Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

8XX Missing last 42 Draws, Review.

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 2 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
GA
United States
Member #158157
August 13, 2014
99 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2014, 11:24 am - IP Logged

So, a combination starting with 8XX in the first position has been missing in GA the last 42 draws in a row. 

what is the record in your state or any lottery has it taken  a number to drop from a position?

note: today is 9/30/2014 i am writing this before the midday draw. 8XX was last seen in 874 on 9/09/14

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1684 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2014, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

So, a combination starting with 8XX in the first position has been missing in GA the last 42 draws in a row. 

what is the record in your state or any lottery has it taken  a number to drop from a position?

note: today is 9/30/2014 i am writing this before the midday draw. 8XX was last seen in 874 on 9/09/14

Digit 6, 1st position, night to night draws.......

83 draws........

There are quite a number that reach the 40s to 50s tracking by position, separating the games. A hand full make it to 60s, and less than a hand full make it to 70s.

Could be a longer one still, just pulled a file and skimmed.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

GA
      United States
      Member #158157
      August 13, 2014
      99 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2014, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Digit 6, 1st position, night to night draws.......

83 draws........

There are quite a number that reach the 40s to 50s tracking by position, separating the games. A hand full make it to 60s, and less than a hand full make it to 70s.

Could be a longer one still, just pulled a file and skimmed.

G

Thanks, i meant consecutive draws, no separation. has there really been a digit missing from a position for that long?

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1684 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2014, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, i meant consecutive draws, no separation. has there really been a digit missing from a position for that long?

Wouldn't have posted it if it weren't (consecutive draws).

At least half a dozen places in the same chart, Texas Pick3 night draws, showing digits in one position out 60 + draws.

You can't make this stuff up.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1684 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2014, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

At least half a dozen places in the same chart, Texas Pick3 night draws, showing digits in one position out 60 + draws.

G

Follow the outlined box. Notice digit 6 hits in the first position 6/7/2006. That is where the blue 0 is.......

No drawing on Sunday in Texas.......

Getting red now.........

Here's an overlap........picking up the draws at  6 out 70. Going to 83

And on 9/13/2006 we end the run with 6 2 7 and have a blue box in the 6 column.

G

GA
            United States
            Member #158157
            August 13, 2014
            99 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

G

"Texas Pick3 night draws"  

Your data seems to be separating them mid and evening.

once again, i am talking about 42 straight draws.

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1684 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2014, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

"Texas Pick3 night draws"  

Your data seems to be separating them mid and evening.

once again, i am talking about 42 straight draws.

Here's a clue.....

MY DATA DOES SEPARATE THEM.

NOT EVERYBODY PUTS ALL THE DATA IN ONE FILE.

AND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THAT SILLY GAME  ...(which I knew you would)

DIGIT 6 WAS OUT IN THE SECOND POSITION 81 times until January 1996.

There was ONLY ONE PICK 3 GAME PLAYED IN TEXAS AT THAT TIME. Any more complaints?

G

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5592 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Here's a clue.....

MY DATA DOES SEPARATE THEM.

NOT EVERYBODY PUTS ALL THE DATA IN ONE FILE.

AND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THAT SILLY GAME  ...(which I knew you would)

DIGIT 6 WAS OUT IN THE SECOND POSITION 81 times until January 1996.

There was ONLY ONE PICK 3 GAME PLAYED IN TEXAS AT THAT TIME. Any more complaints?

G

LOL.

Well G it looks like you jumped right into a rabbit hole. Wasn't hard to understand what you were saying.

That is pretty impressive how you can pull that info. Me, I would have to just sit and count.

When a number is out in a position like that do you like to play it thinking it's gonna hit, or do you not play it in the position it's out.

Personally, I always felt that a trend is your friend in the numbers games.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1684 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2014, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

LOL.

Well G it looks like you jumped right into a rabbit hole. Wasn't hard to understand what you were saying.

That is pretty impressive how you can pull that info. Me, I would have to just sit and count.

When a number is out in a position like that do you like to play it thinking it's gonna hit, or do you not play it in the position it's out.

Personally, I always felt that a trend is your friend in the numbers games.

I'll fall in a few more too. LOL

The thought occurred to me to edit the file to say day, night, day, night, day, night. It would still come to 86. But when anyone wants facts, I do the best I can.

I'm on the bandwagon of playing something like that 3-4 days and then dumping it for three-four.

Posted about chasing a sum that had gone out 71 draws, longest it had every been out.

When it finally hit, I made $87.50 out of $500.

Promised myself I'd NEVER do that again.

justawinner hope you're not upset. If you are, I apologize. My intent  to make you laugh and have fun with it, not to be  harsh or rude.

G

GA
                    United States
                    Member #158157
                    August 13, 2014
                    99 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2014, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I'll fall in a few more too. LOL

The thought occurred to me to edit the file to say day, night, day, night, day, night. It would still come to 86. But when anyone wants facts, I do the best I can.

I'm on the bandwagon of playing something like that 3-4 days and then dumping it for three-four.

Posted about chasing a sum that had gone out 71 draws, longest it had every been out.

When it finally hit, I made $87.50 out of $500.

Promised myself I'd NEVER do that again.

justawinner hope you're not upset. If you are, I apologize. My intent  to make you laugh and have fun with it, not to be  harsh or rude.

G

Well today has come and pass without it showing up. my best guess is to never speak of it again as it hides whenever its mentioned.

Thanks for the info anyways.

I was chasing it with front pair plays and i started actually putting in money today. (out $15) so we will see. I give it about till 10/2. 

80X

81X

82X

83X

84X

85X

86X

87X

88X

89X

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2014, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

So, if you like that ..8xx then check out Ga Eve only 

it's gone 53 draws like thisx8x .....plus missing ALL positions 16 draws as well.

It's approaching what I always called the "Magic 6" times due. 

Most things such as this.. just can't make it past the magic 6...most of the time. There is actually a math/probability threshold that exist at this point. It's been talked about on the math forum before.

Anything bet .... in and around here... for a couple days is a pretty good shot. If not you lose. LOL 

Good op for a straight.... and a box too ..with that skipping 16. 

You could miss this....but the Cheapest Way to catch a long out digit is as a ...DOUBLE.  The cheapest... and the most profitable. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

backwoods ga
                        United States
                        Member #155844
                        May 31, 2014
                        1887 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2014, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Load up on 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 889

straight ...?? .? .?     Evening only.

GA
                          United States
                          Member #158157
                          August 13, 2014
                          99 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2014, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Load up on 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 889

straight ...?? .? .?     Evening only.

Ok so i went back and actually counted it. It is now actually 42 draws missing. when i started the thread it was 40 draws missing.

SO 42 draws missing. this is the kind of betting i would rather do betting with the odds instead of against it. also lildarryl, there is no guarantee the 8XX would return in the evening. all it takes is one draw. and not to mention it might not come back with the missing X8X in the middle just to clear it up for the people reading.

its important not to lose sight of what is at hand still.

So i would still treat those missing digits separately. I recon in 3 days this thread would be closed Wink

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2014, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Slight correction ......Ga midday hasn't had a digit ZERO digit any position in 16 days.  .....and no 8xx first position Midday ONLY since Aug 4th.  56 draws. 

Ga evening only... x8x hasn't had a straight like that 2nd position since Aug 8th.  53 draws          Also no digit 8 in any position in 16 draws too.

Combined Eve and Midday...... 8xx missing 42 draws     No digit 8 in any position out 10 draws ...and no digit 9 in 11 draws.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1684 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Ok so i went back and actually counted it. It is now actually 42 draws missing. when i started the thread it was 40 draws missing.

SO 42 draws missing. this is the kind of betting i would rather do betting with the odds instead of against it. also lildarryl, there is no guarantee the 8XX would return in the evening. all it takes is one draw. and not to mention it might not come back with the missing X8X in the middle just to clear it up for the people reading.

its important not to lose sight of what is at hand still.

So i would still treat those missing digits separately. I recon in 3 days this thread would be closed Wink

Have you been talking to my ex again? How much is she paying you to drive me nuts?

Just ran 13240 Georgia Pick 3, combined, midday and evening numbers.

Made this fancy little chart (all for you). P18 (Position 1/Digit 8) says 43.

You will find all kinds of neat stuff. (Digit 7 once stayed out 110 draws, for my own edification and because the curiosity of these little things drives me, well......nuts)

Now, Ima tranquilize myself. Unless......nope, not asking, uh-uh

G