Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Proven Systems/ Strategies

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Djdoug89's avatar - batman40
Miami florida
United States
Member #157061
July 7, 2014
68 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2014, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Don't bother, you won't get state specific before the draw. I already tried with Dr. Frankenstein in another thread, but he ignored me.

I totally agree with the whole time thing, but it's useless unless you can narrow it down to one state and predict with a reasonable amount of combos before the draw. Betting 50+ combos in all states is just ludicrous and unrealistic.

I Agree!

Looking for cash money Evil Looking

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1896 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2014, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Don't bother, you won't get state specific before the draw. I already tried with Dr. Frankenstein in another thread, but he ignored me.

I totally agree with the whole time thing, but it's useless unless you can narrow it down to one state and predict with a reasonable amount of combos before the draw. Betting 50+ combos in all states is just ludicrous and unrealistic.

I Agree!    No 1 can afford to play 56 numbers in everystate in hope to make $4200 just to break even..

You need a ton of boxes. Or a few straights and a lot of boxes.

Don't see why he says his system is best in world. I know Steve Player has a few that's better also Mike K.  Even my friend Keith Price.  They play retail. 1 state. And they have Winning Checks for proof ...

56 x 35 states x  midday/evening x box/straight = a lot of Money

Any educated player know better.  But a rookie would Jump up and down after seeing 10+ box hits in a day all states...

Oh buddy will make a hellavu marketing manager though, and a sci fi author

Ohio
      United States
      Member #157792
      July 31, 2014
      1130 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Lildarryl what system does Mike K. and Keith Price use? I think this info will help our new members.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Alas there are several threads that insist on betting pools etc. And then filtering, getting doubles after 10,000 draws before the sun sets......  then there is endless, constant talk of forums for right or correct systems.  SmashSmashSmashSmash

Seriously I agree that is way to many picks. The best advice I could give any new member is keep it simple.  Find a system that works for your state and stick with it.  Percentages, chasing numbers, throwing garlic over your shoulder isn't going to work and will drain your bank account.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1896 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Lildarryl what system does Mike K. and Keith Price use? I think this info will help our new members.

Mike k has a website that I can't promote. Where he sells software.   And keith price plays off intuition... usually plays clean numbers box for $10 $20 $30.  www.kylottery.com

Djdoug89's avatar - batman40
            Miami florida
            United States
            Member #157061
            July 7, 2014
            68 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Alas there are several threads that insist on betting pools etc. And then filtering, getting doubles after 10,000 draws before the sun sets......  then there is endless, constant talk of forums for right or correct systems.  SmashSmashSmashSmash

Seriously I agree that is way to many picks. The best advice I could give any new member is keep it simple.  Find a system that works for your state and stick with it.  Percentages, chasing numbers, throwing garlic over your shoulder isn't going to work and will drain your bank account.

I Agree!

Looking for cash money Evil Looking

United States
              Member #159355
              September 22, 2014
              21 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2014, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

My Question to you is ...Have you been playing  pick 3 for years? 

Do you know about systems,methods of play. Do you like sums ,root Sums. ect?.

Knowing a little about you, may be able to help more.

There is ton of good post and threads here.

The best system is one of low cost that pays more that your spending.

Been working on that one for years,but not there yet.

Welcome and Good Luck

Hi TasBob,

I appreciate your warm welcome and interest in my post... Over the years, I have tried it all...from Pick 3-Pick 10 and purchased many losing systems and like 95% of players, I have my share of losses, which I am trying to turn into gains...I truly believe that there are about 5% of players that are profitable and are actually making a living  from the lottery, most likely from the lower odds games=Pick 3-4.

So I remain positive and continue to search for those illusive winning systems/strategies. 

What seems to work best for me is monitoring when doubles/triples are due in Pick 3 and then playing 90 Doubles & 10 Triples=100 #'s x .25=$25.00 and if play Doubles as box, the payout is $75.00 which is a decent return...If you are playing with gains then you can increase your bets and eventually play the doubles as combos for $75.00 to win $225.00.

You can do the same with Pick 4... which costs more and pays more and doubles hit much more in Pick 4.

If you would like to share any strategies, I would be happy to receive them... 

A Sincere Thanks to You my LP friend and wishing you much success and Big Winnings...

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                nassau,bahamas
                Bahamas
                Member #156320
                June 15, 2014
                1197 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2014, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Wow....The Determination of those that are here on this Site just to Conduct the Actions

of Pure Jealousy,Sorry but if it was not Clear then i Make it Clear here,

What i Posted was ,

A Dynamical System

A dynamical system is a concept in mathematics where a fixed rule describes the time dependence of a point in a geometrical space.

At any given time a dynamical system has a state given by a set of real numbers

(a vector) that can be represented by a point in an appropriate state space

(a geometrical manifold).

Small changes in the state of the system create small changes in the numbers.

The evolution rule of the dynamical system is a fixed rule that describes

what future states follow from the current state.

The rule is deterministic; in other words, for a given time interval

only one future state follows from the current state.

The concept of a dynamical system has its origins in Newtonian mechanics.

There, as in other natural sciences and engineering disciplines,

the evolution rule of dynamical systems is an implicit relation

that gives the state of the system for only a short time into the future.

So you see that ,

Even with posting the numbers i never posted any Rules..

never gave out any State Specific Info,

Why,

Because this is a Revolutionary System that is not mines,

I posted the Layout

Not the Payout Value..

So be careful of the ways you string your thoughts

The Rude Awakening can cause them to pop..

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2014, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Wow....The Determination of those that are here on this Site just to Conduct the Actions

What i Posted was ,

A Dynamical System

A dynamical system is a concept in mathematics where a fixed rule describes the time dependence of a point in a geometrical space.

At any given time a dynamical system has a state given by a set of real numbers

(a vector) that can be represented by a point in an appropriate state space

(a geometrical manifold).

Small changes in the state of the system create small changes in the numbers.

The evolution rule of the dynamical system is a fixed rule that describes

what future states follow from the current state.

The rule is deterministic; in other words, for a given time interval

only one future state follows from the current state.

The concept of a dynamical system has its origins in Newtonian mechanics.

There, as in other natural sciences and engineering disciplines,

the evolution rule of dynamical systems is an implicit relation

that gives the state of the system for only a short time into the future.

So you see that ,

Even with posting the numbers i never posted any Rules..

never gave out any State Specific Info,

Why,

I posted the Layout

Not the Payout Value..

So be careful of the ways you string your thoughts

The Rude Awakening can cause them to pop..

Jealous? What have you offered to be jealous of? A few people already pointed out the overwhelming cost to play 50+ combos in every state. 

I posted the Layout

Not the Payout Value..

There is nothing revolutionary about posting 50 combos in all states and then cheering when a few box hits show. This has been done on this site for many years by many many people. Some even post 30 pairs and when one pair shows 5 days later, they act as if they won the PB game. lol

I've been reading this thread for a while now, and the whole time theory is interesting, but it's of no value if you can't pinpoint which state and specific combos to post before the draw. Posting 3 paragraphs of fancy words and theories won't help the average Joe on this site. You don't seriously think anyone will play all those combos I hope?

I'm aware that you're trying to help people, and that's very noble of you, but asking people to play 56 combos in 50 states is not realistic. Even If i had 10 grand saved away just for venture capital, I wouldn't  spend 2,500 bucks to purposely go into the red. If that's not the definition of insanity, I don't know what is. Green laugh

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                    nassau,bahamas
                    Bahamas
                    Member #156320
                    June 15, 2014
                    1197 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2014, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Jealous? What have you offered to be jealous of? A few people already pointed out the overwhelming cost to play 50+ combos in every state. 

I posted the Layout

Not the Payout Value..

There is nothing revolutionary about posting 50 combos in all states and then cheering when a few box hits show. This has been done on this site for many years by many many people. Some even post 30 pairs and when one pair shows 5 days later, they act as if they won the PB game. lol

I've been reading this thread for a while now, and the whole time theory is interesting, but it's of no value if you can't pinpoint which state and specific combos to post before the draw. Posting 3 paragraphs of fancy words and theories won't help the average Joe on this site. You don't seriously think anyone will play all those combos I hope?

I'm aware that you're trying to help people, and that's very noble of you, but asking people to play 56 combos in 50 states is not realistic. Even If i had 10 grand saved away just for venture capital, I wouldn't  spend 2,500 bucks to purposely go into the red. If that's not the definition of insanity, I don't know what is. Green laugh

Well i do Understand it now...

Many people are in so much awe at this out of This world system

its totally Unbelievable..

And again ...We Witness Mastery.

033 101 331 116 661 119 991 336 663 339 993 669 996

015 018 058 057 059 086 579 951 861 568 628 678

........................................................................

053 356

035 036 051 056 153 156 263 265 356361

050 150 250 350 450550 650 750 850 950

...........................................................................................................

Sep/25/2014 EMO Early Missouri 10 105 5735

Sep/25/2014 ENJ Early New Jersey 19 199 2860

Sep/25/2014 EKY Early Kentucky 13 136 6138

Sep/25/2014 EMI Early Miami 52526 1099

Sep/25/2014 EAR Early Arkansas 30 303 0054

Sep/25/2014 EDC Early Wash. DC 05 055 6951

Sep/25/2014 EVA Early Virginia 56561 1040

And it definitely had nothing to do buying a Bunch of Numbers in All States it was this..

Quantization, in mathematics and digital signal processing, is the process of mapping

a large set of input values to a (countable) smaller set – such as rounding values to some unit of precision.

A device or algorithmic function that performs quantization is called a quantizer. The round-off error

introduced by quantization is referred to as the quantization error.

The reason why 105 Came Now The Third Time

and so did other repeats

But Sorry for trying to share Knowledge.

I thought this was the 21st Century,

And my bad for taking the Americans for a Scientific Race.

My Apologies...

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

timmer's avatar - animaniacs03

United States
                      Member #714
                      September 18, 2002
                      88 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2014, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Mike k has a website that I can't promote. Where he sells software.   And keith price plays off intuition... usually plays clean numbers box for $10 $20 $30.  www.kylottery.com

Lildarryl

I know of Mike K's website. 

Problem that I have is he has so many programs.  Which do you find most helpful?

You may want to PM me the answer.

\

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19908 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2014, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I posted the Layout

Not the Payout Value..

Stooges

it's colossal, it's stupendous, it's putrid 

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                          Member #159355
                          September 22, 2014
                          21 Posts
                          Posted: October 1, 2014, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Does anyone else have any Pick 3 Proven Systems/ Strategies that they would like to share???

Thank You...

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                            Member #109074
                            April 5, 2011
                            3526 Posts
                            Posted: October 1, 2014, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Does anyone else have any Pick 3 Proven Systems/ Strategies that they would like to share???

Thank You...

Thread 232030 search box ga pay attention

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Singapore
                              Member #159687
                              October 4, 2014
                              1 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

does it work? anyone tried?