Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another lottery secret revealed

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bluerain.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Don't play the numbers you choose or like

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23345 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2014, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Great tip.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #97951
      September 28, 2010
      241 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2014, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Great tip.

Systems are great and can truly give you hit after hit but you have to pick the numbers and you will mostly likely loose because you still end up picking what you like or think might hit. The best way to play using a system is to play  all numbers from a good balanced system. I asked my friend for his play list because he looses every day, so he asked me why you want to play my numbers everyday, i told him since he looses everyday i need his list as a warning not to play his numbers , and that alone increased my chances of wining. He had a great list that hit every week but he never picked the right number to play, so i pick the remaining numbers and won more frequently. What was surprising was that he did not win for months close to a year, but the winning numbers were on that list for the most part. Yes you can win sometime choosing numbers but for the most part no

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2014, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Great tip.

LOL

That money's gone fo ever

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
          Member #134465
          October 28, 2012
          1124 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

It's refreshing to hear you say that.

As funny as this sounds... I'm with it!  When you see those slips laying around in the store, grab a couple.  If you play them, play one or two digits off.  Same goes for the ones that swear their number is coming.  Start playing close to it and see what happens.  If someone buys a few scratchers, buy a couple of the same ones after them. 

How many times have YOU been the person that played the C3 and was 1 digit off?  Ever sit in the car and lose on those scratchers?  Well, maybe there was a vulture right there to scoop that money up.  Call it what you want, but I'll be THAT GUY if my moneys on it.  I think people that lose have much more to offer someone that's trying to win.  You wanna win?!  Do the opposite of what's causing the loss...simple as that.

The world changes as your perspective changes. 

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #94283
            July 17, 2010
            2284 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2014, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I actually tried this.  My numbers were ice cold, none of them were coming up for months.  So I decided I'd play the ones I didn't like.

I took a play slip and started marking numbers I liked, numbers that grabbed me, numbers that popped out.  Until only 5 white balls and 1 red ball numbers were left.  The 6 numbers least likely to hit, according to my methods.  I played those, and ...

I still lost.  Disapprove

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7341 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2014, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

What about buying QPs and seeing they have the numbers you picked or liked?

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1279 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Pick the numbers you want to play, and then play other numbers instead.

If you often pick the wrong numbers, it is probably a good strategy. Smiley

savannah, ga
                  United States
                  Member #37345
                  April 13, 2006
                  343 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2014, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

If you are usually 1 number off. Try adding or subtracting 1 number from your favorite number and by all means if you like a double, play the opposite such as if you like 766, play 776, 765, 876 ,etc. I sometimes hear someone call out a number at the store and play around with it.  Just a couple hours  ago a lady came in the store and said to the clerk. "Give me 5 dollars straight on 322. When I win I will buy your dinner tonite"  Well, I do not like that number but I played behind her. But if I had the extra money I would have played 332, 321, 877, something with a 32 or 22.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10389 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2014, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

We once had a thread about playing all the 'bad luck' numbers, and the numbers from Lost.

They didn't work either.

Bang Head

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
                      Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #94283
                      July 17, 2010
                      2284 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2014, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

If you are usually 1 number off. Try adding or subtracting 1 number from your favorite number and by all means if you like a double, play the opposite such as if you like 766, play 776, 765, 876 ,etc. I sometimes hear someone call out a number at the store and play around with it.  Just a couple hours  ago a lady came in the store and said to the clerk. "Give me 5 dollars straight on 322. When I win I will buy your dinner tonite"  Well, I do not like that number but I played behind her. But if I had the extra money I would have played 332, 321, 877, something with a 32 or 22.

Cash 3
                      Friday, July 18, 2014

Evening

Aren't you glad you didn't?  LOL

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19964 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

What about buying QPs and seeing they have the numbers you picked or liked?

Thumbs Up QP sounds like the best idea

Let it Snow Snowman

grwurston's avatar - 144
                          Let's Go Rangers!!!
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          5093 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2014, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Systems are great and can truly give you hit after hit but you have to pick the numbers and you will mostly likely loose because you still end up picking what you like or think might hit. The best way to play using a system is to play  all numbers from a good balanced system. I asked my friend for his play list because he looses every day, so he asked me why you want to play my numbers everyday, i told him since he looses everyday i need his list as a warning not to play his numbers , and that alone increased my chances of wining. He had a great list that hit every week but he never picked the right number to play, so i pick the remaining numbers and won more frequently. What was surprising was that he did not win for months close to a year, but the winning numbers were on that list for the most part. Yes you can win sometime choosing numbers but for the most part no

You, are absolutely 100% correct! Think about it. What do most players, (myself included) usually do? We start off with a large group of numbers to play. Could be 50, 75, 100, doesn't matter. We all think to ourselves,"I don't want to play/spend that much".  So what do we do? We start filtering down till we get the list down to within our budget. Could be 5, 10, 25 numbers. Doesn't matter.                                                                                                                                                                 What we, (and I mean everyone) does, is we start making choices. I like this, I don't like that. Singles or doubles, evens or odds, high #s or low #s, which sum, which root sum, pairs or series, midday or evening and so on. Every single time we filter out something, we make a choice. The more choices we make on our play lists, the more chances we have of being wrong. IE, eliminating the winning number.

Think about it, how many times have you thought to yourself, "Oh, that's not gonna hit," and then it does. I did it today. My work out had 3201 as a box number. I thought, 4 digit series, no way.  What was the number today? You guessed it. 0213. I made a choice. The wrong one. The question is, why didn't I just play it? Budget reasons? Odds? I like this, I don't like that. I think this will hit, I don't think that will hit. Yep. All of the above. And the bottom line is, I lost out on a $200 win.

Your first two sentences are so, so, true. This is something every lottery player should memorize. Players need to pick their numbers with a complete lack of emotion. No favorites, no pets. Yeah, that sounds cold I know. But how many times have you lost like I did today by picking on emotion? I like... I don't like. As basil19 said, when you come up with a good balanced system, the best thing to do is just play all of it. It may cost a little more, but it beats losing. Right? And in the long run you'll probably have more wins. As I said, the more choices you make, the better your chances of being wrong. So, make fewer choices and get those wins!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                            Cordova,Al.
                            United States
                            Member #104482
                            January 15, 2011
                            5363 Posts
                            Posted: July 18, 2014, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I know I would played, both. but I've had more success off tickets, that people said, the clerk got their number, then the clerk print out another ticket for them. the clerk lay that ticket to the side , if it's long line or to near close out time for that drawing, most of the clerk ask around to see if any one want to buy them. otherwise it a lose to the store. I purchase that type of tickets many time. once I got in line & this man was really giving this clerk the blue, on the 4th try she get it the way he believe he wanted it. I buy his 3 rejects in his eyes, So I keep shopping, the print out will be out in another twenty minute, I could save my self a trip. the guy was still there, he had a print out already complaint his loss. the clerk asked don.t you want to check your tickets, yes at that I play there all the time. She know my same regular numbers by heart, I believe it one of mine I'm all excited , It not mine, now I check the the extra tickets, I check them twice, I ask the lady could you please check this ticket. one of the 3 ticket tickets the man don't want , was like a cash five game, it have 4 out of 5 of numbers for that draw, on it. Mr complainer was still around, she check it pass me a ink tell to sign the back of it, then tell she couldn't pay me for it there.Give direction to the nearest Lottery Headquarter. Needless to said, that gentleman look sick, like some just hit or something. That was the best set of rejected ticket I every purchase, I get other winner along the way but not as good as that one. 

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                              NY
                              United States
                              Member #121961
                              January 21, 2012
                              3159 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2014, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Groovy. Do you have any more secrets.