The latest update to the Lottery Post Web site is now installed and running.
The biggest update is the availability of the new Pairs Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4. You can see my announcement about the new pairs tool posted earlier this week here: www.lotterypost.com/thread/278055
The new pairs tool has a lot of descriptive text included, so you should be able to learn all about it just by reading the page. Be sure to check out the description of the tool right on the opening page, and then for more detail click the large Help/About icon.
You can navigate to the Pairs Analysis directly from the Systems menu at the top of any page, and the new tool is also listed on the main Systems page, so you can also click the Lottery Systems link on the left side of any page and then select Pairs Analysis on the Systems page.
Or, you can just click over to the page link here: www.lotterypost.com/reports/pairs
There are a number of other enhancements to Lottery Post that were installed today, including:
- The text editor has been updated to the latest release, making performance a bit better, fixing a number of bugs, and adding some new features such as custom text and background colors, the ability to customize background and border colors in tables, and a resize helper that shows you the size of elements as you drag them larger or smaller.
- Image Manager was updated to the latest release, fixing a few bugs.
- Removed the "Combine Illinois and Iowa" option from the various places it existed on Lottery Post, since those games haven't shared their drawings for several months now.
- Fixed a bug in the table sorter (as seen on pages such as the new Pairs Analysis and the Jackpots page) so that clicking on a new table heading does not change the sort order from ascending to descending (or vice-versa) until you click again on the same heading.
- Changed the sample month of data for trial uses of premium features to April, 2014.
- Upgraded to latest version of jQuery to get all the latest bug fixes and general improvements.
- Upgraded to latest version of mobile signatures to better detect new mobile devices and browsers.
- Various other structural improvements to the Web site to keeps things running smoothly.