Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2018, 1:58 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MrKingy.

Page 561 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
milledgeville,Ga
United States
Member #68927
January 2, 2009
6271 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2015, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi sweetie pie, I C U.. We R Connected on FB Now.. Beautiful pic of u an hubby! Smile I'm feeling so Blessed dear.. hru?

thanks chick.. doing good? just hate i wasnt able to play the 689 and today the 748 ..dang ,,, hope your having a great day and hope you smashed debbie good lol

GA
    United States
    Member #162557
    January 4, 2015
    273 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2015, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Message to All.. 'If u are in Any type of Relationship an u have to Always B looking Over your shoulders an Worried abt getting caught speaking to others on the phone or even going out to lunch, etc.. u can not possibly b happy! Truthfully, u r living in a fantasy. Men, Don't lie by saying, Oh she Knows abt u but u get Busted an caught Up.. that's jus too messy! I Am My Own woman, No man tells Me what to do.. 'Only My daddy'.. I talk to who I want to.. I Don't turn Music up, Nor b whispering an shyt when I'm talking to u on the phone.. 'So Don't Do it to Me'.. U wana Know why? Cus I dnt have Anything to hide. My Hubby Aint threatened By NO Other Man on/off the Post.. He Knows My Heart. Men, I Respect U/Your marriage so loosen Up. If u call Me with that Scary shyt pop'n Off.. I'm going to politely dismiss u with the Quickness cus hell, u acting like that, makes me uncomfortable.. like u feel if u get caught u will lose everything.. Listen, If that's the case, I'd rather u Not contact Me Anymore.. I'm Seriously Not The One with All that craziness. Some members on here thought when I Spoke abt ppl actin crazy that I was talking abt my numbers.. honey Know! A Number of Men have expressed their Interest in Me for yrs on LP even Knowing I'm married an I would Never Meet Any of them. Some tried to b all baby this an that to get Money from Me, like I fell Off the Banana boat or something.. GTFOH!! I Didn't work Hard in My life to jus fall Victim to your Lies an Bullshyt, that'll Never happen.. I'm Not saying I am perfect. I'm Not stupid Either! 

If Anyone on here tell Me, 'I do Not want u to hit Big'.. Vamoose! Cus it's Like I'm literally Putting The Numbers In Your Hands, All u have to Do is Get Up.. Go Out, An Play.. Simple! I Don't Brag, For What.. Not Necessary.. We Can All Prosper but if u sit on your a$$ an do Nothing.. U gets NOTHING!! Real Talk!

Be Blessed* Lovies 

Storm thanks you are filled with wisdom. Continue to shine your light. 

Be blessed

STORM's avatar - Rean
      Ga Fl Sc Nc 1010* 348 396* 444
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9560 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2015, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I Don't have Anything to complain abt in My life.. I do Need to let Everyone who've Needed My assistance this evening, that I have a Screaming headache.. Sneezing, watery eyes.. Yes, 'My asthma cut'n Up' Disapprove I have My phone on silent but I can c screen light Up. I'll assist as many as possible.. Thanks!

Watch 048.. 615/591** Dn't Sleep on 255/522** Smash

P.s. When I take Out the time to Reach Out an send u a pm/tx.. show Me the same Courtesy!! If u write my a pm, it may take me awhile to reply cus I Receive countless of messages, but when u tx me, I c it right away when it comes thru. The Only time I don't respond is if u sending me a long pm an you're being disrespectful cause I'm Not catering to your Every Need.. 'My Family Comes First' Pls Respect My time with Fam.. Again, thanks!

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9560 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2015, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Storm thanks you are filled with wisdom. Continue to shine your light. 

Be blessed

Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9560 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2015, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

thanks chick.. doing good? just hate i wasnt able to play the 689 and today the 748 ..dang ,,, hope your having a great day and hope you smashed debbie good lol

Chica.. Blessings* Play current Post, Feeling strongly abt chosen numbers!

U Know how I do.. Wink

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Engelhard N. C.
            United States
            Member #94999
            August 1, 2010
            251 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2015, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sis, how are you? Checking in to see how everything is going with you. I'm  just getting in from work, but I had to chat with you. It made me happy to see the special moments you and hubby shared together. I'm so happy for you. You deserved every moment of it.  what a beautiful way to end your day, You, Babi and Mommy. I also see your asthma is acting up todsy, please get some rest and feel better soon. LOVE YOU SIS!!  Give love to Babi, Hubby,and Mommy. You are truly blessed to have each other.

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

WHISH's avatar - flower2
              Hardwick, Georgia 31034
              United States
              Member #104
              August 16, 2001
              863 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

748 Ga midday from your last worksheetBanana

I did not get the worksheet. I sent her my email.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9560 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2015, 4:15 am - IP Logged

Hi Sis, how are you? Checking in to see how everything is going with you. I'm  just getting in from work, but I had to chat with you. It made me happy to see the special moments you and hubby shared together. I'm so happy for you. You deserved every moment of it.  what a beautiful way to end your day, You, Babi and Mommy. I also see your asthma is acting up todsy, please get some rest and feel better soon. LOVE YOU SIS!!  Give love to Babi, Hubby,and Mommy. You are truly blessed to have each other.

Hi sis, thank u! Yesterday Eve.. I turn off My tv, lights an laid in My bed in peace an quiet.. Thank God it worked!

U R apart of Our family dear.. I need to go into Apple store to get my New IPhone, I Really Don't feel like going tho but I Need to get it Over with.. How was your day? I'm gona get rest in a few, We love u too Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9560 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2015, 4:19 am - IP Logged

I did not get the worksheet. I sent her my email.

I Posted My Worksheet Right Here On My Thread Dear.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9560 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2015, 4:21 am - IP Logged

I Don't have Anything to complain abt in My life.. I do Need to let Everyone who've Needed My assistance this evening, that I have a Screaming headache.. Sneezing, watery eyes.. Yes, 'My asthma cut'n Up' Disapprove I have My phone on silent but I can c screen light Up. I'll assist as many as possible.. Thanks!

Watch 048.. 615/591** Dn't Sleep on 255/522** Smash

P.s. When I take Out the time to Reach Out an send u a pm/tx.. show Me the same Courtesy!! If u write my a pm, it may take me awhile to reply cus I Receive countless of messages, but when u tx me, I c it right away when it comes thru. The Only time I don't respond is if u sending me a long pm an you're being disrespectful cause I'm Not catering to your Every Need.. 'My Family Comes First' Pls Respect My time with Fam.. Again, thanks!

NJ 591 Str** Smash

Bahamas
                      Member #169708
                      October 28, 2015
                      82 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2015, 4:38 am - IP Logged

morn storm just a shout out to say hope you feel better soon hope you and yours have a safe and bless christmas

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9560 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2015, 4:51 am - IP Logged

morn storm just a shout out to say hope you feel better soon hope you and yours have a safe and bless christmas

Good morning dear, Smile Thank u so much! I want u/fam to have a Beautiful/Safe Christmas as well.. Lovies

pelham ga
                          United States
                          Member #143517
                          June 5, 2013
                          103 Posts
                          Posted: December 16, 2015, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Good morning dear,

I was just stopping bye to check on you. Did you get  any rest, how you feeling today.

Have a bless day love you.

send something for ga. Take care sister.

nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #13581
                            April 9, 2005
                            699 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2015, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm how are you? Have a bless day

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
                              gainesville
                              United States
                              Member #159141
                              September 14, 2014
                              434 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2015, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey sweetie 

How have you been ??? How is the family ??? I been gone for awhile , but I miss you and think of you always... well look like I'm back in the game for a while....

Happy holidays to you and the Fam!!!

Love you Guys !!!

P.S

If you have some special for Florida could you help me out please and thanks love

I'm a winner in God EYES

Page 561 of 652