Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I wish people stop being so cheap and buy a Platinum membership

Topic closed. 127 replies. Last post 2 years ago by clifford1944.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #81314
October 16, 2009
18989 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2014, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

US FlagI've Upgraded

Enjoy @ Duchess69Hyper

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2014, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

This site speaks on its own merit.

If people don't spring a few bucks (A cost of a cup of coffee and a danish...remember LIMITS, one danish, not four)

They aren't winners.

Real winners.

Todd does an amazing job here and the site is unbelievably smooth. It is almost like it came from some where else. (The site)

Good luck everyone today.

Gonna' go for a little walk. Be safe.

Good morning Andis.

Really? Are you implying that if I don't use the tools, I can't win? What else is in your coffee other than milk and sugar?

Hit With Stick

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31347 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2014, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Post takes a lot of money to run.  Support your community.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1648 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2014, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I am so enjoying this thread! Freedom of Choice, Free Stuff here, Free Loaders, Platinum, Standard, Bronze, Gold, Silver, Quartz, and it goes on. It seems, though, that anyone here that is a Standard Member is a cheapskate and I'm gonna show who said that pretty soon. See, Standard Members are 'sitting on the shoulders' of those who are paying members and are paying their 'fair share' according to studies. We're taking advantage of these people...we're LESS than what they are 'cause we pay nothing and still enjoy the general experience of being here. No one is suppose to subscribe to the Standard Membership offered by administration 'cause it's being cheap. I suppose one's status here is suppose to reflect their finances, intelligence, beliefs, morals, etc...and if you're Standard you're poor and ghetto-like with no decency about yourself.

Further more, administration obviously has no business even offering such a membership...it's considered giving away 'free stuff.' I'm personally struggling with why none of the protesters, near and far, are approaching administration for giving away 'free stuff.'

It's about to get real good.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I am so enjoying this thread! Freedom of Choice, Free Stuff here, Free Loaders, Platinum, Standard, Bronze, Gold, Silver, Quartz, and it goes on. It seems, though, that anyone here that is a Standard Member is a cheapskate and I'm gonna show who said that pretty soon. See, Standard Members are 'sitting on the shoulders' of those who are paying members and are paying their 'fair share' according to studies. We're taking advantage of these people...we're LESS than what they are 'cause we pay nothing and still enjoy the general experience of being here. No one is suppose to subscribe to the Standard Membership offered by administration 'cause it's being cheap. I suppose one's status here is suppose to reflect their finances, intelligence, beliefs, morals, etc...and if you're Standard you're poor and ghetto-like with no decency about yourself.

Further more, administration obviously has no business even offering such a membership...it's considered giving away 'free stuff.' I'm personally struggling with why none of the protesters, near and far, are approaching administration for giving away 'free stuff.'

L.L.

Great points!

Kind of Ironic and hypocritical huh?

When do I get my free LP phone? Green laugh

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Well I for one need my PLATINUM membership...if for no other reason because of all the research I do on here...and have done on here since 2006..so I FOR ONE NEED MINE

Now I am sure others have reasons why they do or dont and that is all good and dandy...but I am here simply for access to LARGE AMOUNTS OF HISTORICAL NUMERICAL DATA...and this is the best place to get it plain and simple...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!!!!!TERRY

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Albany, GA
              United States
              Member #100611
              November 15, 2010
              10162 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

I never noticed one single poster that suddenly started winning and becoming proficient in the games because he/she purchased upgraded membership package. Todd offers the choice and 'standard' suits the majority perfectly fine. Just another ridiculous notion that popped into LILNINJA's head during a semi-lucid period that he felt compelled to spout off about in an effort to stir up more provocative controversy and division among LP members.

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #84484
                December 29, 2009
                162 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I've upgraded before... & I'm sure I will again in the future. But what I won't do is look down on someone because they haven't upgraded. I don't know their circumstances so I will not judge!!!! A Standard member is better than an UPGRADED TROLL!!!! In my eyes anyway...

**Almost Doesn't Count**

United States
                  Member #135920
                  November 30, 2012
                  1262 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

All the web traffic from standard members is

A profit in its own....

Web traffic =sporsors and ads = $$$$$

So let todd worry about his website....

Piss off.....

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7308 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

Last year when I had a problem with my browser or something like that and couldn't renew my premium membership, "Carmen Sandago" called me and anyone without a premium memberships a "cheap skate".

Is "ironic" the correct word to use when the very members being called cheap skates are in twitter worrying about the person calling them cheap skates?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2014, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Last year when I had a problem with my browser or something like that and couldn't renew my premium membership, "Carmen Sandago" called me and anyone without a premium memberships a "cheap skate".

Is "ironic" the correct word to use when the very members being called cheap skates are in twitter worrying about the person calling them cheap skates?

Stack, make no mistake here...my angle is completely different here and has nothing to do with you or the OP. Seriously. To each their very own with what they want, why, and how they got it. My personal beef with this lies with someone else here who is seemingly hailed to be the holy grail and is the supreme spokesman when is comes to this sort of thing. I have no Twitter, no Face Book, Snap Shop, nada...'cause I'm not yet into that kind of social media. It has lots of loop holes and compromises but, I still think they're cool overall.

I was called out years ago 'cause I was posting tickets which reflected my wins, and, the person in question got so pissed and called me a cheapskate for winning decent money while still only maintaining a Standard Membership. Yeah, like that. I then gave that person the opportunity to also call out some of his friend that fell into the same category as me, AND, made them a political bet to boot. I agreed to upgrade any members on the 'left' if he agreed to upgrade any members on the 'right' and this was an effort to see how many of each there were. I even laid out the total cost. Hey, I had absolutely no clue on where they ALL stood but, I had an idea where the bulk of them did.

In other words, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that there were LESS 'righties' than 'lefties' which would cost him LESS money than me to upgrade 'em. Yep, he backed out...wanted no part of it. Even refused to call out his own that were Standard Members, or, anyone else that 'spoke' like him and were yet Standard Members. See where that road leads? I explained to him, in complete detail, that I didn't need any of the tools/services offered here because I write my own programs and develop my spread sheets from them. Why would I spend my money on something that I wasn't using...at all? He was trying to tell me how to spend my money...the same thing he claimed that 'lefties' do and were doing. I had all my ducks in a row, as always, and he knew it...and politely tucked his tail like he was supposed.

See, I was expected to fit in status-wise, since everyone else could afford the upgrades. I could care less about status...it's about spending your money efficiently. Granted, I certainly have the utmost respect for Todd and what he's established here and I feel that Todd knows I'm an honest guy that hides nothing. He knows who I was before I was banned, and, I've willingly told everyone the whole story behind it. He's cool and professional enough to still work with me on that front but, I also do my part in being civil.

This other guy...he bases how he's gonna treat you on where you 'stand.' Every single person that he has a beef with here is more than likely opposite of him. If I based how I was going to treat all the people I know on such nonsense, I'd lose A LOT of my friends because so many are opposite of me but, that's what makes us friends and allows us to LEARN from one another with respect and get along though we disagree on things. It's called GROWING and being MATURE. Just a couple words you can use for searches here at LP would be 'Insufferable Moron' and "Parasites' in relation to how a person may have stood at some point.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                        Texas Panhandle
                        United States
                        Member #136843
                        December 20, 2012
                        1275 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2014, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

"Carmen Sandiego" can afford to purchase a premium membership b/c of all the money he's saving by living rent-free in your head.

Djdoug89's avatar - batman40
                          Miami florida
                          United States
                          Member #157061
                          July 7, 2014
                          68 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2014, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

As much as youll Standard members surf this site.  Using all of its valuable tools. 

Reading all the great Threads of past and present

Show some Dang apreciation and upgrade

Yall been freeloading long enough

Nothings free in life

Yall pay for a computer. Yall pay internet bill. Yall buy bogus books and systems

Yall paid for college.  But don't want to pay to be a member on this great site.

If its not worth your $7.99.  Don't come back. Log out. And be gone.

DONT YOU THINK ITS BETTER PEOPLE THAT ARE NEW TO THE SITE SHOULD GET FAMILIAR FIRST AND LEARN HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF THE SITE OR LEARNING MORE FROM IT BEFORE UPRGRADING..........Chair

Looking for cash money Evil Looking

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4788 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2014, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

"Carmen Sandiego" can afford to purchase a premium membership b/c of all the money he's saving by living rent-free in your head.

lol I was having my afternoon coffee and almost spit it out...lol.

J'aime La France.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                              JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                              Member #141034
                              April 2, 2013
                              1408 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2014, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Lildarryl, whether by design or by coincidence, you sure know how to tug at some of these people's heartstrings.  ROFL You make their ugly sides that they are trying to hide pop up like Jack-in-the-Box

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****