Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Big Lottery Post update - new Pairs Analysis available

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 2 years ago by datamon414.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23349 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2014, 10:44 am - IP Logged

The latest update to the Lottery Post Web site is now installed and running.

The biggest update is the availability of the new Pairs Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4. You can see my announcement about the new pairs tool posted earlier this week here: www.lotterypost.com/thread/278055 

The new pairs tool has a lot of descriptive text included, so you should be able to learn all about it just by reading the page. Be sure to check out the description of the tool right on the opening page, and then for more detail click the large Help/About icon.

You can navigate to the Pairs Analysis directly from the Systems menu at the top of any page, and the new tool is also listed on the main Systems page, so you can also click the Lottery Systems link on the left side of any page and then select Pairs Analysis on the Systems page.

Or, you can just click over to the page link here: www.lotterypost.com/reports/pairs 

There are a number of other enhancements to Lottery Post that were installed today, including:

• The text editor has been updated to the latest release, making performance a bit better, fixing a number of bugs, and adding some new features such as custom text and background colors, the ability to customize background and border colors in tables, and a resize helper that shows you the size of elements as you drag them larger or smaller.
  • Image Manager was updated to the latest release, fixing a few bugs.
  • Removed the "Combine Illinois and Iowa" option from the various places it existed on Lottery Post, since those games haven't shared their drawings for several months now.
  • Fixed a bug in the table sorter (as seen on pages such as the new Pairs Analysis and the Jackpots page) so that clicking on a new table heading does not change the sort order from ascending to descending (or vice-versa) until you click again on the same heading.
  • Changed the sample month of data for trial uses of premium features to April, 2014.
  • Upgraded to latest version of jQuery to get all the latest bug fixes and general improvements.
  • Upgraded to latest version of mobile signatures to better detect new mobile devices and browsers.
  • Various other structural improvements to the Web site to keeps things running smoothly.
    noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4145 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

WTG Todd. As always, you never fail to impress- will check it out later Commander.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31910 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2014, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2014, 11:08 am - IP Logged

The biggest update is the availability of the new Pairs Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4. You can see my announcement about the new pairs tool posted earlier this week here: www.lotterypost.com/thread/278055 

The new pairs tool has a lot of descriptive text included, so you should be able to learn all about it just by reading the page. Be sure to check out the description of the tool right on the opening page, and then for more detail click the large Help/About icon.

You can navigate to the Pairs Analysis directly from the Systems menu at the top of any page, and the new tool is also listed on the main Systems page, so you can also click the Lottery Systems link on the left side of any page and then select Pairs Analysis on the Systems page.

Or, you can just click over to the page link here: www.lotterypost.com/reports/pairs 

There are a number of other enhancements to Lottery Post that were installed today, including:

• The text editor has been updated to the latest release, making performance a bit better, fixing a number of bugs, and adding some new features such as custom text and background colors, the ability to customize background and border colors in tables, and a resize helper that shows you the size of elements as you drag them larger or smaller.
        • Removed the "Combine Illinois and Iowa" option from the various places it existed on Lottery Post, since those games haven't shared their drawings for several months now.
        • Fixed a bug in the table sorter (as seen on pages such as the new Pairs Analysis and the Jackpots page) so that clicking on a new table heading does not change the sort order from ascending to descending (or vice-versa) until you click again on the same heading.
        • Changed the sample month of data for trial uses of premium features to April, 2014.
        • Upgraded to latest version of jQuery to get all the latest bug fixes and general improvements.
        • Upgraded to latest version of mobile signatures to better detect new mobile devices and browsers.
        • Various other structural improvements to the Web site to keeps things running smoothly.

Thanks Todd.....I've noticed that the pages (the whole site actually) are loading and responding much more quickly.  Could that also be due to the recent upgrades?

Lep

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #123290
          February 17, 2012
          3085 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2014, 11:37 am - IP Logged

No other lotto forum is needed!! THIS IS IT!!!Thumbs Up

Thanks TODD!!

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
            OHIO
            United States
            Member #4164
            March 27, 2004
            14586 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2014, 11:43 am - IP Logged

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

needinghelp's avatar - voodoo

United States
              Member #148261
              October 27, 2013
              6746 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged
              Thanks Todd..
                Igamble's avatar - spider
                nj
                United States
                Member #145657
                August 10, 2013
                1000 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2014, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

oh my... 730 drawings analyzed in 0.5095 seconds. Smile 

Oh this is just great -.Will upgrade to a 3month or 1 year membership asap.

Thank you

mysteque's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Princeton
                  United States
                  Member #141852
                  April 25, 2013
                  4905 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH TODD AND CREW!!!

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109243
                    April 9, 2011
                    31439 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2014, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Amazing Job Todd, Smiley

I Love The Speed Of The Pair Analysis Tool.

I Used To Have To Do This Via The Search/Inspector Tools.

All Of That Info Is Now Available In A Split Second.

Another Advantage Of Platinum Membership 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                      Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #56506
                      November 21, 2007
                      6537 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2014, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Very nice! Thank you Todd for all your hard work. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

twaltenb's avatar - yocco
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #154163
                        April 6, 2014
                        217 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

This is AMAZING! What will I do with my spare time now? Thank you.

-Creating my own luck today!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5966 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2014, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

The pairs tool is super. I have a suggestion, on how to make it the best it can be, if you are open for one. Something to think about in the future. Pairs can be analyze as straights, doubles and consecutive. In pick 3 there are 160 combos each, for consecutive pairs for FP,BP,SP, for single combos. There are 40 double combos each for consecutive pairs, FP,BP,SP.  Just a suggestion. As one of my former bosses use to say to me, "you can never rest on your laurels". LOL

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23349 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2014, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

The pairs tool is super. I have a suggestion, on how to make it the best it can be, if you are open for one. Something to think about in the future. Pairs can be analyze as straights, doubles and consecutive. In pick 3 there are 160 combos each, for consecutive pairs for FP,BP,SP, for single combos. There are 40 double combos each for consecutive pairs, FP,BP,SP.  Just a suggestion. As one of my former bosses use to say to me, "you can never rest on your laurels". LOL

Carbob, I guess I would need some substantial examples of what you are talking about.  Some terminology like "combinations" mean different things to different people.  I would say the best way to continue discussing this is to shoot me a PM with some examples.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Canada
                              Member #153245
                              March 10, 2014
                              39 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2014, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I've never really played pick 3 or 4's, this feature makes me want to.