Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Proven Systems/ Strategies

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
Texas
United States
Member #150797
December 31, 2013
815 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2014, 7:34 am - IP Logged

I am a Proud new member of the LP Family and am interested in finding the best winning strategies for Pick 3.  What are the most successful Proven Systems/Strategies that you are currently using?

All information will be greatly appreciated...

Thank You....

Welcome, Numbersplayers,

Just read, read, read is my advice.  Just start with the newer posts and work backwards, or try a search for "best Pick 3 system" and read everything that comes up.

Unfortunately there is no one "most successful" system -- if there was the lottery would go broke!  The good news is that you will find lots of great ideas that will allow you to develop your own system.

You will also read lots of posts with reference to Cartesian mathematics and time travel that take up lots of bandwidth and leave you with nothing of substance.  You will soon learn to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Looking forward to your contributions.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1896 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2014, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Welcome, Numbersplayers,

Just read, read, read is my advice.  Just start with the newer posts and work backwards, or try a search for "best Pick 3 system" and read everything that comes up.

Unfortunately there is no one "most successful" system -- if there was the lottery would go broke!  The good news is that you will find lots of great ideas that will allow you to develop your own system.

You will also read lots of posts with reference to Cartesian mathematics and time travel that take up lots of bandwidth and leave you with nothing of substance.  You will soon learn to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Looking forward to your contributions.

I'm still waiting on the system Samgirl. I don't prefer to depend on someone posting numbers allday. I want to learn how to fish for my own numbers.  People who depend on you posting numbers. What happens when u take a vacation.   So can you pls post how to get the Time Travel system.  I can't call the Bahamas either. I don't have intl calling. I have no need for it. Pleasr share with us how to aquire the Worlds Famous system that help you buy jeep and make thousands of dollars.

Vero Beach
      United States
      Member #133504
      October 1, 2012
      5 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2014, 7:50 am - IP Logged

I am a Proud new member of the LP Family and am interested in finding the best winning strategies for Pick 3.  What are the most successful Proven Systems/Strategies that you are currently using?

All information will be greatly appreciated...

Thank You....

Welcome! All I can tell you is not to buy any systems (especially one for $1500 and then $100 a day). You can subscribe to the folks who have a great reputation for giving numbers that may drop and usually do. 

There are tons of free information and great players who are willing to help. I won't list them but visit the threads and you will soon learn who they are.

The site has many great tools as well- use them. 

If you are playing state specific then follow the threads for your state.

Be careful who you follow.............................

Good luck!

Vero Beach
        United States
        Member #133504
        October 1, 2012
        5 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2014, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Master of numbers and the universe-- no wonder people think you are a lunatic! If you were all you said you are or if your time travel system was so great why bother with the pick 3 and 4 when the mega millions pay in the millions!

You should be hitting straights every time and in every house- not posting 50 numbers for all states!

I know who you are, a male security guard (MIKE)g at one of the number houses in Nassau. We work for the same company so I know your post about winning thousands is bull crap. Think I will introduce myself to you today!

People don't believe his hype he looking for suckers to pay him for guesses..................

Stop calling people names because local players know who Mr. Phil is and for pete sake stop making a complete jacktail of yourself. 

NO REPLY NECESSARY-- I gat your number!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31369 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2014, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Why the negative?

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #116477
            September 11, 2011
            353 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2014, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Seriously........

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31369 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2014, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Master of numbers and the universe-- no wonder people think you are a lunatic! If you were all you said you are or if your time travel system was so great why bother with the pick 3 and 4 when the mega millions pay in the millions!

You should be hitting straights every time and in every house- not posting 50 numbers for all states!

I know who you are, a male security guard (MIKE)g at one of the number houses in Nassau. We work for the same company so I know your post about winning thousands is bull crap. Think I will introduce myself to you today!

People don't believe his hype he looking for suckers to pay him for guesses..................

Stop calling people names because local players know who Mr. Phil is and for pete sake stop making a complete jacktail of yourself. 

Like Todd said in another post - don't like it - move on.  No need for negativity.

love to nibble those micey feet.

backwoods ga
                United States
                Member #155844
                May 31, 2014
                1896 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2014, 10:24 am - IP Logged

So you saying samgirl is really a guy. Plus hes a security guard at a number house..

I presume him innocent until proven guilty.  I need the system asap.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                  harvard,il
                  United States
                  Member #96756
                  September 4, 2010
                  2473 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2014, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

So you saying samgirl is really a guy. Plus hes a security guard at a number house..

I presume him innocent until proven guilty.  I need the system asap.

i wanna see the system mysef

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Unkle Richie's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                    roanoke, virginia
                    United States
                    Member #145502
                    August 7, 2013
                    301 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2014, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Lmao, great read.. I needed this comedy.. Ahhhhh My stomach hurts too funnnyy.. A winning system is nothing more than a few day & night numbers YOU have compiled together over a course of a week and done back tested and has shown a pair or a hit by doing it this way or thata way. Than you just compare with the calendar of this year for the weeks of the day you playing until you locate the winning month on the calendar, it will always appear in one of the previous months for at least 3 consecutive days. Just look at all the pairs of the last few days as of the day you're playing and locate them on the calendar, and play and build your numbers according. (THE PAIRS I SPEAK OF APPEAR EVERY MONTH DURING THE SAME WEEK) Just start somewhere you'll figure out what works for you.. You're wwaaayyyyyy smarter than a systematic computer..

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11120 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2014, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I use my own systems and lotto laughs 90 degrees, right pair, and a few others like onlymoney .  There also the post with a folder of systems.

I have plenty to use and the knockout p3 hits real well.  I have we also developed two new systems that work great.

As far a the negative stuff will probably never change.  There will always be the people that spew garbage  and contribute nothing but sarcasm.  Its constant.    This kind of stuff is ruining this site.   I don't have time for the nonsense.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                        harvard,il
                        United States
                        Member #96756
                        September 4, 2010
                        2473 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you samgirl for posting.  I love what you have to say!!

don't go away

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                          nassau,bahamas
                          Bahamas
                          Member #156320
                          June 15, 2014
                          1197 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Security Guard ...Stripper ...Crackhead...using voodoo,nothing means more than this ...

100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900

Sep/23/2014 ETX Evening Texas 01 010 3046

033 101 331 116 661 119 991 336 663 339 993 669 996

Sep/23/2014 ENY Early New York 96 969 1641

015 018 058 057 059 086 579 951 861 568 628 678

053 356

035 036 051 056 153 156 263 265 356 361

050 150 250 350 450 550 650 750 850 950

Sep/23/2014 EDC Early Wash. DC 28 286 4602

Sep/23/2014 ETN Eve Tennessee 53 530 7976

Sep/23/2014 LOHIO Late Ohio 35 356 3269

Sep/23/2014 LNY Late New York 10 105 8303

Sep/23/2014 LMI Late Miami 50 506 5922

But I'm Sorry ..

I wont post here on Lottery Post Again,

I'm Going to Time Travel back to my akkk...

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                            Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1739 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2014, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

i wanna see the system mysef

No UNIVERSAL SECRET involved.

No HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE revealed through ANGEL VISITATIONS.

No TIME TRAVEL, MIND TRAVEL or walking around the block necessary.

What we have here ladies and gentleman is a PLUS/MINUS system like all the rest that continue to make its appearance on LP under different guises, always with some MYSTERY attached.

Ask yourself: Why would person who could TIME TRAVEL, MIND TRAVEL, OR OTHERWISE SEE THE FUTURE post MANY POSSIBLE WINNERS when only ONE IS BEING DRAWN???????

Then get out paper and pencil and do +/-0, +/-1, +/-2, etc., on the winning number posted to see for yourself where these 'predictions' come from. Some have been rearranged. A few have tossed in to enhance the idea of a UNIVERSAL SECRET.

Sorry to disappoint.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                              Member #90040
                              April 20, 2010
                              473 Posts
                              Posted: September 23, 2014, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Security Guard ...Stripper ...Crackhead...using voodoo,nothing means more than this ...

100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900

Sep/23/2014 ETX Evening Texas 01 010 3046

033 101 331 116 661 119 991 336 663 339 993 669 996

Sep/23/2014 ENY Early New York 96 969 1641

015 018 058 057 059 086 579 951 861 568 628 678

053 356

035 036 051 056 153 156 263 265 356 361

050 150 250 350 450 550 650 750 850 950

Sep/23/2014 EDC Early Wash. DC 28 286 4602

Sep/23/2014 ETN Eve Tennessee 53 530 7976

Sep/23/2014 LOHIO Late Ohio 35 356 3269

Sep/23/2014 LNY Late New York 10 105 8303

Sep/23/2014 LMI Late Miami 50 506 5922

But I'm Sorry ..

I wont post here on Lottery Post Again,

I'm Going to Time Travel back to my akkk...

From my understanding, your strategy is based on playing all states and all draws, morning to night.

Your cost: 56 combinations x 75 drawings (roughly all states, all daily draws) =  - $4200.

Playing all states is unreal, nobody would do it unless you prove it as a winning strategy.

You'd better list all states with today balance if you honestly want to prove your strategy.

There is still a slim hope for a positive balance.

Sometimes it may happen that you make more than your daily cost is.

I don't see any difference between this strategy and playing all 1000 combinations.

Please correct me  if I am wrong.