* 888 998* 868 168** 668 

** 869 ** gl 

Ga 898 StrSmash  See what happens when I Get off to myself an stay centered and focused.. If u Are close to me an we spoke today, I Know U won.. Congrats!! Next 3ppl will recieve $100 payouts this weekend or mayb more, gotta get that one an go Hard!!

Page 331 of 652