Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California wins 60 Million jackpot

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 2 years ago by KillerDemo.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #104962
January 23, 2011
1075 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2014, 8:13 am - IP Logged

Well, my home has more than 60% democratic voters, and we're not broken down, nor have we had any crime here.   We do have a septic system, which works as designed because we pump it frequently.

I can't say much about places that have less than 50% democratic voters, but I would note that when one walks around enough, one sees a large sample of Republicans who think that Obama is a robot controlling the brains of everyone on the planet, is secretly allied with dark beings of the nether world and oh yeah, of course, keeps god fearing Republicans from winning the lottery by secretly controlling all the world's lotto balls.Roll Eyes

Well good for you,  I thought new jersey had a few wins last year too.  God fearing republicans,  interesting,  I wonder what it is that democrats fear, since they have no fear of god.  The truth perhaps, facts, people that really know whats going on?

New Jersey
    United States
    Member #21206
    September 4, 2005
    949 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2014, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

If I were as afraid of something - as afraid as say Dick Cheney was of being drafted into the army for instance - I'm not sure you would be the person to tell.

It seems that you are afraid that the dark forces of the Democratic Party are preventing you from winning the lottery and thus you have plenty of fears already and need no help from me.

I will say that a Republican who can't understand math - and it would seem to me that this is a pretty prevalent thing in that party, from what I can tell - is hardly a person with whom to discuss what is and is not a "fact," but like I say, we're hardly friends and I'm not sure that we are close enough to discuss what facts might be.

On reflection, returning to the subject of fear, I will say that I am afraid of ignorance, which is an ugly thing.    Maybe not as afraid as Dick Cheney contemplating his draft card, but almost...

Off setting that fear of mine, I am happy to learn however that the magical evil being called "President Obama" is steering lottery winnings to New Jersey.    Maybe I'll buy a ticket and should I win, I'll send you a note of appreciation for the inspiration.

It's been a pleasure chatting with you.

United States
      Member #142157
      May 4, 2013
      62 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2014, 3:13 am - IP Logged

Just looked on my state lottery, California won 60 million dollar jackpot already.  Are they trying to bail out californias broke cities by  giving them consistent  jackpot wins so they don't have to separate into 6 states?  Maybe some other worthy state can win then if they split up california.

Another conspiracy theorist!  LOL

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5611 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2014, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Yeah. When it comes to politics and lottery, they're all over the place. LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #104962
          January 23, 2011
          1075 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2014, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Another non-thinker! LOL

Skibunnylk's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #157701
            July 28, 2014
            137 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2014, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Well, my home has more than 60% democratic voters, and we're not broken down, nor have we had any crime here.   We do have a septic system, which works as designed because we pump it frequently.

I can't say much about places that have less than 50% democratic voters, but I would note that when one walks around enough, one sees a large sample of Republicans who think that Obama is a robot controlling the brains of everyone on the planet, is secretly allied with dark beings of the nether world and oh yeah, of course, keeps god fearing Republicans from winning the lottery by secretly controlling all the world's lotto balls.Roll Eyes

No crime in NJ? perhaps not on your street but I know of many parts of NJ that is riddled with crime.

United States
              Member #142157
              May 4, 2013
              62 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2014, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Another non-thinker! LOL

Another broke person wishing they could live in California LOL  keep collecting them cans!

Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #104962
                January 23, 2011
                1075 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Another broke person wishing they could live in California LOL  keep collecting them cans!

You could offer me 500 million cash jackpot from both MM and PB and I would turn it down.  You couldn't pay me enough money in the world to live or visit california.  Home of the low information village idiots, that think they're all that.   

Oh and by the way, I am happy to be in the state of wisconsin,  and if I ever actually won, I'd stay in wisconsin.

United States
                  Member #142157
                  May 4, 2013
                  62 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2014, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

You could offer me 500 million cash jackpot from both MM and PB and I would turn it down.  You couldn't pay me enough money in the world to live or visit california.  Home of the low information village idiots, that think they're all that.   

Oh and by the way, I am happy to be in the state of wisconsin,  and if I ever actually won, I'd stay in wisconsin.

This guy bragging he lives in a trailer.  Living the dream!

New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #21206
                    September 4, 2005
                    949 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

No crime in NJ? perhaps not on your street but I know of many parts of NJ that is riddled with crime.

Here's a list of the states ranked by murder rates:

Murder Rates By State.

It would appear that we're so busy winning the lottery in New Jersey (using of course our secret brain controlling robotsDisapprove) that we don't have nearly as much time to kill people as they do in those wonderful Republican states of South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Arizona, Louisiana or for that matter, Texas or Oklahoma.

Maybe the murder rate in those states is so high because everyone is frustrated by the fact that Democrats secretly control the lottery balls from a secret base on the moon run by Obama's family.Big Smile

In New Jersey, we're about in the middle, not as safe as say, Massachusetts, Vermont, Hawaii or Connecticut, but definitely safer than in God Fearing Republican Alaska.

Thanks, though, for the insight.   I was, in my original post referring to my home, where 100% of the 3 adults vote Democratic.    As it happens though, in the town where I live, there hasn't been a murder in over ten years, and yes, our Mayor is a Democrat.

Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #104962
                      January 23, 2011
                      1075 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2014, 9:08 am - IP Logged

This guy bragging he lives in a trailer.  Living the dream!

You know when you assume something about someone, that makes you the first 3 letters in the word assume.  That's what happens when you're grasping for straws, nice try anyways.

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                        upstate NY
                        United States
                        Member #108791
                        March 31, 2011
                        549 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2014, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I love how the guy who is convinced that the lottery is rigged in favor of California wouldn't consider moving there to take advantage of said rigging.

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                          Nutley, New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #131058
                          August 1, 2012
                          875 Posts
                          Posted: July 31, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I love how the guy who is convinced that the lottery is rigged in favor of California wouldn't consider moving there to take advantage of said rigging.

nah. He's got principle.  Jester Laugh

Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #104962
                            January 23, 2011
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2014, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Darn straight!

United States
                              Member #142157
                              May 4, 2013
                              62 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2014, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

stupidity is a better word for what that loser has.  LOL