Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 332 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2015, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all you do Ms Storm

Just know that you are loved and appreciated 

God bless Smile

Wink Thanks sweetie..

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2015, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm how r u ? Storm i appreciate everything that you do for me and LP families. I c the enemies and  haters is at it again. Storm no weapon form against u shall prosper just continue to do u . Storm enjoy your day love and don't let no one stop your happiness.Lovies

I appreciate your friendship so much my dear!! Thanks for Everything..

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2015, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

i feel you on this...we do appreciate all you do..no truer words were ever spoken! do you and enjoy your fam..life is to short to be spent wasting time on haters. we love you and have a blessed day shuga!

Lovies Sweetie, thanks for taking time to reach out.. My thread is different from All others Cus I Give numbers but I go deep into the history an numbers are given to me all the time in dreams but what's most special is when I c flashes of numbers, 'can't explain' but I always write all numbers down an I come here and share, most of them come str. I breakdown my numbers,, like Ga got 498.. Watch 084.. 523.. 507.. I can c numbers inside numbers, Les c how long these take to hit.. GL , pray U r enjoying your day!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all you do Ms Storm, God bless you and your family all the time.

Thanks luv Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2015, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks luv Lovies

I have to step out for a moment..

Will finish replies when I return.. Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2015, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I L

479*  189  151  236*   

801*  328  204*  333  678 

729***

Tennessee 279*** Party

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2015, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Please keep in touch it's a lot of us that truly appreciate all that u do,

Take care of you and the family and do keep in touch...

Love ya!!!

Dee

Lovies Will do my dear..

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, I hope you are having a blessed day. You are very much appreciated here on lp. No matter what the haters say, you are an amazing woman. You take time from your family to help others.you do not have to do that, but you choose to because of the person you are. You will always be my inspiration. I don't  come here looking for numbers all the time. I come to see the blessings you are pouring on others. So don't  let the devil steal your joy. Do What You Like, and Like What You Do in spite of how others feel. Always remember, I appreciate you and I love you sis.

Beautiful.. I Appreciate u too dear! 'Uplift'.. U did that for me, y'all Dnt know the half.. I've had to strip everyone down an away Cus there was jus too much negative energy in my ear.. Felt amazing cus I was able to B focused on my plays an I hit Str midday an eve, something I use to do All the time but lately I was falling short. I'm back on Top Now.. I did post a STR midday, I DNT normally do that but jus this one time, I had to shut a few ppl Down after they were talking All that Crap Abt I Never Hit an I'm fake.. lol, Really?? An Everytime I post, I Wud get Bull thrown my way, but today... Oh But Today, I didn't hear Shyt from anyone, felt so amazing.. U jus Dnt know!! I didn't feel the need to post a pic of my Eve hit, but anyway.. All I can say is, We Serve An Awesome GOD!! 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2015, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Storm i hope u hold on to your 468 st in Tennessee.

My Tenn Ryderz Hit, I'm Very happy for All.. 468Smash

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
                    gainesville
                    United States
                    Member #159141
                    September 14, 2014
                    356 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2015, 12:41 am - IP Logged

My dear, I read your email.. Let me say this, You are Stronger than you think, an I admire U for wanting to keep everything around you drama free.. Sometimes in life, the things/ppl we hold onto.. God is trying to Remove.. We must Seek his Guidance every step of the way. I'm here for u Always, 'U Already Know'.. I've had to let some ppl go Eventho it hurt like hell.. But I've noticed things R looking Up for me Now.. Some ppl will try to bring U down if u let them. I Dnt like drama either, If anything.. I walk away from it. I miss u sweetie Lovies

Hey Sweetie

Thanks for seeing the strength in me even when I don't see it in my self!!  my Dear you are so right  for the last couple of weeks I been trying my best to hold on to someone that I  truly admires and love but in their eyes it a another story but at the same time God is sitting back saying that person cant go with me on this new journey of life  That I on so I had to just let them go and it really hurt me to my heart but with God on my side I know God got better!!! Sweetie I truly thank you for the words of Life and for just being their and making time for me sweetie I cant never thank you enough but no matter what I going to be here for you through the storm and back sweetie  I just thank you and I also want to thank your family for sharing  sweet heart like youLovies

I'm a winner in God EYES

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
                      gainesville
                      United States
                      Member #159141
                      September 14, 2014
                      356 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2015, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Fam,

How's everyone doing? I wanted to let U know that I wont B here much anymore. Any numbers that I Post are the numbers to play. I'm No longer doing breakdowns for each person, I simply Dnt have the time an the time I did make to B here wasn't really appreciated with the backlash I receive outside of my thread.. I will continue to post numbers, All I ask is that you believe in the numbers I post an jus play.. When I come here, I Always have in mind a way I can Uplift Spirits.. Put a smile on your face. I'm Not here to take away from anyone. Even if u dnt like me for whatever reason, I'm ok with that. B who u are, Never let the voices of others dictate who u are to like/dislike.. When u are speaking to someone, it's Not what u say, but how u say it. We Are here on this earth to help each other but so many ppl are Only out to get what they can in anyway possible. If Only.. I cud help Everyone who asks.. I wud an to those of u who stop speaking to me, it took some time but I'm moving forward now an will jus B careful who I Allow in my life/heart.. 'God makes No mistake'.. Even if I have to walk Alone, I'm prepared to do so. 

Have a Blessed Day!!

Love u, Storm Lovies

Hey Sweetie,

Sweetie I truly want and wish  the best for you!!! Sweetie if you have to take a mini break or vacation I truly understand and I'm going to be no matte what sweetie keep the faith and know I love you and I will never turn my back on you!!!Lovies

I'm a winner in God EYES

nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #13581
                        April 9, 2005
                        699 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm HRU today? I hope u r catching up on your rest and congrats to u on your winning yesterday.May God continue to bless and keep u and your family.Enjoy your day love.Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2015, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I got a lot of QP's today an wanted to share with U..

295.. 381.. 948.. 747.. 473.. 120.. 483.. 768.. 754.. 238.. 313.. 569

Good luck!! 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2015, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

I will continue to play 468. I thank you for posting.

Les RYDE this 468 TIL the wheels fall off!! Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2015, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sweetie

Thanks for seeing the strength in me even when I don't see it in my self!!  my Dear you are so right  for the last couple of weeks I been trying my best to hold on to someone that I  truly admires and love but in their eyes it a another story but at the same time God is sitting back saying that person cant go with me on this new journey of life  That I on so I had to just let them go and it really hurt me to my heart but with God on my side I know God got better!!! Sweetie I truly thank you for the words of Life and for just being their and making time for me sweetie I cant never thank you enough but no matter what I going to be here for you through the storm and back sweetie  I just thank you and I also want to thank your family for sharing  sweet heart like youLovies

U r my sister an I love u.. I'll do Anything for u.. U Know that. The day I met u, u touched my heart and I'm so happy to say, thru ups/downs.. Your love .. support an friendship Only Got Stronger an I truly love u for caring so much abt me.. Babi/Fam!! Anytime U Need me, U know how to reach me.. Lovies

Page 332 of 652