Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW Pick 3 method that works

Topic closed. 423 replies. Last post 2 years ago by JKTAYLOR1.

Page 22 of 29
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #110594
May 8, 2011
885 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Then don't play them.

I don't and I wouldn't.  So go nibble on some kitty litter.

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Right now the person that continues to argue wont stop. Funny thing is that both don't have 100% winning systems. If something doesn't workout for me I just move on to look for something that does work. Again EVERY state has its own trend. So what works for NY may not work for FL. Some states are computer generated and others are not.

NY is NOT computer generated.  It should work for ALL states that are not computer generated.  The joke is,  he's from NY and his own system is tanking there.

Lost today again. 5 draws in a row.

So what's your explanation now? And he still hasn't shown us this system. Just producing losing picks.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

What is stopping me is the fact that you finally posted something for N.C. today. You started this thread on July 1 and you kept saying check back on N.C. . I notice you started this thread on July 1 and you have been a member since June 5. WTF ???  Anyways, you finally posted something for N.C. Daytime for July 8, Daytime  seven days after this thread was started.. Uhh, nope. The number was 962. There were NO 9's in your picks.

Now, FOR THE FIFTH TIME !!!!   Post your system or "method" or I will ask Todd to move this thread to the Pick 3 thread because you have not shown a system or method, just enjoying alot of attention.

This is true.  If a thread is just posting numbers, then it shouldn't be in this forum.  The Systems forum is for discussing systems, not for merely posting numbers.  Will you be discussing your system?

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with posting numbers, but where you post them is the issue.  If posting numbers in the systems forum, it would only be as examples of the system you are describing, not as the primary input here.  You would use the Pick 3 forum if all you're doing is posting numbers for some system that is not revealed.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

This is true.  If a thread is just posting numbers, then it shouldn't be in this forum.  The Systems forum is for discussing systems, not for merely posting numbers.  Will you be discussing your system?

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with posting numbers, but where you post them is the issue.  If posting numbers in the systems forum, it would only be as examples of the system you are describing, not as the primary input here.  You would use the Pick 3 forum if all you're doing is posting numbers for some system that is not revealed.

Thank you.Thumbs UpI Agree!

United States
          Member #152758
          February 24, 2014
          327 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

are u  going  to  tell  us  the  system.  im  in  n.j   thks

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

New York

Boxed sets - Eve 7/8/14

425 576 872 865 582 786 326 436 638 238 385 673 473 578 372 647 745 324 537 862 482 356 564 325 485 527 672 748 435 873 472 246 843 648 625

You forgot the  1's  314. Give it up. Down -175. Oh I forgot these are tweaked... yesterday and today 3 losses -105

love to nibble on those tweaks!

United States
              Member #152758
              February 24, 2014
              327 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

oh   yea  i  will  play  each  one   st,    are  u   crazy?

United States
                Member #155994
                June 5, 2014
                497 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

This is a 3 of 7 single digits wheel (35 combinations).

Instead of posting all these combos, you could just post 7 digits.

It would be easier to check it out.

I don't know how you get 7 digits or better say how you eliminate 3 of 10 digits.

There is no way to make any profit whatever you do even if you play online.

Odds are terrible if you don't play doubles or straights.

If next draw is not a double or triple and all 3 digits hit your 7 digit set, you would win and make some money, but mostly not.

With so many combinations and so many states you'd always have some hits, but no profit for anyone.

I agree with reddog about enjoying undeserved attention and moving this thread away from the systems forum.

Yes, that's correct about the 7 digits wheel. You make a good point about just posting the 7 digits too. Including myself, that would be easier for everyone. If you'll notice ,too, the 3 digits from the previous non-matching number are the ones being excluded. But, that's only done at certain times and not on every draw.

Anyway, I've admitted that the majority of the time you'd expect to lose with this ,or any, method. I'm just keeping it real. You're ,basically, just repeating what I've been saying all along.

On the contrary, I don't think I can agree about the part about getting undeserved attention. That may be a matter of opinion. I think that some members would agree that I have something good here. My method has produced many hits in various states. In connecticut alone, there were many consecutive hits. But, of course, you can't win them all.

Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23260 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

oh   yea  i  will  play  each  one   st,    are  u   crazy?

Stop name-calling.  I have deleted 3 of your posts now in which you're name-calling.  It does not help anything or anyone here to do that.

United States
                    Member #155994
                    June 5, 2014
                    497 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2014, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

**************ATTENTION EVERYONE***************

Well, Todd has spoken and he has the final word on here. I will no longer be posting numbers on this thread. Another thread may be started for that elsewhere. I'd like to ask anyone if it's okay ,or appropriate, to post numbers on the Lottery Discussion forum. Either way, please let me know.

United States
                      Member #116344
                      September 8, 2011
                      3921 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Well, Todd has spoken and he has the final word on here. I will no longer be posting numbers on this thread. Another thread may be started for that elsewhere. I'd like to ask anyone if it's okay ,or appropriate, to post numbers on the Lottery Discussion forum. Either way, please let me know.

Is the intent of the forum as explained by Todd. This forum is for lottery system, so you explain your system and illustrate by examples while even predicting. Predicting is the  not prior intent of this forum, you may be loosing a lot by not opening up.

MrsGH01's avatar - yesnurse

United States
                        Member #155745
                        May 28, 2014
                        983 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2014, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Texas please

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2014, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

First, I always recommend that people post numbers to the Predictions Board.  Of course, it's not required, but it is the most helpful for people looking for numbers.

If you're going to post numbers on the forums, please do so in the correct forum.  If you're posting Pick 3 numbers in the forums, please post in the Pick 3 forum.  You can choose to participate in the pinned state threads (of course only for the individual state), or you can create your own new topic in the forum.

The Lottery Discussion forum is not the appropriate forum to post numbers.

Thanks!

United States
                            Member #155994
                            June 5, 2014
                            497 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2014, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

First, I always recommend that people post numbers to the Predictions Board.  Of course, it's not required, but it is the most helpful for people looking for numbers.

If you're going to post numbers on the forums, please do so in the correct forum.  If you're posting Pick 3 numbers in the forums, please post in the Pick 3 forum.  You can choose to participate in the pinned state threads (of course only for the individual state), or you can create your own new topic in the forum.

The Lottery Discussion forum is not the appropriate forum to post numbers.

Thanks!

Okay. Thank you for explaining and for helping me to understand. I will post up where it's appropriate.

United States
                              Member #153322
                              March 13, 2014
                              2 Posts
                              Posted: July 9, 2014, 3:20 am - IP Logged

Idaho Please

Page 22 of 29