Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you say to someone who tells you that you wasting your time trying to win?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 2 years ago by kapla.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
East of Columbus, OH
United States
Member #120843
December 28, 2011
451 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2014, 8:00 am - IP Logged

The guy in front of me was checking his tickets and his buddy says " Jeff, you never gonna win dude". My first thought was why don't you shut your mouth since it seemed obvious that he was not a player.

What would be your response?...just asking!

• Have a great hump day and rest of the week People..

** Those people who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.- George Bernard Shaw.

You can't win if you don't play and you just never know.

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3316 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2014, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Yeah, true. But in comparison to not having a ticket at all...

It would only take one wining ticket to turn a naysayer into a mooch.

It would only take one wining ticket to turn a naysayer into a mooch.

man that is classic, im using that.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19964 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2014, 8:29 am - IP Logged

No one has ever told me i was wasting my time trying to WIN!

however this guy/clerk that works at the store is getting on my nerves he always ask me for money whenever i cash in my Winning tickets.Bang Head

Let it Snow Snowman

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
        Columbus, Ohio
        United States
        Member #128906
        June 5, 2012
        599 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2014, 9:07 am - IP Logged

I don't care what people think, not even the clerks.  I choose to spend my money the way I see fit.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
          adelaide sa
          Australia
          Member #37136
          April 11, 2006
          3316 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2014, 9:38 am - IP Logged

No one has ever told me i was wasting my time trying to WIN!

however this guy/clerk that works at the store is getting on my nerves he always ask me for money whenever i cash in my Winning tickets.Bang Head

next time , tell him to never ask again, and try to never use him again. he'll think its his right and maybe start thinking he can take it.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

Lucky4Life's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #85037
            January 7, 2010
            253 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2014, 6:59 am - IP Logged

My dad used to tell me all the time I would never win.  I still haven't won anything really big.  My husband bought me a scratch off for our anniversary and I won $500 on that.  Non related to lottery I won a Sonic Drive In Facebook game.  It was $5,000 plus $100 gift cards for me and friends, T shirts, Sonic themed toys for my kids.  The best part of it was corporate asked for a picture of me and they photoshoped my likeness into the back of the convertible with the two Sonic guys for their national Facebook page.  In some ways that was better than the lottery, more satisfying.  I feel like I have already won so I know it is possible, even with no money involved.  So I play to see exactly how far I can go with it!

ThaJackpotkid's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
              Johannesburg
              South Africa
              Member #155653
              May 25, 2014
              32 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2014, 10:50 am - IP Logged

My dad used to tell me all the time I would never win.  I still haven't won anything really big.  My husband bought me a scratch off for our anniversary and I won $500 on that.  Non related to lottery I won a Sonic Drive In Facebook game.  It was $5,000 plus $100 gift cards for me and friends, T shirts, Sonic themed toys for my kids.  The best part of it was corporate asked for a picture of me and they photoshoped my likeness into the back of the convertible with the two Sonic guys for their national Facebook page.  In some ways that was better than the lottery, more satisfying.  I feel like I have already won so I know it is possible, even with no money involved.  So I play to see exactly how far I can go with it!

Just tell that someone that, "When you see <snip> on ur table, know I'm a millionaire." [Note: Don't say 'the day...' or you will be betting against your laws of attraction].

I am 17 years old right now and If I am going to get married, I wouldn't want/wish my wife to play the lottery.

And wait... "You play to win to see how far you can go with it?"
              Only losers talk like that!

Winners talk like this:

"I have already won the lottery even before the numbers have been rolled out. I'm a winner, and I always win!" [That way you will charge your laws of attraction to an absolute 100% as if your using a third eye. Even though you have won zipo, SAY THAT!] Big Smile

I've won way far more profit using that approach and my laws of attraction. TRY IT, AND YOU WILL SEE! Wink

Gambit

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2014, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so what's the difference if you are playing the lottery or doing something else??? NOTHING.  How many times do you hear people who have accomplished things in life say 'you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to!'.  Do they then follow that up with 'except win the lottery so DONT play'. 

There are tons of books on that subject too, so why is the lottery not part of that mind-set?? So I play the lottery, I am not out trying to sell stocks or doing some other questionable profession which preys on peoples weakness. 

I just take my winnings and move on from people like that. 

United States
                  Member #155994
                  June 5, 2014
                  497 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2014, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

The guy in front of me was checking his tickets and his buddy says " Jeff, you never gonna win dude". My first thought was why don't you shut your mouth since it seemed obvious that he was not a player.

What would be your response?...just asking!

• Have a great hump day and rest of the week People..

** Those people who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.- George Bernard Shaw.

Well, I would just tell that person that I'm too busy wasting my time winning then to be wasting my time trying to win LOL

ThaJackpotkid's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
                    Johannesburg
                    South Africa
                    Member #155653
                    May 25, 2014
                    32 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2014, 4:39 am - IP Logged

Ok, so what's the difference if you are playing the lottery or doing something else??? NOTHING.  How many times do you hear people who have accomplished things in life say 'you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to!'.  Do they then follow that up with 'except win the lottery so DONT play'. 

There are tons of books on that subject too, so why is the lottery not part of that mind-set?? So I play the lottery, I am not out trying to sell stocks or doing some other questionable profession which preys on peoples weakness. 

I just take my winnings and move on from people like that. 

The Laws of attraction, a.k.a the universe or laws of belief, or 'the secret' can work with anyone! The are an infinity of lottery draws to come, and your laws of attraction must at least get that one big one!

But the laws of attraction shouldn't work itself alone, there SHOULD also be a good winning strategy backing it up. i.e. Your OWN good system that 'wheels a few' good numbers that win there and there, and IT WILL WORK SOME DAY! Wink

B.T.W, I am going to post an article/lp-blog about it very soon!

-Gambit

Skibunnylk's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #157701
                      July 28, 2014
                      146 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

If someone tells me I'm wasting my time and money trying the win the lottery then I simply respond to the $5 starbucks they'll piss away or the cigarette that will reward them with health issues. I don't  drink coffeee or smoke so a few bucks a week won't hurt me.

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2014, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

If someone tells me I'm wasting my time and money trying the win the lottery then I simply respond to the $5 starbucks they'll piss away or the cigarette that will reward them with health issues. I don't  drink coffeee or smoke so a few bucks a week won't hurt me.

Yes Nod