Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 335 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
tenn player's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
brownsville,tenneessee
United States
Member #144622
July 10, 2013
355 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2015, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi there you need to slow down dear it's hot outside you might have to get out early morning's or late night shopping stay cool out there

STORM's avatar - Rean
    Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2015, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

OMG!!!!...I just had a knock at my door and I couldn't figure out who would be knocking at my door at this time of the day....and here is this man with Flowers and a Teddy Bear in his arms.....well Storm your really got one over on me today....thank you..thank you very much from the bottom of my heart....you are a real Sweetheart....Oh....btw..how did you know I like White Teddy Bears.....LOL.....you have made this day one that I will never forget....love ya!!!  Dee

My dear, you are Very.. Very Special to me. I'm so happy that I cud share in your Special Day with you.. U Never know, Next yr.. I cud B the one knocking at your door Wink Enjoy EVERY Moment.. I Know what you like cus I'm a Great listener.. Btw, did u receive your balloon?

Lovies Love u

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2015, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi there you need to slow down dear it's hot outside you might have to get out early morning's or late night shopping stay cool out there

Aaaaaaa, u are so sweet, thank u! .. I'm actually shopping online cus the Heat is Not My Best Friend No No.. Babi an I were out late yesterday cruising the mall an shops, so after my business meeting today, I'm enjoying the air.. Lounging at my home, feels Amazing! Enjoy your evening sweeti..

tenn player's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
        brownsville,tenneessee
        United States
        Member #144622
        July 10, 2013
        355 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks bless you

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
          milledgeville,Ga
          United States
          Member #68927
          January 2, 2009
          6080 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2015, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

My dear, you are Very.. Very Special to me. I'm so happy that I cud share in your Special Day with you.. U Never know, Next yr.. I cud B the one knocking at your door Wink Enjoy EVERY Moment.. I Know what you like cus I'm a Great listener.. Btw, did u receive your balloon?

Lovies Love u

Heart of gold there Storm!!!!! Dance

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2015, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks bless you

Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2015, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Heart of gold there Storm!!!!! Dance

Lovies Thx dear

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2015, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Baby Storm.. 

926* 662 299 262* 229

Watch these Combos.. gl Smash

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2015, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to B as Graceful as I can B right now.. Out of the 10yrs I've been here on LP, I've Never encountered such disrespect as I have this past yr. I Prayed on this situation for a week an ask God to Please Guide Me an Show Me The Way.. Cover My Mouth, 'Cus some ppl know Not what they say an can take the Christian Out of Others, U wud Not Believe'.. I will Never let anyone change who I am but when U come at me abt my business, make Sure U come Correct and Know the facts.. Sooo many of U tell me, Dnt let these crazy LP members get to me, First Off.. I'm letting Everyone on here Know exactly how I feel an whenever I choose to share, I'm going to do so!! I Dnt come here looking to receive replies, nor am I here to Compete with anyone but I've had some members to put down my style of playing, lol.. The Only reason U mad at me is because with All your negativity toward me, u can't manage to hit my Str numbers 'God Dnt Like Ugly' an how would u know my style so well if u Claim u Dnt frequent my threads.. Smh.. I do my thread for All States.. U watch my thread everyday cus U Always have something smart to say Everytime U lose. How abt U start giving numbers instead of Always giving pairs, then taking the credit for the win, GTFOH!! You Dnt want this STORM.. Trust! So stay Out of my nbx.. Off my f'n thread.. Better yet, I Dnt even wana c U period.. No one has Ever .. Ever ----- an Never will again. The devil is Ndeed a LIAR!! I Dnt want anyone on here telling me what I shud do, cus seriously.. I Dnt Wana hear it, I Got This!!

Btw, I'm Not pissed.. I'm mad as hell.. An it takes a lot to take me there.. I'm human jus like anyone here.. Yall Dnt know but there is so many Jealous ppl here an Jealousy is such an Ugly disease. I've had women here get close to me, to find out my life style, act like they care to get whatever, then turn on me, in the Most devious way. I Dnt talk abt it here, I am jus more aware Now. I do have close women here that I allowed in My World who I can say, 'I Trust'.. These women I've Known from my name 'U.N.V.ME'. After my membership ends, I will Not B on here for a few months or so but I will have ppl come post numbers for me. I have nothing more to say right now, I'm More in Shock than anything..

God Give Me The Strength,

Good Night,

Love, Storm

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #46493
                    September 11, 2006
                    4173 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

If it helps anyone, I broke STORM's numbers down by pairs, sums, last digit sums (short sum), and root sums. 

It was kind of hard for me to keep track of all of the numbers, so I decided to break it all down and put it in a WORD document.   

These are all numbers posted since the beginning of July. 

STORM's Numbers- Pairs Sums, SLD RS.docx

Keep it simple 

ga americus
                      United States
                      Member #166322
                      May 15, 2015
                      53 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2015, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Sorry you have to go through so much the hate is real everyone is here to win how you win is up to each individual there is no need to bash someone else for your own misfortunes smh keep ya head up storm!!

nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #13581
                        April 9, 2005
                        699 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2015, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Gd morning Storm how r u? i jus read your post and seeing that the enemies is at it again and your message was well said. Now who mad stay mad jus b u Storm and jus do u love u and enjoy ya day.Lovies

ga americus
                          United States
                          Member #166322
                          May 15, 2015
                          53 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2015, 9:17 am - IP Logged

471 003 899 224

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
                            gainesville
                            United States
                            Member #159141
                            September 14, 2014
                            356 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2015, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to B as Graceful as I can B right now.. Out of the 10yrs I've been here on LP, I've Never encountered such disrespect as I have this past yr. I Prayed on this situation for a week an ask God to Please Guide Me an Show Me The Way.. Cover My Mouth, 'Cus some ppl know Not what they say an can take the Christian Out of Others, U wud Not Believe'.. I will Never let anyone change who I am but when U come at me abt my business, make Sure U come Correct and Know the facts.. Sooo many of U tell me, Dnt let these crazy LP members get to me, First Off.. I'm letting Everyone on here Know exactly how I feel an whenever I choose to share, I'm going to do so!! I Dnt come here looking to receive replies, nor am I here to Compete with anyone but I've had some members to put down my style of playing, lol.. The Only reason U mad at me is because with All your negativity toward me, u can't manage to hit my Str numbers 'God Dnt Like Ugly' an how would u know my style so well if u Claim u Dnt frequent my threads.. Smh.. I do my thread for All States.. U watch my thread everyday cus U Always have something smart to say Everytime U lose. How abt U start giving numbers instead of Always giving pairs, then taking the credit for the win, GTFOH!! You Dnt want this STORM.. Trust! So stay Out of my nbx.. Off my f'n thread.. Better yet, I Dnt even wana c U period.. No one has Ever .. Ever ----- an Never will again. The devil is Ndeed a LIAR!! I Dnt want anyone on here telling me what I shud do, cus seriously.. I Dnt Wana hear it, I Got This!!

Btw, I'm Not pissed.. I'm mad as hell.. An it takes a lot to take me there.. I'm human jus like anyone here.. Yall Dnt know but there is so many Jealous ppl here an Jealousy is such an Ugly disease. I've had women here get close to me, to find out my life style, act like they care to get whatever, then turn on me, in the Most devious way. I Dnt talk abt it here, I am jus more aware Now. I do have close women here that I allowed in My World who I can say, 'I Trust'.. These women I've Known from my name 'U.N.V.ME'. After my membership ends, I will Not B on here for a few months or so but I will have ppl come post numbers for me. I have nothing more to say right now, I'm More in Shock than anything..

God Give Me The Strength,

Good Night,

Love, Storm

Hey Sweetheart

Since Day one You have been such an sweetheart to me and You really touch my heart from day one!!! From day one you have been the same and you have never change and that's what I like about you... At the end of the day we are all humans being and we all need to be respect of... Everyone needs to sweep around their own front door before they try to sweep around someone else door ,life and problems... What people need to realize is you are an very gifted smart talented young lady and you are blessed by the best... Even though this is a lottery post life does not resolve around MONEY.... Money is not everything... When it comes to money true colors really start to show!!! But to me I see it like this you have an life and a family and problems just like everyone else and you don't have all the time in the world to call everyone one and say hey Lisa don't forget to play 514 today and put $20 dollars on it play it str/box if so we all will be rich but that not the case!!!  You give numbers not because you have to but because it your decision so LP members need to take it or leave it and know that what for them is theres!!!! No matter what you are my gurl/sister and I will go to the moon and back for you!!! I glad you feeling better but no matter what you and your family is in my prayers/Heart!!!! Love you Sweetie!!! Sweetie I glad you venting and let these money hungry <snip>ers know!!!

You give the numbers what more can someone ask for???

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I'm a winner in God EYES

rubync's avatar - disney20
                              wilson, nc
                              United States
                              Member #153080
                              March 5, 2014
                              1430 Posts
                              Posted: August 8, 2015, 5:34 am - IP Logged

good call storm on that 296 Thumbs Up    I didnt get it .but thank you anyway ,if you have a good feeling about nc will you please throw it my way and you and your have a bless day Blue Angel

Page 335 of 652