Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who's the lottery champ here ?

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 2 years ago by PeerGynt.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
Member #152924
March 1, 2014
129 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2014, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Too bad, alot of the great threads say TOPICS CLOSED ! Unhappy

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2014, 7:53 am - IP Logged

They ran out of posts or went off the tracks and were shut down by management. 

If the idea had been good it would have resurfaced.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2014, 11:05 am - IP Logged

They're still available if anyone wants to read them.  All threads are closed if they go a month without a new posts. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2014, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I really don't think you will get the answer to that question. There are people on here that want let you know how big they win. I think everybody is bad there is something to be learn from everbody. I check everybody out, because you never now you would be a fool not to.

NickFrancis441's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Brookneal,VA
          United States
          Member #154459
          April 16, 2014
          542 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I tend to follow alot of the threads that people share the "Trends"  ...to me thats more important that just tossing out a few numbers and praying they hit .... me personally and i know he may disagree but ive seen JonnyBGood master the trends as you can tell in his "Anomaly Thread" ....not saying his "The Best" but just saying Trends is what you follow .....theres plenty of great LPs here that actually take thet time to explore the numbers in certain states..... don't think its just ONE person on here that i would call the best ...theres many Good Ones!

United States
            Member #93947
            July 10, 2010
            2180 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2014, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I don't know who's the lottery master around here, on the lp... but the baddest lotto master I know (as I told another regular here in a PM), is the guy who owns the liquor store just a short walk from me.

That guy, is a P3 Jedi knight!

I've seen with my own eyes, touched with my own fingers, his winning tickets. Holy cow! Eek Either he's one master forger, or he's got the goods!

But he won't tell me his method.... No Nod

And anyway, for the last few months, he hasn't had a lotto machine. It "broke," he claims, and the Lottery commission hasn't sent anyone out to fix it. (hmmm....)

Then, a few weeks ago, his store was shut down for violating liquor licensing rules. Selling to minors, I believe it was.

Never confuse cleverness with being smart! LOL

But he won't tell me his method.... "
            Smile
            Have you considered the possibility [likelihood] that he was one of the ten percenters, cashing tickets for customers avoiding taxes or child support?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2014, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Smile
              Have you considered the possibility [likelihood] that he was one of the ten percenters, cashing tickets for customers avoiding taxes or child support?

Do pick3 tickets pay enough that winners need the services of a ten percenter?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                Simi Valley, CA
                United States
                Member #156940
                July 4, 2014
                668 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2014, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Smile

No, Jimmy, he showed me - as in, I literally touched and analyzed - his winning tickets (again, he got to keep them, because he owned the store).

He once showed me a string of straights he got wrong, by one digit; there was like 10 tickets, same straight number.

So whatever his system was, it wasn't perfect.

He told me once to watch out for a play, and I did... but it didn't come up right away.  I forgot about it.  About 1-2 weeks later... there it was, straight up.

... Of course, that's a whole LOTTA NUMBERS! Right? LOL

Btw: An interesting addendum: he told me California used to have a rule, that no matter the number of straight, box, etc., wins on a single ticket, you only got paid for ONE.  So if you had five straight 123s, you'd only get a payout for ONE straight 123.  But then, the lottery commission changed that rule, so you get paid for every win on a ticket.  Never checked out the history to see if he was right about this... but it kinda makes sense, since anyone could easily work around this system (just buy many different single-play tickets).  Still, one has to scratch his head and wonder... maybe... is it possible something else was going on there?... Ponder

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7295 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2014, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Over four years on LP and he still doesn't understand how lottery games are played. Thought in retrospect he doesn't believe it's possible for anyone to win so the concept of cashing winning tickets is way over his head.

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2014, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

"Do pick3 tickets pay enough that winners need the services of a ten percenter?"
                    Not unless the ticket contained multiple plays of the winning number, which was addressed above.

It doesn't matter.  You all seem to have forgotten the recent article referenced here that exposed the troubling fraud and theft by lottery clerks.  Based on what I read there, I would suspect this store owner, himself, might have been in need of a ten percenter because the lottery commissions are tracking the winnings of these people.  Of course, as long as you have your strong need to believe people like this [out of business] store owner can win big with Pick-3 "systems," nothing I might say will change your mind.  The book linked in my signature below might have a better chance.  Check it out.

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                      Simi Valley, CA
                      United States
                      Member #156940
                      July 4, 2014
                      668 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2014, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

"Do pick3 tickets pay enough that winners need the services of a ten percenter?"
                      Not unless the ticket contained multiple plays of the winning number, which was addressed above.

It doesn't matter.  You all seem to have forgotten the recent article referenced here that exposed the troubling fraud and theft by lottery clerks.  Based on what I read there, I would suspect this store owner, himself, might have been in need of a ten percenter because the lottery commissions are tracking the winnings of these people.  Of course, as long as you have your strong need to believe people like this [out of business] store owner can win big with Pick-3 "systems," nothing I might say will change your mind.  The book linked in my signature below might have a better chance.  Check it out.

Jimmy, I've heard of these frauds.  There's a donut shop across town (in business over 40 years!) that was recently closed down for lottery fraud: the current owner had figured out which lottery tickets had that code number on the back that signaled a win; so, he separated all those away and sold them to himself, friends and family members - guaranteed wins of one kind or another - and sold what he knew were non-selling tickets to the average customer. The clue was, of course, tickets were pre-ripped off that roll (even if they weren't scratched).

But that's lottery tickets... how you can cheat on picking numbers through an automated system, is beyond me. And if he's just relying on OTHERS' wins out there, well lemme tell you - it's just the same example, once removed. So it's not this liquor store owner, but some OTHER secret guy in my town that's the D3 Jedi Knight! Same difference! LOL