Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you sick of system that sound like mumbo jumbo to keep you from find out how they make money

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 2 years ago by pepper1.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
nassau,bahamas
Bahamas
Member #156320
June 15, 2014
1192 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2014, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes that would be nice, a trip back in time to the stock market would be better.

On the contrary i wish i could of went to the future to see my great great great far far great

grandchildren now that will be my world completed

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2014, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Well its a Technique Developed in the Bahamas by a Special Pick3  System Expert

it deals with Measurements of the 4th dimension which consist of Time..

I was trying to hold a thread here on lottery post so that the world could of Won.

it was a bet i had with the owner of the System

And i shamefully lost..

Had to pay an extra fee all because of this....

But its all Good...

If you are ready to learn i can show you all that was taught to me...

But its funny the guy even foreseen that there would come a day someone

or somehow a person would explode and show their true feelings towards my thread

Well if any really want true anwsers...

You'll see by the end of the 4:10pm session of day results that only...

Conch ,Sun ,Sand and Sea and also free tax free lottery rules

I believe past, present, and future are all one, and time really doesn't exist at all.

In my experience, I've had a few premonitions that either came true or were so close. Just a couple of weeks ago I had a dream, a very vivid dream that I was looking for an address and when I finally found the address, I saw that the last 3 numbers were 066. For some reason I thought I bought a p-3 ticket with that number on it, frantically looking for it in my pockets, never to be found.

When i woke up I posted that number along with my dream in the Florida p-3 forum. Another voice in my head told me to play the mirror of 0 which is 5. So I played 066 and 566 for one day and stopped playing the 566 for the seond day. Sure enough, two days later after I had the dream, the 566 showed straight. It's all documented in the Florida p-3 forum.

This is just one example, there are many many more that have happened in the past. In fact, I had a friend back in 2004 or so, who's ex-wife would dream numbers. He would give me a list of 10 combos to play for the week. I won 3 straight hits in 3 weeks. The fourth week it didn't work because he got into an argument with her and messed up her dreams, so it didn't work correctly. And very sadly to say, before i had the opportunity of meeting her and asking a lot of questions about her powers, she passed a way about two months later from cancer.

So yes, there are people out there with that gift. If little old me can have them from time to time, imagine the ones who practice hard at it. 

Any numbers for Florida? lol

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7313 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2014, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

why the hate.....geeeeshh i'm sorry american,

I'm only a low life Bahamian just trying to use this American site to help

Sorry Sorry Sorry  GGGGGGGGGGGEeeeeeessshhh

It was already mentioned by several members in this thread how useless it is when someone brags about their system and the discussion usually turns into unsubstantial predictions. While I must admit your system (time traveling) is unique, your presentation is horrible. For instance you were caught past posting twice, you're bragging about box wins, and you forgot the obvious in that if you really got future pick-3 results, why are you posting several numbers instead of the actual drawing results?

Aside from the quantum mechanics necessary for "time travel", why would anyone with that amount of intelligence go into the future to get pick-3 numbers that pay in hundreds instead of getting MM and/or PB results? 

"why the hate.."

Is there really any difference between what your doing and lottery scams telling people they won millions?

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
        Member #152924
        March 1, 2014
        129 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2014, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I believe past, present, and future are all one, and time really doesn't exist at all.

In my experience, I've had a few premonitions that either came true or were so close. Just a couple of weeks ago I had a dream, a very vivid dream that I was looking for an address and when I finally found the address, I saw that the last 3 numbers were 066. For some reason I thought I bought a p-3 ticket with that number on it, frantically looking for it in my pockets, never to be found.

When i woke up I posted that number along with my dream in the Florida p-3 forum. Another voice in my head told me to play the mirror of 0 which is 5. So I played 066 and 566 for one day and stopped playing the 566 for the seond day. Sure enough, two days later after I had the dream, the 566 showed straight. It's all documented in the Florida p-3 forum.

This is just one example, there are many many more that have happened in the past. In fact, I had a friend back in 2004 or so, who's ex-wife would dream numbers. He would give me a list of 10 combos to play for the week. I won 3 straight hits in 3 weeks. The fourth week it didn't work because he got into an argument with her and messed up her dreams, so it didn't work correctly. And very sadly to say, before i had the opportunity of meeting her and asking a lot of questions about her powers, she passed a way about two months later from cancer.

So yes, there are people out there with that gift. If little old me can have them from time to time, imagine the ones who practice hard at it. 

Any numbers for Florida? lol

I agree, Only Thumbs Up, i started practicing lucid dreaming a couple of months ago.... But you don't need to dream to win, i won recently just relaxing my mind and see one number to play, this is far better than any system ... we are like little gods ! Big Smile

MrL

nassau,bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #156320
          June 15, 2014
          1192 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2014, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I agree, Only Thumbs Up, i started practicing lucid dreaming a couple of months ago.... But you don't need to dream to win, i won recently just relaxing my mind and see one number to play, this is far better than any system ... we are like little gods ! Big Smile

MrL

hey mrleroy can i ask you a question or others who view this site

can these numbers now before the closeing of any house be considered a Masterpiece....

026 027 028 029 067 068 069 078 079 089 081

084 091 094 189 184 192 194 267 269

279 274 294 478 479 489

There from the Time travel Pro..

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

United States
            Member #155412
            May 17, 2014
            1857 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2014, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I just don't understand people that post to help you out with system then leave you  trying to guess there system.

If you don't want to show then don't post it. I'm one that like to learn so that I can do the work myself.

You can always tell when someone is giving you a half of a system. Is it that you want everybody to

know that you have come up with something? I have always felt that the lottery has another for everybody,

and if there is a system why would anyone tell to lose there money?

I just don't understand you!

Is this English?

Or the Twilight zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some pride!!!!!!!!!

By no means am I making fun of you.

Maybe you speak broken English.

Try to word your heading a little clearer and you will get more responses.

Seriously, it was painful to read.

nassau,bahamas
              Bahamas
              Member #156320
              June 15, 2014
              1192 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2014, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

can these numbers now before the closeing of any house be considered a Masterpiece....

279 274 294 478 479 489

Please now especailly sully16///

this was posted at 6:15pm

so now lets see....

Maddog maybe you can witness Time Travel and what it represents also........

Canada
                Member #152924
                March 1, 2014
                129 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2014, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Please now especailly sully16///

this was posted at 6:15pm

so now lets see....

Maddog maybe you can witness Time Travel and what it represents also........

Time travel is possible, as time itself does not really exist. Past, present and future are all happening at the same time. But, maybe what you are talking about is Remote viewing !

nassau,bahamas
                  Bahamas
                  Member #156320
                  June 15, 2014
                  1192 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2014, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Time travel is possible, as time itself does not really exist. Past, present and future are all happening at the same time. But, maybe what you are talking about is Remote viewing !

MrLeRoy

its not remote viewing at all.....

Its all about this....

The Copenhagen interpretation..

The Copenhagen interpretation is one of the earliest and most commonly taught interpretations of quantum mechanics.[1] It holds that quantum mechanics does not yield a description of an objective reality but deals only with probabilities of observing, or measuring, various aspects of energy quanta, entities that fit neither the classical idea of particles nor the classical idea of waves. The act of measurement causes the set of probabilities to immediately and randomly assume only one of the possible values. This feature of mathematics is known as the wavefunction collapse.

you see it was all about Measurements....

And if your measurements are on point each day then its nothing else but Mastery

Canada
                    Member #152924
                    March 1, 2014
                    129 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged
                      sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40511 Posts
                      Posted: August 11, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

............... 067 068 078 167 168 178 267 268 269 278 279

289 {{346}} 347 348 367 368 378 467 468 478 567 568 569

578 579 {{589}} ..{{678}} 679 689 789 ........

Here for all you who just have nothing else to do...

I already {{won}} three houses straight ,All by the Power of Time Travelling..

Now if you all would be wise ....

Maybe you'll find your answers here.

But I bet that there will be a smarty to down this....

But I'm sorry to make anyone jealous ....

And i Dare the World....The Universe or even the Owner of this site 

that if what is posted and nothing falls from this list again in any house today...

i ask for the removal of this post and my account...Period

I'll Prove to the Universe ...Time travel is Real...

Your not doing so well, only 2 of your numbers fell and they were boxed 765 658, I notice the bulk of your numbers fall with plus or minus 3 sigma on the bell curve No No  Clever trick, When I post, most of my numbers are between sums 12 and 16, there's more of them. Oh, by the way I have a degree in Quality Control, we use Statistical Process Control charting the dimensions, I know the Bell Curve when I see it.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

nassau,bahamas
                        Bahamas
                        Member #156320
                        June 15, 2014
                        1192 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2014, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Your not doing so well, only 2 of your numbers fell and they were boxed 765 658, I notice the bulk of your numbers fall with plus or minus 3 sigma on the bell curve No No  Clever trick, When I post, most of my numbers are between sums 12 and 16, there's more of them. Oh, by the way I have a degree in Quality Control, we use Statistical Process Control charting the dimensions, I know the Bell Curve when I see it.

your just obsess with your notion of insulting me

its very entertaining though ...

Thanks for making me smile

maybe we can talk and get to a point from all this

""Trying to see how such mysteries work often defeats their purpose, and with this in mind, While it would be impossible for anyone to learn all of the mysteries and secrets, of the Known Universe, if you are patient and open to the whispers from within You simply have to wait and be receptive to inner messages.

nassau,bahamas
                          Bahamas
                          Member #156320
                          June 15, 2014
                          1192 Posts
                          Posted: August 11, 2014, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

279 274 294 478 479 489

wellllllllll

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i wonder what now....

Told you guys its all about the correct measurements

And just to state this here

Sully 978 came in virginia today

but what i truly want to say is..............

in the near future when this technique gets exposed then the whole 

world will be trying to come up with their own measurements..

it will be so crazy....

Well then

God Bless.........

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            Simi Valley, CA
                            United States
                            Member #156940
                            July 4, 2014
                            671 Posts
                            Posted: August 11, 2014, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

SamGirl, not to dis your system of anything... but your approach...

Surely as an empathetic human being, you might understand than anyone -not about you, now - anyone, who came along promising secrets of winning lotteries by "traveling to the future"... surely you would understand that any normal, rational, clear-thinking human being, would be NATURALLY SKEPTICAL.

You don't explain the system except to say your guru has somehow manipulated the "4th dimension."  This is of no benefit to anyone - these aren't strategies, these are pleas to believe your 25 or so picks to yield one box win.  But why should we put our trust in you? Because you have a pretty name and avatar and speak in convoluted sentences?

You never address the normal, spontaneous human reactions to someone proposing something outré and weird, requiring 100% trust in someone and something we know nothing about, and about which you impart zero working knowledge.

Many of the sincere, hard-working, truly commendable posters here, who've painstakingly worked out intricate systems and charts and put them forward for the rest to analyze and pick apart and benefit from... all have the humility to express uncertainty, to say try it out, etc.

But your whole approach isn't what I associate with what comes "from above": your approach comes off as, frankly, arrogant, condescending, and muddled.

If you were to stick purely to the mystical section, I think everyone would be perfectly fine with you and your suggestions.  No one means you ill-will.  But it seems like you keep cross-threading, violating the easiest to follow rules of decorum on this board.  Again, not something I associate as coming "from above."

But maybe you do get all the right numbers, every time.  If so, I'm impressed; either way, I wish you all the good fortune in the world you can possibly find. "If it comes your way tomorrow, count yourself lucky, life shows no mercy" -- The Stranglers.

But then again, maybe... have you considered?... your numbers don't come "from above".... Smiley

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: August 11, 2014, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

279 274 294 478 479 489

Florida, I meant Miami was 948 tonight. lol

Not trying to make fun, but why do people from the Bahamas refer to Florida as Miami? I never understood the reasoning behind this.