Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 551 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
milledgeville,Ga
United States
Member #68927
January 2, 2009
6079 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2015, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Checking Now dear.. Let Me share something with u, When I first Joined LP in 2004 as U.N.V.Me.. I was kinda laid back but still helped others. I didn't Allow too many ppl to get close to Me an My Personal life.. Sad to say I did put a lil trust in a few members, I tried to Open Up but I Only got hurt in the process. I let them in My space an once they saw Material around me.. car, home etc.. they changed. I was told all the time how they needed help with this an that, so I'm like let Me Pray on it an asked God to Guide Me in the right direction.. to make a long story short, I changed a lot of things I do when I meet members. I went out an bought an Older car 'love her'.. named her Alexus an She glides.. Smile but she acts Up sometimes, I Keep her clean tho, etc but anyway .. I've gotten the chance to c how dif ppl treat Me when I'm driving the older car apposed to Me driving My Mercedes, Jeep Wrangler, ect.. it's material, We All buy what we wont, I'm no different. I Really thought some members on here truly cared abt Me, but Only to get close to Me to get something in return.. I've had members here lie to Me an Create stories so I would help them out financially. Every last one of them lied abt their lives.. So after those experiences, it made it hard for me to know who was being honest or Not.. In 2013, I Realized that even if a member ask me for help, I'd pray on it an even if I believed an later was wrong, I would Not let a bad experience cloud My judgement cus God dn't like Ugly.. I Started 'The Gift' in 2006 an When I choose u to Gift, it'll show jus how important u R to Me.. When I come here, I share A Part Of My Life with u All Now that I Never have before.. I have My Reasons, Sooo many Already think I lie an that's cus I dn't Allow them in My Life the way they would like to B, an Never will.. I want to thank u LP for Allowing Me to Share 'Me/My Fam' with u for 11yrs.. Good nite Lovies 

hope your getting your rest. I cant help but keep looking back at your pics of the house... It is so beautiful... I know you have it looking wonderful at christmas..  was in macon all morning at dr apt so didnt get out in time to play mid... and once again you were on it girl.... now tonight maybe 552 or 235 239?? what you think 

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15310 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

BEAUTIFUL home Storm......thanks for sharing pics.  I hope you are resting and feeling better.
    xoxoxoxoxo

STORM's avatar - Rean
      Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for your prayers.. Today I tried to go out and send the 3 gifts but got very nauseated, I Dn't need to mention what happen after that Disapprove I feel terrible.. I will have u.p.s come to my home an send gifts that way. I added 2 More members to send gifts with this group.. Tojo76* an Maxxe$ I have '11' More ppl to Gift here, U Never Know.. U Cud B One of the Chosen. Every gift I send is nice, 5 ppl will get a gift card inside Your gift so Make sure u check the box thoroughly.. Yes Nod I gave one member her gift in person. I Limit the meet an greet.

When u pm Me, if your title is a message to Me like u abt to Rip Me a New One, 'I Ain't even in the mood for that shyt today' an heads Up, I will NOT B reading it No time soon.. I'm sick enough, I Don't Need Any Added Pressure! Head is pounding an I will Be laying down After this message. If I text/Call/email u.. trust Me, I have a Reason.. cus one, I dn't talk on the phone much, two.. If I take out time to tx, Show Me the same courtesy an three, I Dn't like email but I use it when need B! 

Thanks! gl tonight.. Watch 721* 252*

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

hope your getting your rest. I cant help but keep looking back at your pics of the house... It is so beautiful... I know you have it looking wonderful at christmas..  was in macon all morning at dr apt so didnt get out in time to play mid... and once again you were on it girl.... now tonight maybe 552 or 235 239?? what you think 

Smile Praying u are ok? 25 pair is on My Radar so i'm going with My 252/255 Rydin Hard tonight! gl sweetie pie

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
          milledgeville,Ga
          United States
          Member #68927
          January 2, 2009
          6079 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Smile Praying u are ok? 25 pair is on My Radar so i'm going with My 252/255 Rydin Hard tonight! gl sweetie pie

i am doing good . hubby had a apt .. i am playing that and hope and hope

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

BEAUTIFUL home Storm......thanks for sharing pics.  I hope you are resting and feeling better.
            xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks pumkin, My Pleasure Lovies Been Resting All day! I was so knocked Out this morning, I didn't even Realized after hubby kissed Me that he had left Out to Go deliver a trailer of Cars to SC. Idk but I think I was dreaming cus I was like 'Babe' an I know he answered Me.. but he wasn't here, LOL 

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

i am doing good . hubby had a apt .. i am playing that and hope and hope

Praying All is well.. Ms lady, Ga is definitely abt to get a repeat an back to back dbls for sure..

South Florida
                United States
                Member #71280
                February 22, 2009
                15310 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Florida need the 22 pair so I will keep it on my list 252
                thank you again sweetie pie
                xoxoxoxo

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi sis, just checking in to see how you are feeling today. I pray that you are having a good day in all ways. I pray that GOD wraps his arms around you and protect you from all harm today and everyday. Sometimes people miss their blessings by getting caught up in material things. If they don't  have, they don't  want to see anyone else have. Don't  let the false pretenders destroy your trust, because you do have true friends who cares about you for who you are. As I said many times you are an Angel. You always put yourself out their to help others. So you have a lovely and bless day. LOVE YOU SIS!!

Lovies I will pm u a lil later tonight to talk to u abt a few things.. Blessings*

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Florida need the 22 pair so I will keep it on my list 252
                    thank you again sweetie pie
                    xoxoxoxo

Les get this money my dear, dnt sleep on the 221 228 Wink

South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #71280
                      February 22, 2009
                      15310 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Les get this money my dear, dnt sleep on the 221 228 Wink

ok dear.......thank u again.  8-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

ok dear.......thank u again.  8-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wink Mucho love!!

mzketa84's avatar - batman38
                          Goldsboro
                          United States
                          Member #169562
                          October 23, 2015
                          134 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Hope that you feel better!!! I am sick as well with bronchitis stay warm and keep blessing ppl with ur gift... I've had 3 hits off ur nc sheet this month so thank you again

guessgirl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

Bahamas
                            Member #80359
                            September 25, 2009
                            851 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for your prayers.. Today I tried to go out and send the 3 gifts but got very nauseated, I Dn't need to mention what happen after that Disapprove I feel terrible.. I will have u.p.s come to my home an send gifts that way. I added 2 More members to send gifts with this group.. Tojo76* an Maxxe$ I have '11' More ppl to Gift here, U Never Know.. U Cud B One of the Chosen. Every gift I send is nice, 5 ppl will get a gift card inside Your gift so Make sure u check the box thoroughly.. Yes Nod I gave one member her gift in person. I Limit the meet an greet.

When u pm Me, if your title is a message to Me like u abt to Rip Me a New One, 'I Ain't even in the mood for that shyt today' an heads Up, I will NOT B reading it No time soon.. I'm sick enough, I Don't Need Any Added Pressure! Head is pounding an I will Be laying down After this message. If I text/Call/email u.. trust Me, I have a Reason.. cus one, I dn't talk on the phone much, two.. If I take out time to tx, Show Me the same courtesy an three, I Dn't like email but I use it when need B! 

Thanks! gl tonight.. Watch 721* 252*

Love the 721 but as 127...Storm you cant allow negative people infiltrate your space. I dont know why we just cant be happy for each other.

South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #71280
                              February 22, 2009
                              15310 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2015, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Wink Mucho love!!

Mucho gracias

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Page 551 of 652