Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you sick of system that sound like mumbo jumbo to keep you from find out how they make money

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 2 years ago by pepper1.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19901 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2014, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Seems like more people are coming to LP to fight or insult someone.  Frustrated by not winning the lottery and not finding anyone who can tell them how to win they lash out at every one.  If it seems like members are posting mumbo jumbo about their systems, it's only because following their instructions you will end up winning the same as them, nothing. 

Even if Brad Duke who actually won a jackpot explained his system for winning, the results would be the same.  After all I'm sure he's using his old system hoping for a repeat and updates on him shows he's still waiting for that second win.  He got lucky once but luck in not dependable when it comes to winning your second lottery jackpot.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    nassau,bahamas
    Bahamas
    Member #156320
    June 15, 2014
    1210 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Seems like more people are coming to LP to fight or insult someone.  Frustrated by not winning the lottery and not finding anyone who can tell them how to win they lash out at every one.  If it seems like members are posting mumbo jumbo about their systems, it's only because following their instructions you will end up winning the same as them, nothing. 

Even if Brad Duke who actually won a jackpot explained his system for winning, the results would be the same.  After all I'm sure he's using his old system hoping for a repeat and updates on him shows he's still waiting for that second win.  He got lucky once but luck in not dependable when it comes to winning your second lottery jackpot.

I agree with what you said,

I came to this site and know my real position in life and who i am and can accomplish,

All i want was to fulfill a role that i'm acting out all because of a Story ...

Yes a Story the Owner and Creator of The Advantage Pro Time has in Motion of Creation,

Its a Story of A Time Traveller who tried to change the world by making everyone rich.

So to that ,by this ,then everyone can come up with there own Systems of their own Dreams..

But i dont know ....

We'll see..

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2014, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

I agree with what you said,

I came to this site and know my real position in life and who i am and can accomplish,

All i want was to fulfill a role that i'm acting out all because of a Story ...

Yes a Story the Owner and Creator of The Advantage Pro Time has in Motion of Creation,

Its a Story of A Time Traveller who tried to change the world by making everyone rich.

So to that ,by this ,then everyone can come up with there own Systems of their own Dreams..

But i dont know ....

We'll see..

"Its a Story of A Time Traveller who tried to change the world by making everyone rich."

Being rich is a relative term which usually means you have a lot more than others.  Making everyone have more than everyone else is impossible.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
        Member #152924
        March 1, 2014
        129 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2014, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I believe it too, that guy just got lucky winning a big jackpot like this. Besides, most of the people winning those big jackpots have no systems at all....pure luck !...hey someone got to win.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #123290
          February 17, 2012
          3091 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2014, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Wow everyone Calm down Smiley I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding 

Mad

There was no misunderstanding, he meant what he posted, I didn't get it twisted!!

Is that how one shows pride in their country, by calling others "dumb downs" because they don't speak English? 

What he posted was rude, classless and most importantly UN-American!!!

This is not his site to make people feel unwelcomed because they don't speak English!!

There are plenty of sites for people like him and he needs to take is white hoody, confederate flag and burning cross and hit the bricks!! He's a BIGOT!!!! plain and simple!!!

See people like that NEVER intend to offend anyoneBShe's just speaking for America right?

Even now that he knows his post was offensive, did he apologize? Nope! He kept on with the dumb down insults so that proves he knew exactly what he was doing.

Dude is on that lame stuff and needs to go and sit down somewhere ya dig?

Keep your personal problems offline!!! We can't help you here!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
            Member #9517
            December 10, 2004
            1280 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2014, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Seems like every other thread is turning into a flame war these days.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
              hotatlanta
              United States
              Member #70664
              February 8, 2009
              1446 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I have done that already. I have help people on lottery Post.

hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2014, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I agree when it's your it's your time

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2014, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Mad

There was no misunderstanding, he meant what he posted, I didn't get it twisted!!

Is that how one shows pride in their country, by calling others "dumb downs" because they don't speak English? 

This is not his site to make people feel unwelcomed because they don't speak English!!

There are plenty of sites for people like him and he needs to take is white hoody, confederate flag and burning cross and hit the bricks!! He's a BIGOT!!!! plain and simple!!!

See people like that NEVER intend to offend anyoneBShe's just speaking for America right?

Even now that he knows his post was offensive, did he apologize? Nope! He kept on with the dumb down insults so that proves he knew exactly what he was doing.

What the heck is this about take it some were else. I don't like this type of stuff. Everyone is welcome

hotatlanta
                    United States
                    Member #70664
                    February 8, 2009
                    1446 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2014, 11:15 am - IP Logged

I just don't understand you!

Is this English?

Or the Twilight zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some pride!!!!!!!!!

By no means am I making fun of you.

Maybe you speak broken English.

Try to word your heading a little clearer and you will get more responses.

Seriously, it was painful to read.

You understood me you answer to my post. If you don't understand me than keep it moving. Look at were you say you are from you have some pride.j2Oaol

don't mess with me I will chew you up and spit you out do you understand this.

hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: August 16, 2014, 11:26 am - IP Logged

I just don't understand you!

Is this English?

Or the Twilight zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some pride!!!!!!!!!

By no means am I making fun of you.

Maybe you speak broken English.

Try to word your heading a little clearer and you will get more responses.

Seriously, it was painful to read.

You understood very well. You say that you are from Digitville is this english? Don't you mess with me I will chew you up and spit you out and

you will see the Twiight zone. If you don't like what I post keep it moving did i make myself clear. I'm sorry nikkicute for not reading more clearly.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4977 Posts
                        Posted: August 16, 2014, 11:32 am - IP Logged

You understood very well. You say that you are from Digitville is this english? Don't you mess with me I will chew you up and spit you out and

you will see the Twiight zone. If you don't like what I post keep it moving did i make myself clear. I'm sorry nikkicute for not reading more clearly.

OMG lol lol You must work for the website I can Has Cheezburger. Pepper does not believe in punctuation either. Kaboom to the moon! She will smack you silly....nannie nannie doo dooo....lol...lol. I know you are but what am I???  Funniest post in ages. Maybe she is the replacement for Ichipster?

J'aime La France.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4977 Posts
                          Posted: August 16, 2014, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Mad

I agree with you Nikki. A certain someone always sides with the trolls.

J'aime La France.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #123290
                            February 17, 2012
                            3091 Posts
                            Posted: August 16, 2014, 11:43 am - IP Logged

It's cool pepper1 Cool

Too many people nit-picking on others post, now that we have spell check I guess it's

time to pick on members grammar, like they have nothing better to doUnhappy

hotatlanta
                              United States
                              Member #70664
                              February 8, 2009
                              1446 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2014, 11:48 am - IP Logged

OMG lol lol You must work for the website I can Has Cheezburger. Pepper does not believe in punctuation either. Kaboom to the moon! She will smack you silly....nannie nannie doo dooo....lol...lol. I know you are but what am I???  Funniest post in ages. Maybe she is the replacement for Ichipster?

You don't know do you? LOL.....