Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW Pick 3 method that works

Topic closed. 423 replies. Last post 2 years ago by JKTAYLOR1.

Page 28 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2014, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Minnesota please. Last draw 411

I PROMISE..I AM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING HERE ON THIS THREAD..

BUT THIS QUESTION HERE...can never be answered by ANYONE..and I am not saying that to make anyone angry or anything..but I am just being serious...this question CAN NEVER BE ANSWERED BY ANYONE..and if they say they can...well to be honest...they are telling you a very big story...

I always laugh when someone ask me to give them something to play and they tell me xxx came out last night...or midday...THIS MEANS NOTHING..and if you think it does...then you dont have no idea in the world how numbers work...because this question cannot be answed by NOONE...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AND ONE OTHER THING..you might want to check all your MATH RESULTS..because you cannot WIN ANY LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ..except one of the big games..IE..powerball..if you pick all 5 white balls...that is a million bucks..for a dollar bet if you were to be so lucky...but pic 3 and pic 4...YOU CAN NOT WIN A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH...UNLESS YOU SPEND A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH...AND THAT IS A FACT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !!!!!!!!!!!1

SAY for example if you knew 567 was coming out ONE NIGHT SOON..say in the next 2 weeks..well..alot of people would spend a 1000 a draw on that number for the next 2 weeks wouldnt they...2 grand a day x 7 14 grand a week...28 grand every 2 weeks..to win 1000 x 500...and that is ONLY IF YOU KNOW ONE COMBINATION IS COMING OUT IN 2 WEEKS..which you dont..and NOONE ELSE DOES EITHER..and if they tell you they can..then they are a liar...plain and simple...and I AM TRYING TO BE as nice as possible and TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH HERE..and I dont want to hear well just because you cant do it doesnt mean someone else cant do it...well..I know enough about how every single one of these games work...and how all number fields work...that I know it cant be done...and just because you get lucky and do it once does  NOT mean you can do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over to infinity...hahaha...I mean seriously..all you have to do is track EVERY DIGIT FOLLOWING EVERY DIGIT and you will see that..not only does time change..but the order in which that 0-9 sequence arrives will change...and this is simple numerolgy 101 stuff here...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Rochester,MI
    United States
    Member #157171
    July 11, 2014
    2 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2014, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I'm in Michigan... could you give me some numbers to play please?

Thanks!

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2014, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

I agree to a point.  However it was pointed out earlier in this thread by a very astute gentleman luckyloser, a mathematical scholar I might add,  that if you track numbers for 10 days in any state, any country, which he did as confirmed by a number of his neighborhood cronies, you will see a guaranteed handsome profit.

Shanghai please.

reddog's avatar - patch
        Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1283 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2014, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I agree to a point.  However it was pointed out earlier in this thread by a very astute gentleman luckyloser, a mathematical scholar I might add,  that if you track numbers for 10 days in any state, any country, which he did as confirmed by a number of his neighborhood cronies, you will see a guaranteed handsome profit.

Shanghai please.

Green laugh

US Flag

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
          Member #90040
          April 20, 2010
          473 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2014, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

Well, . . .

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2014, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Lottery braker; aren't you contradicting yourself? You have proven time and time again that you know what numbers are coming next, maybe not immediately but within two weeks?

BUT THIS QUESTION HERE...can never be answered by ANYONE..and I am not saying that to make anyone angry or anything..but I am just being serious...this question CAN NEVER BE ANSWERED BY ANYONE..and if they say they can...well to be honest...they are telling you a very big story...

I always laugh when someone ask me to give them something to play and they tell me xxx came out last night...or midday...THIS MEANS NOTHING..and if you think it does...then you dont have no idea in the world how numbers work...because this question cannot be answed by NOONE...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AND ONE OTHER THING..you might want to check all your MATH RESULTS..because you cannot WIN ANY LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ..except one of the big games..IE..powerball..if you pick all 5 white balls...that is a million bucks..for a dollar bet if you were to be so lucky...but pic 3 and pic 4...YOU CAN NOT WIN A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH...UNLESS YOU SPEND A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH...AND THAT IS A FACT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !!!!!!!!!!!1

SAY for example if you knew 567 was coming out ONE NIGHT SOON..say in the next 2 weeks..well..alot of people would spend a 1000 a draw on that number for the next 2 weeks wouldnt they...2 grand a day x 7 14 grand a week...28 grand every 2 weeks..to win 1000 x 500...and that is ONLY IF YOU KNOW ONE COMBINATION IS COMING OUT IN 2 WEEKS..which you dont..and NOONE ELSE DOES EITHER..and if they tell you they can..then they are a liar...plain and simple...and I AM TRYING TO BE as nice as possible and TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH HERE..and I dont want to hear well just because you cant do it doesnt mean someone else cant do it...well..I know enough about how every single one of these games work...and how all number fields work...that I know it cant be done...and just because you get lucky and do it once does  NOT mean you can do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over to infinity...hahaha...I mean seriously..all you have to do is track EVERY DIGIT FOLLOWING EVERY DIGIT and you will see that..not only does time change..but the order in which that 0-9 sequence arrives will change...and this is simple numerolgy 101 stuff here...

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
              mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5903 Posts
              Posted: July 12, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

NO NO..no CONTRADICTION..hahaha...knowing what is coming in the near future IS NOT THE SAMETHING AS SAYING...well tonight we had 178 what is coming tomorrow night...its the tomorrow night that cant be answered...but the next couple of weeks or couple of months...well we already took care of that part...Terry

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

NY
                United States
                Member #127005
                April 21, 2012
                7022 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2014, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

NO NO..no CONTRADICTION..hahaha...knowing what is coming in the near future IS NOT THE SAMETHING AS SAYING...well tonight we had 178 what is coming tomorrow night...its the tomorrow night that cant be answered...but the next couple of weeks or couple of months...well we already took care of that part...Terry

You can difinately just use 10 Days worth of numbers to get the upcoming number.

Key and Pair Master

United States
                  Member #155994
                  June 5, 2014
                  497 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2014, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Well, what comes out can mean something, depending on how one chooses numbers to play. But, what exactly is the question that can't be answered by anyone? Anyway, it is possible to win a large sum of money without spending a lot. I've done this myself. Btw, you can't know what's coming out at any point in time. That is, you don't know for certain.

NY
                    United States
                    Member #127005
                    April 21, 2012
                    7022 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2014, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Well, what comes out can mean something, depending on how one chooses numbers to play. But, what exactly is the question that can't be answered by anyone? Anyway, it is possible to win a large sum of money without spending a lot. I've done this myself. Btw, you can't know what's coming out at any point in time. That is, you don't know for certain.

I definitely know when a digit is likely to come out. Just knowing 1-2 digits helps alot on the number selection. But everyone plays differently so can't judge anyones game play strat. His or her strat may not work for someone else.

Key and Pair Master

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19721 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2014, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Hello Pick3guy is they any new updates See Ya!

Let it Snow Snowman

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                        Member #90040
                        April 20, 2010
                        473 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2014, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Well, I get the impression that you're frustrated. So far, there are many members who have received my method. Fortunately, you're the only one who has been turned down.

You've insulted me by stating that I've been getting "undeserved" attention. Fyi, I still believe in my method and the potential it has shown. But, you've made it clear that you don't believe in it. Furthermore, I'll leave it up to those members to either prove or debunk it. 

Btw, I don't think you're supposed to be posting private messages on the forums. This is ,yet, another form of disrespect. If anything something should be done to prevent that.

Still waiting for feedback from "many members who have received your method".

It would be my pleasure to apologize to you before this audience if I was wrong.

My statement was based on multiple states, long term tests.

I really don't need your method to make money, just wanted to test it by my tools.

I don't think other members and Todd would mind if you do one post daily here for multiple states and 7 digits for each (no actual combos).

That format would match System forum rules.

We already know  it is a 3 of 7 digits box wheel, no doubles, no triples.

If all 3 digits hit your 7 digits in any order, you win.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23259 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2014, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Still waiting for feedback from "many members who have received your method".

It would be my pleasure to apologize to you before this audience if I was wrong.

My statement was based on multiple states, long term tests.

I really don't need your method to make money, just wanted to test it by my tools.

I don't think other members and Todd would mind if you do one post daily here for multiple states and 7 digits for each (no actual combos).

That format would match System forum rules.

We already know  it is a 3 of 7 digits box wheel, no doubles, no triples.

If all 3 digits hit your 7 digits in any order, you win.

mmx1,

As I described earlier, if all he is going to post is numbers -- and not discuss the system itself -- then the appropriate place for him to post numbers is in the Pick 3 forum.  If you want him to post numbers, you should ask him to start a new topic in the Pick 3 forum and post numbers there.

Obviously I am not trying to discourage anyone from posting numbers.  In fact, quite the opposite:  I have guided him (and anyone else reading this) as to how to post the numbers.  So if he does not post numbers, it because he does not want to, not because he is discouraged from it or banned from doing it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                            Member #90040
                            April 20, 2010
                            473 Posts
                            Posted: July 14, 2014, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

mmx1,

As I described earlier, if all he is going to post is numbers -- and not discuss the system itself -- then the appropriate place for him to post numbers is in the Pick 3 forum.  If you want him to post numbers, you should ask him to start a new topic in the Pick 3 forum and post numbers there.

Obviously I am not trying to discourage anyone from posting numbers.  In fact, quite the opposite:  I have guided him (and anyone else reading this) as to how to post the numbers.  So if he does not post numbers, it because he does not want to, not because he is discouraged from it or banned from doing it.

Todd, this is an EXAMPLE of a single daily post I thought would be appropriate for the system forum:

===============================================================================================

"

Guys, 3 of 7 digits unmatched box wheel (35 combos) seems to be a winning method if right numbers are selected and played at the right time.

Let's try it for a couple of days here by posting 7 numbers for multiple states for my method evaluation purposes.

If all 3 draw numbers match 7 played numbers in any order, you win. It may not win tomorrow, but within next 3 drawings.

Tomorrow predictions:

NC: Mid 1246789, eve 3678901

NY: Mid 2457890, eve 5678921

. . .

"

==============================================================================================

Please let me know if this is acceptable for the system forum.

Thanks!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23259 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2014, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Todd, this is an EXAMPLE of a single daily post I thought would be appropriate for the system forum:

===============================================================================================

"

Guys, 3 of 7 digits unmatched box wheel (35 combos) seems to be a winning method if right numbers are selected and played at the right time.

Let's try it for a couple of days here by posting 7 numbers for multiple states for my method evaluation purposes.

If all 3 draw numbers match 7 played numbers in any order, you win. It may not win tomorrow, but within next 3 drawings.

Tomorrow predictions:

NC: Mid 1246789, eve 3678901

NY: Mid 2457890, eve 5678921

. . .

"

==============================================================================================

Please let me know if this is acceptable for the system forum.

Thanks!

No, that is not appropriate for the systems forum.  It does not discuss the system at all, and does not tie to any previous post that discusses the system.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 28 of 29