Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another lottery secret revealed

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bluerain.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2014, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up QP sounds like the best idea

If you are sitting home all day with a pen or choosing numbers from a list go with a Powerball quick pick (LOL). There are many ways to win quick picks is one way.Everyone that plays should know to  play a quick frequently especially for  higher prize's to increase your chances. If you know that its rare to win on a 4 digit 3425, go for a higher prize instead, lets say you won with a dollar what ever amount on a pick four, how often does that happen compared to the possibility of winning once on a higher prize game. You might not win right away but as long as you play the possibilities are there and its worth it. Don't just  choose numbers make general choices.

United States
    Member #152758
    February 24, 2014
    327 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

i   doos  understand watts u  meen

United States
      Member #152758
      February 24, 2014
      327 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2014, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

first  of  all  basil   just  play  pick   three  why  throw  your  money  in  the  toilet  everyday   play  all  those   other  games,  its   hard  enough to  win  pick   3, and  u  should  have  some  pencil  system  to  work  with,  or  dont  play   save  your  money

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4102 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2014, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

You lost because you chose to play the bad numbers, you guys still ended up choosing what like.

Pray Tell: how does one go about choosing the "right numbers?" l seriously doubt that there is a conversation going within the sphere where a chorus of balls says "your turn Larry, you haven't been drawn in awhile, get ready Ruth, you  up next..

United States
          Member #97951
          September 28, 2010
          241 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2014, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

You, are absolutely 100% correct! Think about it. What do most players, (myself included) usually do? We start off with a large group of numbers to play. Could be 50, 75, 100, doesn't matter. We all think to ourselves,"I don't want to play/spend that much".  So what do we do? We start filtering down till we get the list down to within our budget. Could be 5, 10, 25 numbers. Doesn't matter.                                                                                                                                                                 What we, (and I mean everyone) does, is we start making choices. I like this, I don't like that. Singles or doubles, evens or odds, high #s or low #s, which sum, which root sum, pairs or series, midday or evening and so on. Every single time we filter out something, we make a choice. The more choices we make on our play lists, the more chances we have of being wrong. IE, eliminating the winning number.

Think about it, how many times have you thought to yourself, "Oh, that's not gonna hit," and then it does. I did it today. My work out had 3201 as a box number. I thought, 4 digit series, no way.  What was the number today? You guessed it. 0213. I made a choice. The wrong one. The question is, why didn't I just play it? Budget reasons? Odds? I like this, I don't like that. I think this will hit, I don't think that will hit. Yep. All of the above. And the bottom line is, I lost out on a $200 win.

Your first two sentences are so, so, true. This is something every lottery player should memorize. Players need to pick their numbers with a complete lack of emotion. No favorites, no pets. Yeah, that sounds cold I know. But how many times have you lost like I did today by picking on emotion? I like... I don't like. As basil19 said, when you come up with a good balanced system, the best thing to do is just play all of it. It may cost a little more, but it beats losing. Right? And in the long run you'll probably have more wins. As I said, the more choices you make, the better your chances of being wrong. So, make fewer choices and get those wins!

I had to laugh really hard (LOL) Lottery players are stubborn the lotteries know that and only a few break out of the cycle. They loose day after day and each day the say i bet i got it now and they say that everyday, they might even show you paper work where the numbers they didn't play hit. The  odds are so much against you because the simplest things in life are the ones we don't get .IT seems impossible with little signs of  possibilities that will get you to win, gain confidence and eventually loose more than you've won  hard .Have you notice that when something small falls out of you hands we tend to look further for it and its usually close to where it fell, you look all over and surprise you didn't see it because it fell close to you. We are programmed to think in numeric patterns and that's why with thoughts you mainly loose. The odds are against you so much because a few have to get paid, ONLY A FEW WIN A LOT.

United States
            Member #97951
            September 28, 2010
            241 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

first  of  all  basil   just  play  pick   three  why  throw  your  money  in  the  toilet  everyday   play  all  those   other  games,  its   hard  enough to  win  pick   3, and  u  should  have  some  pencil  system  to  work  with,  or  dont  play   save  your  money

If you read up you will see that i said its good to have a balanced system than learn how not to pick your own numbers.

United States
              Member #97951
              September 28, 2010
              241 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Pray Tell: how does one go about choosing the "right numbers?" l seriously doubt that there is a conversation going within the sphere where a chorus of balls says "your turn Larry, you haven't been drawn in awhile, get ready Ruth, you  up next..

LOL you don't choose your numbers, most of the times people win they play numbers for whatever reason without deliberately choosing them for lottery and then they decide to play them. see  numbers drawn , don't think oh i could have won, think about the pattern the combination and try to remember if you ever in your life thought of that combination, that's not including the numbers drawn just the combination and notice that you  hardly thought of that combination, but now look at the numbers drawn, switch them around in your own order and notice they seem more simple. It's MORE POSSIBLE TO HAVE THOUGHT OF THE NUMBERS   BUT RARELY IN THE lottery combinations. The winning numbers that you don't like , which are the ones you don't  play and loose almost everyday  are blocked by a number thinking pattern in humans.

United States
                Member #97951
                September 28, 2010
                241 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2014, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I know I would played, both. but I've had more success off tickets, that people said, the clerk got their number, then the clerk print out another ticket for them. the clerk lay that ticket to the side , if it's long line or to near close out time for that drawing, most of the clerk ask around to see if any one want to buy them. otherwise it a lose to the store. I purchase that type of tickets many time. once I got in line & this man was really giving this clerk the blue, on the 4th try she get it the way he believe he wanted it. I buy his 3 rejects in his eyes, So I keep shopping, the print out will be out in another twenty minute, I could save my self a trip. the guy was still there, he had a print out already complaint his loss. the clerk asked don.t you want to check your tickets, yes at that I play there all the time. She know my same regular numbers by heart, I believe it one of mine I'm all excited , It not mine, now I check the the extra tickets, I check them twice, I ask the lady could you please check this ticket. one of the 3 ticket tickets the man don't want , was like a cash five game, it have 4 out of 5 of numbers for that draw, on it. Mr complainer was still around, she check it pass me a ink tell to sign the back of it, then tell she couldn't pay me for it there.Give direction to the nearest Lottery Headquarter. Needless to said, that gentleman look sick, like some just hit or something. That was the best set of rejected ticket I every purchase, I get other winner along the way but not as good as that one. 

That's great, just making general decisions increase your chances, when depends on how often you play. I asked a friend for a number to play on p4 and it hit exactly in that order. i decided to play mine so i lost over $2000 who can afford to loose that. If someone in the lottery line decide to leave their tickets and you think they are winning ticket's because they were rejected you can stand there all day and do that most likely you will loose.Its only a decision that can make you win at the right time, and right place, not all the time. I have seen players spend lots of money on a number and people think oh that means he's sure about it. Of course he is and that's why he will most likely loose his money all the time and everyone else who is superstitious with numbers. These things can happen maybe once or maybe never  in a life time we have to accept that.

United States
                  Member #97951
                  September 28, 2010
                  241 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2014, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Groovy. Do you have any more secrets.

Wining money is the key, that's why we play, it doesn't matter scratches or numbers they are lotteries and if you are winning great! What ever works i personally don't like any game i just go for what works for me.

United States
                    Member #97951
                    September 28, 2010
                    241 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2014, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Groovy. Do you have any more secrets.

I might have as many secrets as lottery losers around the world.

United States
                      Member #97951
                      September 28, 2010
                      241 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2014, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Or use a 2 it 5 of 39 numbers wheel in 5/39 pick-5 games. I guess the advice still applies because in neither method, we're using numbers based on best picks or most liked.

A great balanced system is a must but selecting what to play out of 50 or 30 numbers is where we fail.You can have the best system in the world that gives  great possibilities but you can play and loose more than you play, and if you win you will loose it back because you don't win enough to make over for what you lost.

United States
                        Member #97951
                        September 28, 2010
                        241 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2014, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I don't know but for some reason i do better in pick 4 it doesn't matter if you loose too much in anything change, if your numbers don't hit  don't do that anymore and always buy quick picks do something different. There should also be 1 pick 4 and 1 pick three which you should play consistently but not as an obligation  only when you can and can afford it . straight are good to play consistently like 8888,999 and switching is even better if you miss that's ok another straight will hit again

United States
                          Member #97951
                          September 28, 2010
                          241 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2014, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

It's refreshing to hear you say that.

As funny as this sounds... I'm with it!  When you see those slips laying around in the store, grab a couple.  If you play them, play one or two digits off.  Same goes for the ones that swear their number is coming.  Start playing close to it and see what happens.  If someone buys a few scratchers, buy a couple of the same ones after them. 

How many times have YOU been the person that played the C3 and was 1 digit off?  Ever sit in the car and lose on those scratchers?  Well, maybe there was a vulture right there to scoop that money up.  Call it what you want, but I'll be THAT GUY if my moneys on it.  I think people that lose have much more to offer someone that's trying to win.  You wanna win?!  Do the opposite of what's causing the loss...simple as that.

The world changes as your perspective changes. 

If you coincidentally see a set of numbers  2 t 3 times a day don't get near it, LOL stay away from it and any  close numbers to it don't touch it with a 20 foot pole. Its likely a warning sign not to play it. Every number we think might hit is a warning sign not to play it. try playing what you like everyday for a year.If  you win out of your head noticed you didn't think much, think hard about it. and also notice that sometimes the numbers you lightly thought about hit, but they passed your mind briefly and silently with no emotion, that's why you didn't play because the number thought had no emotion, you decided to play what you like think might be and you still loose. Numbers carried with emotions will steal your money.

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                            Member #134465
                            October 28, 2012
                            1007 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2014, 1:13 am - IP Logged

If you coincidentally see a set of numbers  2 t 3 times a day don't get near it, LOL stay away from it and any  close numbers to it don't touch it with a 20 foot pole. Its likely a warning sign not to play it. Every number we think might hit is a warning sign not to play it. try playing what you like everyday for a year.If  you win out of your head noticed you didn't think much, think hard about it. and also notice that sometimes the numbers you lightly thought about hit, but they passed your mind briefly and silently with no emotion, that's why you didn't play because the number thought had no emotion, you decided to play what you like think might be and you still loose. Numbers carried with emotions will steal your money.

I didn't start winning ANYTHING until I stopped playing "numbers" and started exploiting situations.  When I chose numbers, I was all over the place.  So, I stopped doing those "long" workouts, juggling numbers in my brain, chasing numbers and such.  Now it's all about bankroll, probability, discipline, positioning etc.  123 only makes a difference when it's arranged in the right order.  The numbers are an illusion, just like money is.  What's that mean?  A dollar bill is no different than a sticky note, unless it's used in the marketplace.  So why focus so much on earning, when controlling where it goes is so much more important.  So the most important thought should be odd,even, high, low, front, middle, back etc.  Find the pattern, then plug some of those digits in.  There's only a few in each position that make sense for that particular drawing.  I truly believe most people obsess their way out of winning. 

Looking for a great system that works?  It's Lottery Post.  The winning system is the resource used to give you a different/better perspective of the game being played.  This system has great tools and people to get you that better chance of having that better chance.  I've yet to find any system that produces "wins".  We don't have any control over the numbers drawn (neither do systems), but we do have the power to attract the energy needed to attract the sequence of numbers we need for a win.  That's another level of consciousness...I won't go there.

Everyone wins today.  Lottery or not, we all win in some way EVERYDAY.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19816 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2014, 1:25 am - IP Logged

All die hard pick3 players think that way and many have PM those thought to me and ask why I don't share their passion and all I can answer is that game just doesn't interest me.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking