Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I wish people stop being so cheap and buy a Platinum membership

Topic closed. 127 replies. Last post 2 years ago by clifford1944.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
SOLO1's avatar - Myselfy

United States
Member #86280
February 1, 2010
918 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2014, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

DONT YOU THINK ITS BETTER PEOPLE THAT ARE NEW TO THE SITE SHOULD GET FAMILIAR FIRST AND LEARN HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF THE SITE OR LEARNING MORE FROM IT BEFORE UPRGRADING..........Chair

Don’t pay attention to this member although he or she is entitled to his or her opinion, it doesn’t mean squat to most of us.

Welcome to Lp

Success come to those that don't give up!

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
    Member #90040
    April 20, 2010
    473 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2014, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Someone at this forum has already said that there are some givers and many takers here.

Givers and Todd are those ones making this site attractive and interesting.

The best contributors should be given a free membership for a certain period of time for their contributions.

Most of them don't need any extra tools besides their own tools, but they deserve a little attention from the site management.

Blaming all standard members for not taking a membership is really unacceptable.

Todd may like this blaming call for membership, but I believe that he is also fair and big enough to properly evaluate such a call.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1648 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Y'all wanna know who loves free stuff? Okay, here's who loves free stuff:

Monday, April 07, 2014

Florida Democrat's Wife Says He Beats Her

Democrat Alan Grayson.

Democrats will still love Grayson though, even if he's proven guilty of beating his wife.

Cuz that's the way Democrats roll.

Especially if he offers them free stuff.

They love free stuff like crazy.

It makes life real nice.

Well, except for the women who are getting the hell beaten out of them.

Life's not very nice for them.

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/04/alan-graysons-nose-slime-still-beat-wife/

No foul play here, it's all readily accessible...and further archived by me. It all revolves around time and patience. I suppose it's safe to conclude that all Standard Members fall into this category and are......
      L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7302 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Stack, make no mistake here...my angle is completely different here and has nothing to do with you or the OP. Seriously. To each their very own with what they want, why, and how they got it. My personal beef with this lies with someone else here who is seemingly hailed to be the holy grail and is the supreme spokesman when is comes to this sort of thing. I have no Twitter, no Face Book, Snap Shop, nada...'cause I'm not yet into that kind of social media. It has lots of loop holes and compromises but, I still think they're cool overall.

I was called out years ago 'cause I was posting tickets which reflected my wins, and, the person in question got so pissed and called me a cheapskate for winning decent money while still only maintaining a Standard Membership. Yeah, like that. I then gave that person the opportunity to also call out some of his friend that fell into the same category as me, AND, made them a political bet to boot. I agreed to upgrade any members on the 'left' if he agreed to upgrade any members on the 'right' and this was an effort to see how many of each there were. I even laid out the total cost. Hey, I had absolutely no clue on where they ALL stood but, I had an idea where the bulk of them did.

In other words, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that there were LESS 'righties' than 'lefties' which would cost him LESS money than me to upgrade 'em. Yep, he backed out...wanted no part of it. Even refused to call out his own that were Standard Members, or, anyone else that 'spoke' like him and were yet Standard Members. See where that road leads? I explained to him, in complete detail, that I didn't need any of the tools/services offered here because I write my own programs and develop my spread sheets from them. Why would I spend my money on something that I wasn't using...at all? He was trying to tell me how to spend my money...the same thing he claimed that 'lefties' do and were doing. I had all my ducks in a row, as always, and he knew it...and politely tucked his tail like he was supposed.

See, I was expected to fit in status-wise, since everyone else could afford the upgrades. I could care less about status...it's about spending your money efficiently. Granted, I certainly have the utmost respect for Todd and what he's established here and I feel that Todd knows I'm an honest guy that hides nothing. He knows who I was before I was banned, and, I've willingly told everyone the whole story behind it. He's cool and professional enough to still work with me on that front but, I also do my part in being civil.

This other guy...he bases how he's gonna treat you on where you 'stand.' Every single person that he has a beef with here is more than likely opposite of him. If I based how I was going to treat all the people I know on such nonsense, I'd lose A LOT of my friends because so many are opposite of me but, that's what makes us friends and allows us to LEARN from one another with respect and get along though we disagree on things. It's called GROWING and being MATURE. Just a couple words you can use for searches here at LP would be 'Insufferable Moron' and "Parasites' in relation to how a person may have stood at some point.

L.L.

I read several different opinions on purchasing premium memberships and I can only say why I purchased one. IMO it's none of my business if others do or don't purchase one. Nobody needs a premium membership to posts lots of numbers on threads and then brag about catching a box hit somewhere. And it's probably better they don't because the prediction board leaves a paper trail. Nobody needs a premium membership to start an argument provoking topic like the several I saw doing a search of your key words.

"See, I was expected to fit in status-wise, since everyone else could afford the upgrades."

Now it's about whether or not you agree with someone other members gave a high degree of status to, but the really strange part is only a tiny percentage of the arguments are on lottery topics. There are different types of status and just like with purchasing premium memberships, it's none of my business when members elevate someone's status even if they have to be hypocrites.

I read some pretty good advice suggesting we should count to ten before answering some of the comments.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2014, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I read several different opinions on purchasing premium memberships and I can only say why I purchased one. IMO it's none of my business if others do or don't purchase one. Nobody needs a premium membership to posts lots of numbers on threads and then brag about catching a box hit somewhere. And it's probably better they don't because the prediction board leaves a paper trail. Nobody needs a premium membership to start an argument provoking topic like the several I saw doing a search of your key words.

"See, I was expected to fit in status-wise, since everyone else could afford the upgrades."

Now it's about whether or not you agree with someone other members gave a high degree of status to, but the really strange part is only a tiny percentage of the arguments are on lottery topics. There are different types of status and just like with purchasing premium memberships, it's none of my business when members elevate someone's status even if they have to be hypocrites.

I read some pretty good advice suggesting we should count to ten before answering some of the comments.

advice suggesting we should count to ten before answering some of the comments.

I believe Sir Todd said that and it makes perfect sense. Likewise, I've made the mistake of either making a reply too quickly or not being clear enough with properly conveying my point(s). However, I also went back and admitted my mistake(s) in the reply...like a man should do. If I were to really, really take the time and do it, I could expose a lot of what goes on here along with the posts to illustrate why...and I'd invite anyone to do the same on me. This is a place where a person can actually be absolutely no good in their private lives but, as long as they're singing the song that their people wanna hear, nothing else matters. Then, you take the person that does try to live the right way, get along with everybody if they're allowed to, agree to disagree but they're singing a slightly different song, that person is worse thing that could've happened to the human race...all because they don't ALWAYS SWING THE BAT RIGHT.

On that segue, here's some interesting food for thought. Did you know that in baseball, right-handed batters must swing left and left-handed batters must swing right? No real relevance, just thought it was cool to mention. 

members elevate someone's status even if they have to be hypocrites.

There is so much merit in this statement that it's baffling. I'd much rather be hated for all the wrong reasons than to be hailed for all the wrong reasons every single time. Reminds me of the Bible days and what the Good Master had to endure. Later.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19771 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2014, 5:28 am - IP Logged

In the military, we call that brown-nosing or sucking-up. No offense meant!!

Is that what Rank means ?

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19771 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2014, 5:30 am - IP Logged

US FlagI've Upgraded

Congratulations  Party

Let it Snow Snowman

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                Member #57793
                January 19, 2008
                2325 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2014, 5:37 am - IP Logged

Green laugh

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19771 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2014, 5:39 am - IP Logged

Well I for one need my PLATINUM membership...if for no other reason because of all the research I do on here...and have done on here since 2006..so I FOR ONE NEED MINE

Now I am sure others have reasons why they do or dont and that is all good and dandy...but I am here simply for access to LARGE AMOUNTS OF HISTORICAL NUMERICAL DATA...and this is the best place to get it plain and simple...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!!!!!TERRY

I Like to use the search, Calendars and see the different States all at once sometimes it's amazing how other states play the same numbers in the pick 5 and pick 6 games

Now if only i can catch them before  Hit With Stick

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19771 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2014, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Green laugh

See Ya!Good Morning what's so funny

Let it Snow Snowman

backwoods ga
                      United States
                      Member #155844
                      May 31, 2014
                      1887 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2014, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Good morning to all my awesome friends here on the lottery post..

May we all win tens of thousands of dollars this week, even you Kal035.

Btw. Did you have a wonderful weekend.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                        Member #57793
                        January 19, 2008
                        2325 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2014, 5:44 am - IP Logged

PatriotAT one time I was in the military. Good morning.

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                          Member #57793
                          January 19, 2008
                          2325 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2014, 5:52 am - IP Logged

See Ya! For Ind. cash 5 try  6-8-12-36-38 and 5-9-11-19-24. If I get a chance to stop in Indy. Today these are the numbers Iam going to play.

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19771 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2014, 5:57 am - IP Logged

Really cool Patriot

Let it Snow Snowman

backwoods ga
                              United States
                              Member #155844
                              May 31, 2014
                              1887 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2014, 6:01 am - IP Logged

Salute, I was once a 63S in the United States Army. 

What an awesome experience. Got suckered in with enlistment bonus and GI BILL

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk