Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 10 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 550 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9315 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2015, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Hi sis, that is BEAUTIFUL!!! take it easy and get some rest. Feel better soon.

Sis, I miss u.. thank u! I'm laying down while on My laptop as I reply, feels a lot better this way..

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9315 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2015, 1:59 am - IP Logged

GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANT home and we are so very happy too. It is good to rejoice when you rejoice. God continues to honor us with a reasonable portion of good health. You are feeling better and better-er SmileyHurray! every day; minute by minute and second by second. We love and honor you bunches N bunches. To God Be All The Glory for His continued blessings.....healing healing healing.....complete healing healing healing in the Name of Jesus Christ,our Friend and our Healer.....my Saviour and your Saviour. I am touching the hem of His garment right now as we intercede for you my sister.  Godspeed to you and your family; especially to those that fellowship with you because of the relationship that is established. We celebrateWhite BounceDrum you woman,wife, prophetess, mother, nana, sister, evangelist, friend, lady, and  intercessor of God.....

With Love and Kindness, blue foxx

Btw, I believe, that you are aware, however for those that are not aware; when we is used, it is the Holy Spirit and me.  God is Good all the time, and all the time God is Good.

Amen! Thank u for Sharing your Beautiful words with Me.. I Appreciate u dear Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9315 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2015, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Mail For You

Checking Now dear.. Let Me share something with u, When I first Joined LP in 2004 as U.N.V.Me.. I was kinda laid back but still helped others. I didn't Allow too many ppl to get close to Me an My Personal life.. Sad to say I did put a lil trust in a few members, I tried to Open Up but I Only got hurt in the process. I let them in My space an once they saw Material around me.. car, home etc.. they changed. I was told all the time how they needed help with this an that, so I'm like let Me Pray on it an asked God to Guide Me in the right direction.. to make a long story short, I changed a lot of things I do when I meet members. I went out an bought an Older car 'love her'.. named her Alexus an She glides.. Smile but she acts Up sometimes, I Keep her clean tho, etc but anyway .. I've gotten the chance to c how dif ppl treat Me when I'm driving the older car apposed to Me driving My Mercedes, Jeep Wrangler, ect.. it's material, We All buy what we wont, I'm no different. I Really thought some members on here truly cared abt Me, but Only to get close to Me to get something in return.. I've had members here lie to Me an Create stories so I would help them out financially. Every last one of them lied abt their lives.. So after those experiences, it made it hard for me to know who was being honest or Not.. In 2013, I Realized that even if a member ask me for help, I'd pray on it an even if I believed an later was wrong, I would Not let a bad experience cloud My judgement cus God dn't like Ugly.. I Started 'The Gift' in 2006 an When I choose u to Gift, it'll show jus how important u R to Me.. When I come here, I share A Part Of My Life with u All Now that I Never have before.. I have My Reasons, Sooo many Already think I lie an that's cus I dn't Allow them in My Life the way they would like to B, an Never will.. I want to thank u LP for Allowing Me to Share 'Me/My Fam' with u for 11yrs.. Good nite Lovies 

deadray's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
        nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #88945
        March 27, 2010
        199 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2015, 5:05 am - IP Logged

I am always amazed that some people on here get so caught up in the drama.

I have followed the drama on LP involving STORM  for the last few years and watched  the struggle she has had with certain members who obviously find excitement in trying to make her life miserable.

I have always found STORM to be helpful to all who asked for help and even helpful to those who were only interested in getting  a "hit" from her.

My hat is off to you STORM, because it is only a GOD fearing person who can continue to give in the midst of all the hate and shade that gets thrown on here.

I do not know all of the drama and do not really care to.

Living by the basic rule of life, I will treat people the same way they treat me.

Tired of the fakers who invoke God's name whenever they are called out too!

This is a forum designed to help us all. Stay out of people's private lives and mind your own business. You do not know how STORM and her family got their stuff and neither is it any of your business. I am always happy to see people succeed in this life as it motivates me to keep my shoulder to the wheel.

THANK U STORM, for continuing to motivate and inspire me. I appreciate your time and effort to help us.

May God bestow his richest blessings and favor upon you and your family!

nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #13581
          April 9, 2005
          699 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2015, 5:44 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm how are you? I hope you are feeling better this morning. You have a lovely place I love it and may God continue to bless you and guide you and your family. Have a bless and beautiful day love.Lovies

United States
            Member #170384
            November 29, 2015
            7 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2015, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Beautiful pictures.  Love the lights and flooring, so elegant.  Did you design this yourself?  Nice.

pelham ga
              United States
              Member #143517
              June 5, 2013
              103 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2015, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Good morning

You have a very nice home, enjoy it sweetie.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #157792
                July 31, 2014
                1178 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Ok STORM FL got the 727 midday today 36 hours of my above listed prediction. I hope someone was on it.Now let's get on 005 & 552 whl they are coming within 72 hours. Let's do this.

OK STORM and your RYDERS within the above listed 72 hours 050 hit in MI and 525 hit in NM!!!!! Now let's get on (344 & 009 Wh)l these will come within 72 hours. Let's do this. Let's get paid for X-MAS shopping.

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                  Atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #48420
                  December 26, 2006
                  850 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2015, 9:19 am - IP Logged

I am always amazed that some people on here get so caught up in the drama.

I have followed the drama on LP involving STORM  for the last few years and watched  the struggle she has had with certain members who obviously find excitement in trying to make her life miserable.

I have always found STORM to be helpful to all who asked for help and even helpful to those who were only interested in getting  a "hit" from her.

My hat is off to you STORM, because it is only a GOD fearing person who can continue to give in the midst of all the hate and shade that gets thrown on here.

I do not know all of the drama and do not really care to.

Living by the basic rule of life, I will treat people the same way they treat me.

Tired of the fakers who invoke God's name whenever they are called out too!

This is a forum designed to help us all. Stay out of people's private lives and mind your own business. You do not know how STORM and her family got their stuff and neither is it any of your business. I am always happy to see people succeed in this life as it motivates me to keep my shoulder to the wheel.

THANK U STORM, for continuing to motivate and inspire me. I appreciate your time and effort to help us.

May God bestow his richest blessings and favor upon you and your family!

Well said!!! Make ur haters ur motivators!!!

Peace

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                    Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                    United States
                    Member #104
                    August 16, 2001
                    855 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2015, 10:03 am - IP Logged

All tracking info has been sent Out.. I've decided to bless 25 members here and 25 outside of lp. 8 gifts have gone out already so I will be getting an sending out 17 More.. I dnt think I was clear how 'The gift' works.. U have to Receive a pm from Me in the subject saying 'Gift'.. I did Receive a few pm's from members Giving Me their address to Receive one of My Gifts an since I'm in the Giving Spirit, I will send them Both something Special.. Remember u have to Be chosen By Me.. 

If I Don't Reply to u, it doesn't mean u won't Receive My sheets, Simply means that I'm Busy but making time for u Best I can at the moment.. Watch 522**-525* Smash  I've separated My water sheet so everyone can see it clearly.. Today I'm More laid back.. I may Not post much.. Jus Enjoying this Quiet Saturday evening, Big Day for Me at church tomorrow Smile

Sometimes I get too close to members cus right off that bat there is a connection but I've Realized here lately when it happens the connection cud either be a bad or good one.. We All Go thru in life but if My heart connects with your Story, I will Do My Best to help in any way. I Need for Everyone here to Know that I'm Only one person.. u can't get mad at Me if I Don't respond to u right Away.. I have A lot More ppl who Ryde with Me Now. I Do My Best to get around to All in a timely manner. A message to ppl who I've Spoken to an even played lottery for: I am a woman of My word an whatever u may think of Me, Even how I play lottery dropping $20.. 30.. 50.. on one number, jus Know u haven't lost anything.. I'm doing something Amazing an Everyone Who believes in Me, No matter how long.. A Blessing is coming your way. I may do things different but Remember Good things comes to those who wait. I care so much abt My LP Family an I Only want u All to Prosper an Be happy.. 'New an Old'.. I Treat Everyone the same. I Don't Show Favorites.. God has been Good to Me an I want to Bring Smiles an Financially Bless Y'all thru My Numbers as Well as by 'The Gift'.. Some Receive W.U. as a Gift $50.. $100.. $150 but it Only depends cus those Don't come easy.. Info for that will Follow, U Just have to pay attention to what I say on My Thread! Others I actually Go Out an Buy Gifts..

Happy Holidays!! 

Love StormLovies

Hi this Whish I have been sick with a cold.  I am better now. Will you send me a sheet.  I hope you and your family have a great holiday.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #170202
                      November 19, 2015
                      531 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2015, 10:32 am - IP Logged

God Bless you Storm you have a beautiful home as well as a beautiful spirit. I pray you get a 100% better in Jesus name. Don't worry about the NaySayers or the Evildoers. Continue to use your gift in the way that God's sees fit and the Haters will never understand your Blessings. There will always be people out there who hate to see other people succeed and be happy. No Man or Woman can stop what God has set in place to PROSPER. Remember that Sweetie.

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        Engelhard N. C.
                        United States
                        Member #94999
                        August 1, 2010
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2015, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Hi sis, just checking in to see how you are feeling today. I pray that you are having a good day in all ways. I pray that GOD wraps his arms around you and protect you from all harm today and everyday. Sometimes people miss their blessings by getting caught up in material things. If they don't  have, they don't  want to see anyone else have. Don't  let the false pretenders destroy your trust, because you do have true friends who cares about you for who you are. As I said many times you are an Angel. You always put yourself out their to help others. So you have a lovely and bless day. LOVE YOU SIS!!

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                          Stone Mountain
                          United States
                          Member #1198
                          February 26, 2003
                          1115 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2015, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Beautiful home Storm...Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #157792
                            July 31, 2014
                            1178 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2015, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

OK STORM and your RYDERS within the above listed 72 hours 050 hit in MI and 525 hit in NM!!!!! Now let's get on (344 & 009 Wh)l these will come within 72 hours. Let's do this. Let's get paid for X-MAS shopping.

There it is in less than 5 hours PA got the 099. Now let's see how long it will take for the 344/334 whl to come in. Let's make this X-MAS shopping cash. Start looking out for 114/441 wheel within 72 hours.

Stratogee's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                              Member #169691
                              October 28, 2015
                              974 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2015, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Jus get'n in from playing Keno.. had a lovely time. I was able to Speak with one of My Special Friend's here today, been so long cus A lot of the Veterans Don't come here much anymore.. I've Missed him dearly an Jus Speaking with him, made LP feel like the Old days, More Peaceful an Loving, when members actually cared an worked together.. Met an enjoyed life.. each other! I can say the New members here have shown me Much Love, Support an Respect, Makes time here worth it, Thank u All..

I'm gona play his Special number.. Happy winning this week!! 879** flip 768* Embarassed

678 today GA 987 flip. Great call Storm.

Page 550 of 652