Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MONOPOLY Millionaires club

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 2 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
DetroitLionBoy's avatar - Detroit01

United States
Member #159085
September 12, 2014
113 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

for the entry code online. when you enter that in and it gives you the properties etc, does those properties increase your chance of getting the million dollar prize (if taken) AND a chance to go to vegas or is it one or the other?

Cash 4 life 3/5 numbers= $25 (9/1/14)
TAKE 5 4/5 numbers= $775.00 (2/21/15)

im bound to win the jackpot!!  Cool

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    Happyland
    United States
    Member #146344
    September 1, 2013
    1131 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2014, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

for the entry code online. when you enter that in and it gives you the properties etc, does those properties increase your chance of getting the million dollar prize (if taken) AND a chance to go to vegas or is it one or the other?

The online entry game is exclusively for a chance to win the trip to Vegas and go on a game show where you can win up to $1 million. Think of it like a second-chance promotion that is separate from the base game. You collect properties to gain entries and each state picks 3 players to go to Vegas and participate in the show. Note that getting picked by your lottery doesn't guarantee you will actually be ON the show, just that you will get the chance to be. The players actually on the show will be chosen at random from the audience of collective winners from each state. Every state is guaranteed to have a winner on television though.

So in short, entering those entries online DO increase your chances of winning a million (separate from the game); however, even I do not know those odds and they very well could be worse than your chances of winning a million in the draw game alone.

BTW the total payout of Monopoly Millionaires' Club is like 54%......50% of that comes from the base game, and the other 4% comes from the game show. It certainly doesn't hurt to enter those online tickets, and even if you cannot attend the show, you can send a proxy in your place and they can win prizes for you.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
    If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2017: 0% (0 tickets)
    P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

United States
      Member #160170
      October 20, 2014
      30 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2014, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Has there been any new information about what happens on the gameshow? Will it have a random person roll giant dice and move on a life sized board of monopoly? How will we know when their time/turn is over?

This game sounds decent once enough roll-overs happen to drastically increase the second place prizes. Until then I will sit out and play a line of Powerball or MM.

Happyland
        United States
        Member #146344
        September 1, 2013
        1131 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Has there been any new information about what happens on the gameshow? Will it have a random person roll giant dice and move on a life sized board of monopoly? How will we know when their time/turn is over?

This game sounds decent once enough roll-overs happen to drastically increase the second place prizes. Until then I will sit out and play a line of Powerball or MM.

I do have the 'official rules and prizes' for each game featured on the show but am not at liberty to share that.

Instead, this [public] video offers the most comprehensive information about the actual game show to date:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B13c8k6XrexXUWxjOEp0eFQxSk0

In addition to collective rounds, it will consist of a number of "mini-games" which will be aired in states according to which players are participating.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
        If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19967 Posts
          Posted: October 20, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I do have the 'official rules and prizes' for each game featured on the show but am not at liberty to share that.

Instead, this [public] video offers the most comprehensive information about the actual game show to date:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B13c8k6XrexXUWxjOEp0eFQxSk0

In addition to collective rounds, it will consist of a number of "mini-games" which will be aired in states according to which players are participating.

Thanks for posting Nice Video different than the other one i seen

Patriot

United States
            Member #154718
            April 26, 2014
            32 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2014, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Purchased three tickets on friday..........property numbers: 03(reading railroad), 26(short line r/r), 24(north Carolina avenue)

post your property, lets see if this is a hoax like the scratch game was.....

United States
              Member #159085
              September 12, 2014
              113 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2014, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

How do you know if you won a trip to vegas? will it tell you on the site?

Happyland
                United States
                Member #146344
                September 1, 2013
                1131 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

How do you know if you won a trip to vegas? will it tell you on the site?

The Vegas thing is done through each state's own website (which requires registering with name and address etc), so they will notify you by the same methods that they do for any other second-chance promos that the lottery holds. Basically each lottery randomly chooses 3 players from its pool of tickets entered between the draw period. If you go to the playmmc.com you can choose your state and it will tell you when the Vegas drawings will be held.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4094 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2014, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I purchased a QP, might be the first and last time I ever play it.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #139344
                    February 20, 2013
                    1191 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

1st Ticket.  Property 02 (Baltic Avenue).  Figures, just like when I was a kid playing Monopoly as I always wanted Park Place or Boardwalk and got stuck with the cheap lots.  A Peek @ my Millionaire # (MI 5301-0000-87xx)

Good Luck to all that play this week!!!!  Would love to know if anyone gets Boardwalk.

United States
                      Member #159085
                      September 12, 2014
                      113 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

1st Ticket.  Property 02 (Baltic Avenue).  Figures, just like when I was a kid playing Monopoly as I always wanted Park Place or Boardwalk and got stuck with the cheap lots.  A Peek @ my Millionaire # (MI 5301-0000-87xx)

Good Luck to all that play this week!!!!  Would love to know if anyone gets Boardwalk.

i got (19) atlantic avenue and (22) marvin gardens. I think on 19 i put the code in and i got a chest which gave me more entries to the drawing lol. at first when i got the chest i was like (did i win?) xD

United States
                        Member #140884
                        March 29, 2013
                        45 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2014, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

I got 19 also.

grengrad's avatar - nw rogue.jpg
                          Raleigh
                          United States
                          Member #49057
                          January 17, 2007
                          172 Posts
                          Posted: October 24, 2014, 7:33 am - IP Logged

I got St. Charles Place.

levittown
                            United States
                            Member #33020
                            February 18, 2006
                            2 Posts
                            Posted: October 24, 2014, 9:42 am - IP Logged

property 21/water works

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                              TX
                              United States
                              Member #121193
                              January 4, 2012
                              1637 Posts
                              Posted: October 24, 2014, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I've got my playslips too Smile I also noticed the 4 panels and immediately thought, "Yeah that's particularly convenient." LOL

By the way, the Millionaires' Club numbers thing is a ruse. I know that some people are going to be thinking things like there are patterns in the string of characters for picked tickets, but the truth is that the lottery will just pick winners like you would pick a regular raffle, i.e. the 423,322nd and 211,333rd ticket sold are winners. The club number is just another way of identifying that information.

People complain about it being computerized and not having control, but the reality is that you will only win by pure luck regardless how your numbers are chosen. As far as "fairness," MUSL's RNG is very sophisticated and uses quantum effect noise that produces numbers better random than even some ball drawings in undeveloped or emerging countries. It would also be very difficult to rig unless you had collusion from multiple parties...the same needed to rig ball drawings.

Interesting LM...... Not very sure about being a player in this particular endeavor... Keep us posted on your outcomes..please and thanks.......and best of luck to ya  !! Patriot

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way