Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW Pick 3 method that works

Topic closed. 423 replies. Last post 2 years ago by JKTAYLOR1.

Page 25 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
Member #90040
April 20, 2010
473 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2014, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Well, there have both been numerous crys for help and many requests for my method. So, gradually, I've found myself giving in. So, the method will be made available to select members who message me in my private inbox.

Something must be done here to prevent any future frustrations you've been generating so far.

You keep saying that your "winning method" works without any proof and still expecting a respect.

This is your answer to my private message:

Well, I wish I could. But, I'm sorry to inform you that you're not qualified to receive my method. Anyone who has shown me disrespect will not awarded this privilege. Still, good luck!! 

— Previous Private Message —
Sent By: mmx1
Sent: July 10, 2014, 7:53 am Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am curious how you select your 7 numbers or take out 3 of 10 numbers.

Thanks!

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2014, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

A little help in louisiana plz. Thank you

What kind of help do you need?

reddog's avatar - patch
      Greensboro, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #1616
      June 5, 2003
      1287 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Well, there have both been numerous crys for help and many requests for my method. So, gradually, I've found myself giving in. So, the method will be made available to select members who message me in my private inbox.

Well, MMX1 proves what I have been thinking all along. Good luck with your venture and the audience you have acquired. I hope you make some money off the "method" you will probably end up selling.

US Flag

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2014, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Something must be done here to prevent any future frustrations you've been generating so far.

You keep saying that your "winning method" works without any proof and still expecting a respect.

Well, I wish I could. But, I'm sorry to inform you that you're not qualified to receive my method. Anyone who has shown me disrespect will not awarded this privilege. Still, good luck!! 

Thanks!

MMx1...no worries..he's disrespecting you by giving you a losing method. Is that a privilege?

United States
          Member #155994
          June 5, 2014
          497 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2014, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

Well, I get the impression that you're frustrated. So far, there are many members who have received my method. Fortunately, you're the only one who has been turned down.

You've insulted me by stating that I've been getting "undeserved" attention. Fyi, I still believe in my method and the potential it has shown. But, you've made it clear that you don't believe in it. Furthermore, I'll leave it up to those members to either prove or debunk it. 

Btw, I don't think you're supposed to be posting private messages on the forums. This is ,yet, another form of disrespect. If anything something should be done to prevent that.

Chicago
            United States
            Member #151650
            January 23, 2014
            9 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2014, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Any numbers for Illinois? 

Thanks. :)

zwolle,La
              United States
              Member #157150
              July 10, 2014
              4 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2014, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Need help in louisiana

zwolle,La
                United States
                Member #157150
                July 10, 2014
                4 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2014, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Does your systhem work in louisiana? This state is computer generated

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2014, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Need help in louisiana

Hey Pick3guy when you don't have anything for a state, I hope you don't mind if I help people out. Not trying to hijack the thread. Let me know If it's ok. if not, I understand.

Try these straight only. I looked at LA and found the following to be the best for tomorrow's draw. keep a special eye on the combos in red.

402-512-503

479-589-576

155-265-254

721-831-822

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2014, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Hit the Pick 4 tonite in NY 7209. Smash I will post my tickets. Where are your personal winners? I don't need your losing system Pick3guy.

You can't even hit the Pick 3 in NY.

United States
                      Member #155994
                      June 5, 2014
                      497 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2014, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Hit the Pick 4 tonite in NY 7209. Smash I will post my tickets. Where are your personal winners? I don't need your losing system Pick3guy.

Well, we don't know if you really won. You didn't post up before the draw. So, show us some proof.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2014, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Congratulations are in order, flossdog ! Well Deserved !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

swamper1's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Edgewood, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #42945
                          July 10, 2006
                          30 Posts
                          Posted: July 11, 2014, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Okay. Well, I'm very excited about this new method that I've just developed this past week. In fact, I'm so excited that I've decided to do this thread. So, why all the excitement? That's because it has already been making me some easy money and I believe in it.

Fyi, I've developed an ingenious system that has proven to be successful over the last couple of years. This system works by tracking groups of numbers. But, then this new method came along. Notice that I don't refer to it as being a system. That's because of how simple it is to use. Although, it embodies numerous concepts and is completely grounded in logic. 

This new method is ,already, starting to render my Pick 3 system obsolete. The amazing Pick 3 system that I've worked so hard to develop and have been using all this time. My prediction is that I will abandon my system ,altogether, with this new method.

So, how does it ,basically, work? The new method works on a hidden dynamic I've discovered ,within the numbers, about two years ago. There's no longer any need to track groups of numbers. But, not surprisingly, this it's related to how my system works. The dynamic just has to do with the way the numbers change ,on each draw, and the relationship between the numbers. 

Fortunately, you have the opportunity to capitalize on this too. What do I ask of you? Just give me your state and I will ,whenever possible, provide you some numbers. Keep in mind that you will lose at times. You're not going to win everytime you play.

You have anything that can help me win in the Texas 3....

We have 4 draws a day, can u help?

genevail
                            United States
                            Member #147868
                            October 15, 2013
                            2 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2014, 9:58 am - IP Logged

illinoisthankyou

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: July 11, 2014, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Ok Bigmouth....here's the proof...you have shown no tickets in NY...so what's in your wallet?Green laugh

Page 25 of 29