Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 560 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2015, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Monday was Very busy for Me.. Sunday night, Going into Monday morning hubby an I Stayed Up talking abt Everything.. The laughs.. Words that I/Hubby Needed to hear was Said.. The Love Expressed.. Our memories, 'Priceless' 

Look at My Over the head Captured pic of Us.. We were in the dark but I did a great job if I may say so, Smile

After hubby left for work, I got ready to go visit a few lp members.. 'Gifted' Along the way, lunch was nice, then I ended My day with Babi an My Mommy.. When I Arrived home, OMG! I had packages At My door Left on My Bench from LP members.. 'The Excitement'.. I was like, Really.. For Me, Even Babi had gifts from u All. Hyper Y'all had my babi doing the Nay Nay, She was Killing it too lol.. My Eyes went first to the beautiful teddy bear sitting on Top of this Edible Arrangements Box an inside 'Chocolate Covered Strawberries' WOW!! I then started to Opened Up Another box, 'A Coach bag' Whaaaaat?.. Victoria Secret Perfume an Lotions.. I jus cried Out cus I Truly didn't Expect Anything , Honestly I Didn't.. Thank u.. Thank u.. Thank u..  I want to Meet Every one of u. Each of u shud Receive your Gift this week, as I sent packages Out Saturday.. 'Tears Of Joy' .. When I think Of The Goodness Of Jesus!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2015, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm how are you? Just checking up on you dear and I want you to have a bless day.Lovies

Sweet-heart.. Great to c u! I'm so happy that u will get to spend time with your family on Christmas Smile

Miss u, thanks for Everything.. U Know what I mean. My day was filled with So Much Beauty/Love Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2015, 3:43 am - IP Logged

Ms. Storm check your pm Wink

Thanks for the gifts baby, Love'm!! Smile 

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2015, 3:46 am - IP Logged

just dropping by to say hello today and see how your doing!!!!

Hi sweetie pie, I C U.. We R Connected on FB Now.. Beautiful pic of u an hubby! Smile I'm feeling so Blessed dear.. hru?

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2015, 5:52 am - IP Logged

Message to All.. 'If u are in Any type of Relationship an u have to Always B looking Over your shoulders an Worried abt getting caught speaking to others on the phone or even going out to lunch, etc.. u can not possibly b happy! Truthfully, u r living in a fantasy. Men, Don't lie by saying, Oh she Knows abt u but u get Busted an caught Up.. that's jus too messy! I Am My Own woman, No man tells Me what to do.. 'Only My daddy'.. I talk to who I want to.. I Don't turn Music up, Nor b whispering an shyt when I'm talking to u on the phone.. 'So Don't Do it to Me'.. U wana Know why? Cus I dnt have Anything to hide. My Hubby Aint threatened By NO Other Man on/off the Post.. He Knows My Heart. Men, I Respect U/Your marriage so loosen Up. If u call Me with that Scary shyt pop'n Off.. I'm going to politely dismiss u with the Quickness cus hell, u acting like that, makes me uncomfortable.. like u feel if u get caught u will lose everything.. Listen, If that's the case, I'd rather u Not contact Me Anymore.. I'm Seriously Not The One with All that craziness. Some members on here thought when I Spoke abt ppl actin crazy that I was talking abt my numbers.. honey Know! A Number of Men have expressed their Interest in Me for yrs on LP even Knowing I'm married an I would Never Meet Any of them. Some tried to b all baby this an that to get Money from Me, like I fell Off the Banana boat or something.. GTFOH!! I Didn't work Hard in My life to jus fall Victim to your Lies an Bullshyt, that'll Never happen.. I'm Not saying I am perfect. I'm Not stupid Either! 

If Anyone on here tell Me, 'I do Not want u to hit Big'.. Vamoose! Cus it's Like I'm literally Putting The Numbers In Your Hands, All u have to Do is Get Up.. Go Out, An Play.. Simple! I Don't Brag, For What.. Not Necessary.. We Can All Prosper but if u sit on your a$$ an do Nothing.. U gets NOTHING!! Real Talk!

Be Blessed* Lovies 

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
            NC
            United States
            Member #138125
            January 20, 2013
            754 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2015, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Message to All.. 'If u are in Any type of Relationship an u have to Always B looking Over your shoulders an Worried abt getting caught speaking to others on the phone or even going out to lunch, etc.. u can not possibly b happy! Truthfully, u r living in a fantasy. Men, Don't lie by saying, Oh she Knows abt u but u get Busted an caught Up.. that's jus too messy! I Am My Own woman, No man tells Me what to do.. 'Only My daddy'.. I talk to who I want to.. I Don't turn Music up, Nor b whispering an shyt when I'm talking to u on the phone.. 'So Don't Do it to Me'.. U wana Know why? Cus I dnt have Anything to hide. My Hubby Aint threatened By NO Other Man on/off the Post.. He Knows My Heart. Men, I Respect U/Your marriage so loosen Up. If u call Me with that Scary shyt pop'n Off.. I'm going to politely dismiss u with the Quickness cus hell, u acting like that, makes me uncomfortable.. like u feel if u get caught u will lose everything.. Listen, If that's the case, I'd rather u Not contact Me Anymore.. I'm Seriously Not The One with All that craziness. Some members on here thought when I Spoke abt ppl actin crazy that I was talking abt my numbers.. honey Know! A Number of Men have expressed their Interest in Me for yrs on LP even Knowing I'm married an I would Never Meet Any of them. Some tried to b all baby this an that to get Money from Me, like I fell Off the Banana boat or something.. GTFOH!! I Didn't work Hard in My life to jus fall Victim to your Lies an Bullshyt, that'll Never happen.. I'm Not saying I am perfect. I'm Not stupid Either! 

If Anyone on here tell Me, 'I do Not want u to hit Big'.. Vamoose! Cus it's Like I'm literally Putting The Numbers In Your Hands, All u have to Do is Get Up.. Go Out, An Play.. Simple! I Don't Brag, For What.. Not Necessary.. We Can All Prosper but if u sit on your a$$ an do Nothing.. U gets NOTHING!! Real Talk!

Be Blessed* Lovies 

I Agree!  WITH STORM Play Her Numbers

If u sit on your a$$ & not play her number you can't win

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
              NC
              United States
              Member #138125
              January 20, 2013
              754 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2015, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Sweetie pie, I played the 438.. 803 str/str bx.. Still a hit! Repeat,

Ga will get back to back dbls.. I'm Rydin with 686/998/889/868.. 698** 525/522 gl All

Storm what you think for NC ???

In NC I'm Rydin with 252 Combo & 252 x 20 Exact !!!!!!

Florida
                United States
                Member #170202
                November 19, 2015
                511 Posts
                Posted: December 15, 2015, 9:23 am - IP Logged

That's beautiful Storm. The Lord said give ant thou shall receive. You're a blessing to us all and I pray God continues to bless you. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Gainesville, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #161967
                  December 17, 2014
                  1006 Posts
                  Posted: December 15, 2015, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm, 

When you take time out of your day to bless people, God will bless you back more that you could have imaged. Your kindness is appreciated. May God bless you and keep you safe in His light today and for the many days to come. Happy Holidays!

nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #13581
                    April 9, 2005
                    699 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2015, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm how are you? Yes it will be great to spend time with my family dear. Thank you for everything you do for me and it was great doing something for you .You deserve it and more dear may God continue to bless you and your family. Enjoy your day dear.Lovies

BLUE FOXX's avatar - WINGS
                      Hampton Roads
                      United States
                      Member #117047
                      September 26, 2011
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: December 15, 2015, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Be Blessed* Lovies 

Amen, Amen, and Amen. Sometimes you just have to break it all the way down my Sista and you did just that. God bless and Godspeed. I appreciate your real talk.....bf

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                        Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                        United States
                        Member #104
                        August 16, 2001
                        855 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2015, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Be Blessed* Lovies 

I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas I will be playing the numbers you have on this site. Thank you for your post.

ahelton85's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                          Carrollton, GA
                          United States
                          Member #100701
                          November 17, 2010
                          276 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2015, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas I will be playing the numbers you have on this site. Thank you for your post.

748 Ga midday from your last worksheetBanana

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                            Atlanta
                            United States
                            Member #48420
                            December 26, 2006
                            850 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2015, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Be Blessed* Lovies 

Well said

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #166941
                              June 17, 2015
                              180 Posts
                              Posted: December 15, 2015, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Storm what you think for NC ???

In NC I'm Rydin with 252 Combo & 252 x 20 Exact !!!!!!

I will have a baby if that combo drop in NC because I playing it in Georgia Crazy

Page 560 of 652