Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 10 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 555 of 652
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #170384
November 29, 2015
7 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2015, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Storm.  Hope you and your family have wonderful, peaceful holiday.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
    milledgeville,Ga
    United States
    Member #68927
    January 2, 2009
    6105 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2015, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Received.. Will add u sweetie Smile

I will look for your friends request. I over slept and didt get to play mid your 346 fell Bash  I hope you got it girl  look what page you on 555

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Stone Mountain
      United States
      Member #1198
      February 26, 2003
      1115 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Storm, May God continue to bless you and your family abundantly through the this Holiday Season!  Thanks for all that you do!

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

Sumter, S.C.
        United States
        Member #169792
        November 1, 2015
        15 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2015, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much for all that u do enjoy time with the family, i hope u an the family have a Bless Christmas

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #71280
          February 22, 2009
          15479 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas FAM!!

Sharin' My Sheet With Everyone..

Jesus is the Reason for this Season.. I Pray that Everyone have A Beautiful Holiday.. Remember, 'Its Not what u Receive.. Its abt what u Already Have'.. A Loving Family an True Friends, Most Of All.. Your Health.. Let Us Pray For those Who R Less Fortunate, If U R Able to Give Pls Do so.. Even if What U Give is Small, It'll Mean The World To The Receiver.

God has Given Me A Heart Unlike Any Other.. I Don't Question him at All.. I Know that With This 'Gift' Sometimes Come With Drawbacks and I Can Attract The Wrong Kinds of ppl. PPL Who would try to get Close to Me, Be Nice to Me to Only Set Me Up to B hurt. I Want All of U to Know that I Appreciate U for Caring an telling Me Don't let the Haters bring Me Down.. Correction, 'I Am Happy' so Don't Ever Think Otherwise. I've had members express they want to send Me Gifts .. Take Me out to lunch, Etc.. I Truly Do Appreciate Your Kindness but I Don't want anyone going out of their way for Me. 'Your Gift to Me is Your Thoughts Of Wanting To Gift Me'.. So Thank u From My Heart! I've Enjoyed My 11yrs here on LP.. The Laughs.. Tears.. Meeting U On/Off The Post.. The Good.. Bad.. The Challenging Moments. I've Learn So Much here, Even the ppl Who would Get Angry with Me, Stop Speaking To Me.. 'I Know I Made A Difference an U Also Made A Difference In My Life As Well'.. Even If U Don't Admit it, God Knows.. And I Know that behind Your Anger, 'I c something Good inside of U' an Will Continue to Pray for Greatness! I have encountered Masked/Unmasked Individuals here and I Just want to say, 'Whatever is Bothering U' Seek Jesus..

My New Worksheet right here is the Last U Will Receive this yr. I Am Going To Spend time With My Family.. Take time out for Me.. I Will B on LP, but I'm Not Creating Anymore Sheets for awhile. Have A Blessed Day!

Love u,

Storm/U.n.v.me Lovies

what a beautiful post you made storm.....wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.
          you are truly an "angel" from GOD.  Blessings.

ps  my 22 pair came in today as 122 and I hit big - GOD IS GOOD.

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
            NW Florida
            United States
            Member #137818
            January 12, 2013
            2750 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2015, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas FAM!!

Sharin' My Sheet With Everyone..

Jesus is the Reason for this Season.. I Pray that Everyone have A Beautiful Holiday.. Remember, 'Its Not what u Receive.. Its abt what u Already Have'.. A Loving Family an True Friends, Most Of All.. Your Health.. Let Us Pray For those Who R Less Fortunate, If U R Able to Give Pls Do so.. Even if What U Give is Small, It'll Mean The World To The Receiver.

God has Given Me A Heart Unlike Any Other.. I Don't Question him at All.. I Know that With This 'Gift' Sometimes Come With Drawbacks and I Can Attract The Wrong Kinds of ppl. PPL Who would try to get Close to Me, Be Nice to Me to Only Set Me Up to B hurt. I Want All of U to Know that I Appreciate U for Caring an telling Me Don't let the Haters bring Me Down.. Correction, 'I Am Happy' so Don't Ever Think Otherwise. I've had members express they want to send Me Gifts .. Take Me out to lunch, Etc.. I Truly Do Appreciate Your Kindness but I Don't want anyone going out of their way for Me. 'Your Gift to Me is Your Thoughts Of Wanting To Gift Me'.. So Thank u From My Heart! I've Enjoyed My 11yrs here on LP.. The Laughs.. Tears.. Meeting U On/Off The Post.. The Good.. Bad.. The Challenging Moments. I've Learn So Much here, Even the ppl Who would Get Angry with Me, Stop Speaking To Me.. 'I Know I Made A Difference an U Also Made A Difference In My Life As Well'.. Even If U Don't Admit it, God Knows.. And I Know that behind Your Anger, 'I c something Good inside of U' an Will Continue to Pray for Greatness! I have encountered Masked/Unmasked Individuals here and I Just want to say, 'Whatever is Bothering U' Seek Jesus..

My New Worksheet right here is the Last U Will Receive this yr. I Am Going To Spend time With My Family.. Take time out for Me.. I Will B on LP, but I'm Not Creating Anymore Sheets for awhile. Have A Blessed Day!

Love u,

Storm/U.n.v.me Lovies

Hi Doll,

Merry Christmas to you & yours,,

Thanx,

PilBig Grin Santa

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

STORM's avatar - Rean
              Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9315 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2015, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

As a lil girl, My dad would twirl Me around..-Missing My Daddy So Much-. He called Me 'Princess' an he Also treated Me like one. He wud tell me, Never use the word 'Can't' cus I can Do/Achieve Anything I Wanted in life an I Have Done Everything I've wanted to do, from B'comin a Broker, then B'coming a Critical Pediatric Physician an Now having My Own Company. Everyone here Can Achieve the same.. Recently I decided to Share Pictures Of The Inside Of One Of My homes, trying to Open Up More, Share My Joy, Nothing More..  I've taken All pics off Now.. Idk Why some ppl choose to B so Evil and try to tear Others down cus they R Miserable.. Well u Know what, 'I Am So Happy' an No one can take that away from Me.. If I wasn't here on LP an decided to Share with everyone, the type of Business I have.. u still wud Not Know Me cause I'm so Private an I have a very small circle of friends.. My Best friend is a Guy an women ask Me All the time if I have lady friends, Only 2 Every since the 5th grade.. I do have associates an I dnt Allow Any of'm too deeply into My life that's why ppl Always Assume the worse abt Me. I Rather Keep the bulk of My life Private, Works Best for Me! I wont B on my thread after this message til the New Yr.. I will Not B n my nbx much either .. if u have my email/number pls use those means if u need to reach me.. I will Only B here to utilize the number features an retrieve the Gift info. I'm a woman of My word,an I have 10 more members who will receive a pm tonight abt the Gift, so pls send your info asap to me so I can get your gifts out to u in a timely manner.. Thank u so much.. A Warm thanks to Everyone here on LP who has been kind to Me Lovies 

Good luck with the numbers, I'll c u All sometime in the New Yr.. *Blessings

Georgia
                United States
                Member #144388
                July 3, 2013
                409 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2015, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STORM, 

May God continue to bless you!

BLUE FOXX's avatar - WINGS
                  Hampton Roads
                  United States
                  Member #117047
                  September 26, 2011
                  103 Posts
                  Posted: December 12, 2015, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Storm, I read about you and your Dad, I do understand your feelings.  I miss my Dad bunches n bunches too. We pray that you and your family have  a Merry Christmas, Good Health, and a Prosperous New Year.  God Bless and Godspeed.....blue foxx Smiley Thank you for all that you share with my family, your ryders and the lottery post family. You are surely a jewel and a blessing.

" And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding  shall keep our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of a good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things which you have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." (Philippians 4:7-9)

"For as many of us have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, neither bond nor free, neither  male nor female: for we are all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:27-28)  To God Be All The Glory.....

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #157792
                    July 31, 2014
                    1178 Posts
                    Posted: December 12, 2015, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Storm, I read about you and your Dad, I do understand your feelings.  I miss my Dad bunches n bunches too. We pray that you and your family have  a Merry Christmas, Good Health, and a Prosperous New Year.  God Bless and Godspeed.....blue foxx Smiley Thank you for all that you share with my family, your ryders and the lottery post family. You are surely a jewel and a blessing.

" And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding  shall keep our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of a good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things which you have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." (Philippians 4:7-9)

"For as many of us have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, neither bond nor free, neither  male nor female: for we are all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:27-28)  To God Be All The Glory.....

Very well spoken Blue Foxx! Thanks for everything STORM!!!!

nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #13581
                      April 9, 2005
                      699 Posts
                      Posted: December 12, 2015, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm hope you are doing better. I just want to say thank you again for everything and may God continue to bless you and guide you and your family. Storm God have you and no one could touch God anointed. Have a bless Holiday loveLovies

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                        albany georgia
                        United States
                        Member #55707
                        October 15, 2007
                        565 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2015, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to U and your family

From My Family. Thanks for all u do during the year for me.

Take your break and enjoy yourself. I am a ryder /////

NY2NC$'s avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #158663
                          August 30, 2014
                          212 Posts
                          Posted: December 12, 2015, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi love..Thank u!  I have a lil headache, hru? Happy Thanksgiving to u/fam!! 

Watch 189* flip 816* gl Wink

Thanks Storm... NC 618... You are a blessing.. Woo hoo!!

GL

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9315 Posts
                            Posted: December 12, 2015, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello Fam.. I will reply to u, Give me abt 10mins.. Today, I went to post office to send gifts, was there like an hr in a half Smile.. If I recently 'Gift u' gotta go out an get some More Gifts. As we talk, I get a visual as to what I feel u would like.. 'hold up/ brb!

Something u All may Not know abt Me.. I Grew Up a Tomboy but Pretty Much A girl girl.. hung Out with fellas, Rydin dirt bikes, mortocycles, four wheelers.. 'Yes' Storm can RYDE wit The Best Of'm  Yes Nod Men Who R Strong, Aggressive, Go Get'ers R turn on's To Me.. I Don't Do Soft or Weak, No Slackers For Me.. Hubby is My Equal that's we bump heads at times.. My Mentality, I'm Str thinking like a dude.. I can c a lie comin a mile away an I'll flip that ish in a heartbeat!!

Some men here, I give u what u tried to Give Me.. Bullshyt, Don't try to run game .. Sorry, I Already have My King!! Smile

west palm beach
                              United States
                              Member #97318
                              September 14, 2010
                              288 Posts
                              Posted: December 12, 2015, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello Fam.. I will reply to u, Give me abt 10mins.. Today, I went to post office to send gifts, was there like an hr in a half Smile.. If I recently 'Gift u' gotta go out an get some More Gifts. As we talk, I get a visual as to what I feel u would like.. 'hold up/ brb!

Something u All may Not know abt Me.. I Grew Up a Tomboy but Pretty Much A girl girl.. hung Out with fellas, Rydin dirt bikes, mortocycles, four wheelers.. 'Yes' Storm can RYDE wit The Best Of'm  Yes Nod Men Who R Strong, Aggressive, Go Get'ers R turn on's To Me.. I Don't Do Soft or Weak, No Slackers For Me.. Hubby is My Equal that's we bump heads at times.. My Mentality, I'm Str thinking like a dude.. I can c a lie comin a mile away an I'll flip that ish in a heartbeat!!

Some men here, I give u what u tried to Give Me.. Bullshyt, Don't try to run game .. Sorry, I Already have My King!! Smile

Hello my dear

Feeling better I hope..  Thanks again for all you do...

Page 555 of 652