Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

8XX Missing last 42 Draws, Review.

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 2 years ago by retxx.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1665 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2014, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Have you been talking to my ex again? How much is she paying you to drive me nuts?

Just ran 13240 Georgia Pick 3, combined, midday and evening numbers.

Made this fancy little chart (all for you). P18 (Position 1/Digit 8) says 43.

You will find all kinds of neat stuff. (Digit 7 once stayed out 110 draws, for my own edification and because the curiosity of these little things drives me, well......nuts)

Now, Ima tranquilize myself. Unless......nope, not asking, uh-uh

G

Uploaded to box.......get it. Look at it. Drool over the marvelous coloring.

GATOTALS.xlsx file

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Uploaded to box.......get it. Look at it. Drool over the marvelous coloring.

GATOTALS.xlsx file

G

Just curious Gary, do you play the p-3 regularly to make a profit? 

Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1665 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Just curious Gary, do you play the p-3 regularly to make a profit? 

Not an everyday player. Down $35 at the moment. 

I play to catch the easy stuff and not wrack my brain  to come up with numbers everyday.  And I play out of my change spittoon.

Once it gets full I'll play more frequently, but rarely every night unless there is a sure thing (or I think there is a sure thing).

When I do play every night, I play no more than $5. That way all I need to do is catch one box and I'm making money that week.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Not an everyday player. Down $35 at the moment. 

I play to catch the easy stuff and not wrack my brain  to come up with numbers everyday.  And I play out of my change spittoon.

Once it gets full I'll play more frequently, but rarely every night unless there is a sure thing (or I think there is a sure thing).

When I do play every night, I play no more than $5. That way all I need to do is catch one box and I'm making money that week.

G

Nice. Cool

Other than the obvious like payout=only 50% in the p-3 game, what would you label as the number ONE hurdle? 

My position is the pre-tests and post-tests. They skew EVERY bit of the natural selection process. 

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1665 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2014, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Nice. Cool

Other than the obvious like payout=only 50% in the p-3 game, what would you label as the number ONE hurdle? 

My position is the pre-tests and post-tests. They skew EVERY bit of the natural selection process. 

Pre-Tests do mess with the game. I don't bother with them in Pick 3 but many in the Pick 3 thread watch the pre-tests closely. And one young lady hits a draw in the pre-test quite a bit.

There are five pretests in Pick 3 so it is like cycling he balls once.

For the most part Pick 3 won't change after 6000 draws. The Bell Curve is set.

We don't have post tests here. So not familiar.

Working with the larger games, I want as much data as I can get. So I try to get all the pretests. I have a sneaking suspicion once the larger games start leveling off, the lottery switched up. Can't prove it though.

Apparently a glitch in the matrix messed up the e/o count in the first file. (Truth: I screwed up using the "E" for evening and "E" for Even. Program kept MOD 2 making "Evening" even (or odd). This program is smarter than me. 

This one should be right.........

GATOTALS.xlsx

G

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2014, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Here is the current any position digit skip count for the State Pick 3 games as of 10:55 p.m. EST 09/30/2014

Any Digit Current Skip All States Chart

Florida Cash 3 Midday tops the list currently with digit 3 out for 23 draws.

The right column tracks how many times a box digit has gone cold over 14 draws.  So 11 times this year Florida Cash 3 Midday has had a digit go colder than 14 draws.

It would not be difficult to make a similar chart to show the longest out digits by position.  I have seen many games well out over 60+ games with some of the other software I have written.  Because the standard deviation has such a high variance its not a very profitable stat to track in my opinion but to each their own.

Jimmy

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1665 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Here is the current any position digit skip count for the State Pick 3 games as of 10:55 p.m. EST 09/30/2014

Any Digit Current Skip All States Chart

Florida Cash 3 Midday tops the list currently with digit 3 out for 23 draws.

The right column tracks how many times a box digit has gone cold over 14 draws.  So 11 times this year Florida Cash 3 Midday has had a digit go colder than 14 draws.

It would not be difficult to make a similar chart to show the longest out digits by position.  I have seen many games well out over 60+ games with some of the other software I have written.  Because the standard deviation has such a high variance its not a very profitable stat to track in my opinion but to each their own.

Jimmy

Thanks, Jimmy!

You helped back my sanity (or insanity) level back to tolerable levels. For a while there I thought I must really losing it if I was the only one seeing this.

Good to know I'm not the only one.

G

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2014, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Pre-Tests do mess with the game. I don't bother with them in Pick 3 but many in the Pick 3 thread watch the pre-tests closely. And one young lady hits a draw in the pre-test quite a bit.

There are five pretests in Pick 3 so it is like cycling he balls once.

For the most part Pick 3 won't change after 6000 draws. The Bell Curve is set.

We don't have post tests here. So not familiar.

Working with the larger games, I want as much data as I can get. So I try to get all the pretests. I have a sneaking suspicion once the larger games start leveling off, the lottery switched up. Can't prove it though.

Apparently a glitch in the matrix messed up the e/o count in the first file. (Truth: I screwed up using the "E" for evening and "E" for Even. Program kept MOD 2 making "Evening" even (or odd). This program is smarter than me. 

This one should be right.........

GATOTALS.xlsx

G

And one young lady hits a draw in the pre-test quite a bit.

Only if she could predict the draws that count. Big Grin

I do like your Bell curve remarks, quite interesting in it's own right.

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1665 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2014, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

And one young lady hits a draw in the pre-test quite a bit.

Only if she could predict the draws that count. Big Grin

I do like your Bell curve remarks, quite interesting in it's own right.

LOL Don't get me wrong, she does quite well in the live draws too!

On the state fair grounds in Dallas they have a science museum. Cool place to visit. Open year round. Kids love it.

They have a display, probably four foot tall, where you can push a button and drop 1000 ping pong balls, watching them travel to bottom making the curve.

Kids will sit there and hit that button over and over and over trying to make those balls come out different.

G

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2014, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

LOL Don't get me wrong, she does quite well in the live draws too!

On the state fair grounds in Dallas they have a science museum. Cool place to visit. Open year round. Kids love it.

They have a display, probably four foot tall, where you can push a button and drop 1000 ping pong balls, watching them travel to bottom making the curve.

Kids will sit there and hit that button over and over and over trying to make those balls come out different.

G

OL Don't get me wrong, she does quite  well in the live draws too!

OH?

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1665 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2014, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

OL Don't get me wrong, she does quite  well in the live draws too!

OH?

Pass on naming names, but she hit two boxes tonight on the 429. Big Smile

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: October 1, 2014, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Pass on naming names, but she hit two boxes tonight on the 429. Big Smile

Wow!

Even two box hits so close to each other is impressive. Thumbs Up

No details sought, just thought I'd ask for a vague direction. lol

And you came through.

GA
                          United States
                          Member #158157
                          August 13, 2014
                          99 Posts
                          Posted: October 1, 2014, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Wooooooooooooooow!!!! unbewievable!!! (yeah i just said that) so both draws mid and evening both start with extreme high numbers but guess what, no luck!!!

9XX

7XX

Its now 44 draws since 8XX and number 8 has not showed up in GA lottery for 13 draws. wow

anyways, my "Ultimate filter"  method has Only 3, and 8 showing up for the next draw so this has to be it. has to be folks. im out $30 betting front pairs but 8 has to come home. she has been missing and her story has been all over the news.(sarcasm)

but in my past history the root sum of the last draw really does not show up in the first position. only happening about 2-3 times a week. i don't think we have had that case this week so ill ignore that as of yet.

Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1665 Posts
                            Posted: October 1, 2014, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Wooooooooooooooow!!!! unbewievable!!! (yeah i just said that) so both draws mid and evening both start with extreme high numbers but guess what, no luck!!!

9XX

7XX

Its now 44 draws since 8XX and number 8 has not showed up in GA lottery for 13 draws. wow

anyways, my "Ultimate filter"  method has Only 3, and 8 showing up for the next draw so this has to be it. has to be folks. im out $30 betting front pairs but 8 has to come home. she has been missing and her story has been all over the news.(sarcasm)

but in my past history the root sum of the last draw really does not show up in the first position. only happening about 2-3 times a week. i don't think we have had that case this week so ill ignore that as of yet.

7,8,9  9,7,8  8,9,7  0,9,8  6,8,7

(FALLS IN NICELY WITH THE HOW OFTEN DO CONSECUTIVE NUMBERS HIT? THREAD)

GA
                              United States
                              Member #158157
                              August 13, 2014
                              99 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2014, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Wow. 8XX returned tonight with 847. the same exact numbers it left last month. 874 

I stopped playing after 3 draws. but congrats to all who won.

i didnt. this number also came after 4 high numbers in a row dropped from this position. s it was almost impossible to tell when 8 would come.

i did learn alot from tracking this number.