Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another lottery secret revealed

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bluerain.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
Ontario
Canada
Member #109243
April 9, 2011
31437 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2014, 3:03 am - IP Logged

I didn't start winning ANYTHING until I stopped playing "numbers" and started exploiting situations.  When I chose numbers, I was all over the place.  So, I stopped doing those "long" workouts, juggling numbers in my brain, chasing numbers and such.  Now it's all about bankroll, probability, discipline, positioning etc.  123 only makes a difference when it's arranged in the right order.  The numbers are an illusion, just like money is.  What's that mean?  A dollar bill is no different than a sticky note, unless it's used in the marketplace.  So why focus so much on earning, when controlling where it goes is so much more important.  So the most important thought should be odd,even, high, low, front, middle, back etc.  Find the pattern, then plug some of those digits in.  There's only a few in each position that make sense for that particular drawing.  I truly believe most people obsess their way out of winning. 

Looking for a great system that works?  It's Lottery Post.  The winning system is the resource used to give you a different/better perspective of the game being played.  This system has great tools and people to get you that better chance of having that better chance.  I've yet to find any system that produces "wins".  We don't have any control over the numbers drawn (neither do systems), but we do have the power to attract the energy needed to attract the sequence of numbers we need for a win.  That's another level of consciousness...I won't go there.

Everyone wins today.  Lottery or not, we all win in some way EVERYDAY.

Very Well Put Mike,

I Concur Thumbs Up

United States
    Member #97951
    September 28, 2010
    241 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2014, 10:25 am - IP Logged

All die hard pick3 players think that way and many have PM those thought to me and ask why I don't share their passion and all I can answer is that game just doesn't interest me.

Win while you can use all necessary tools i tried to team up with people who swear they have something and all they have is a bunch of numbers to choose from and jealous of those who can.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19771 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2014, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Pray Tell: how does one go about choosing the "right numbers?" l seriously doubt that there is a conversation going within the sphere where a chorus of balls says "your turn Larry, you haven't been drawn in awhile, get ready Ruth, you  up next..

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2014, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Win while you can use all necessary tools i tried to team up with people who swear they have something and all they have is a bunch of numbers to choose from and jealous of those who can.

After reading all the horror stories about folks who team up to buy lottery tickets why would you even consider teaming up with anyone to play games with top prizes of $500 and $5K?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7308 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2014, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Quick picks are awesome the major jackpots are from quick picks, if you buy a few in different places they can help you select . If you see a number you like hand it back ( LOL)

"If you see a number you like hand it back ( LOL)"

Depends on which game, which state lottery, and where you bought the ticket.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7308 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2014, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

All lotteries are random within their means. Only players manipulate numbers when they play. With larger jackpots usually medium high to high numbers are mostly drawn.

"With larger jackpots usually medium high to high numbers are mostly drawn."

Do you have the real figures or is that just a guess?

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7308 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2014, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

After reading all the horror stories about folks who team up to buy lottery tickets why would you even consider teaming up with anyone to play games with top prizes of $500 and $5K?

I'm still waiting for a lottery secret. So far I see a bunch of the average "you can't win if you don't play" stuff.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4495 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2014, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

What more can be said???

Eddessa_Knight Thumbs Up

lothob's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                  Member #60481
                  April 20, 2008
                  7053 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2014, 2:55 am - IP Logged

Very Well Put Mike,

I Concur Thumbs Up

Excellent observation and this is a valuable "secret" that many players need to use.

Other dissertation topics are: money management and consistency of playing - both of which require that difficult characteristic not readily found in most humans: sustained discipline over time.

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    891 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm, I ALWAYS okay the numbers I pick and hit 78% of the time. Nit bad odds to me BUT I do end hours.  It's a full time job

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm still waiting for a lottery secret. So far I see a bunch of the average "you can't win if you don't play" stuff.

I Agree!

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                        Member #134627
                        November 2, 2012
                        1001 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2014, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Pick several people who never wins and avoid their number combinations. However, there will be still enormous amount of non winning combinations.

If one could see all the combinations for particular game and avoid them all, then chance of winning is still 50/50. Or win or no win, because someone can as well win.

United States
                          Member #134627
                          November 2, 2012
                          1001 Posts
                          Posted: July 29, 2014, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Become lottery company owner. :)

United States
                            Member #134627
                            November 2, 2012
                            1001 Posts
                            Posted: July 29, 2014, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

In pick 3 or Cash 3 winning is not a problem. For example, playing proper pairs gives win or even double win almost every game, but then you spend more money, that what you win, because you have to play all those proper pairs at once. So, problem is not the lottery, but how much is paid for the win. If you'd be paid even $1 over what you spend on those pairs, you could gradually collect more and more money, even dollar by dollar or if you'd buy 100 times more tickets, you'd collect 100 or 200 pure profit ( over what you won) per every game. How much is paid for the win is determined by the lottery owners. How can you change that, that's the question. They won't give up their profits. Perhaps, if they create favorable conditions, the game will not make sense, because a lot more people will need to be paid more, than what they invested, making lottery bankrupt.

United States
                              Member #97951
                              September 28, 2010
                              241 Posts
                              Posted: July 29, 2014, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

In pick 3 or Cash 3 winning is not a problem. For example, playing proper pairs gives win or even double win almost every game, but then you spend more money, that what you win, because you have to play all those proper pairs at once. So, problem is not the lottery, but how much is paid for the win. If you'd be paid even $1 over what you spend on those pairs, you could gradually collect more and more money, even dollar by dollar or if you'd buy 100 times more tickets, you'd collect 100 or 200 pure profit ( over what you won) per every game. How much is paid for the win is determined by the lottery owners. How can you change that, that's the question. They won't give up their profits. Perhaps, if they create favorable conditions, the game will not make sense, because a lot more people will need to be paid more, than what they invested, making lottery bankrupt.

someone has to win, but its usually a small amount of winners.