Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for Super Dummies

Topic closed. 86 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Igamble.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
974 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2014, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm sure others are interested too. So, you might as well continue.

If they are ,they should ask some questions or interact on this topic .Anyway ,onlymoney already left his one star trademark review on my topic and i see i have another 2 star...when all i wanted to start is to give some basic knowledge.

I mean this new players they get into this and they see words like root sum,key number ,vtracs ...you can not go into this without first steps first..and probably when they click on this amazing software the Mr. Inspector/Deflator program might even faint upon reading and wondering what to do with this info.It took me about 6-9months last year to learn most of the knowledge needed .And i am still learning cos i am a dummy too !

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2014, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

If they are ,they should ask some questions or interact on this topic .Anyway ,onlymoney already left his one star trademark review on my topic and i see i have another 2 star...when all i wanted to start is to give some basic knowledge.

I mean this new players they get into this and they see words like root sum,key number ,vtracs ...you can not go into this without first steps first..and probably when they click on this amazing software the Mr. Inspector/Deflator program might even faint upon reading and wondering what to do with this info.It took me about 6-9months last year to learn most of the knowledge needed .And i am still learning cos i am a dummy too !

Sorry for hurting your feelings. Green laugh

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2014, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

The reason I got pissed off last night was because I spent like 10 minutes or more writing things in reply to your post and then you deleted your post, so my writings also vanished. No hard feelings I hope, I know you mean well.

Well you got me good. It was 27 combos or 30 for triples included. So what's lesson C?

BTW, it's not nice to PM me and then block me from responding. Green laugh

backwoods ga
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1891 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2014, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

The reason I got pissed off last night was because I spent like 10 minutes or more writing things in reply to your post and then you deleted your post, so my writings also vanished. No hard feelings I hope, I know you mean well.

Well you got me good. It was 27 combos or 30 for triples included. So what's lesson C?

You're too funny

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          18997 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The Struggle is real!

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2014, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

People, if you're reading this, please rate this thread 5 stars. I feel bad that I can't change my rating. Igamble didn't deserve a 1 star rating, my bad. 

Two men in black suits just left my house suggesting I should fix the problem...DANG Igamble, I didn't know you had this much clout !

Scared

United States
              Member #155994
              June 5, 2014
              497 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Well, what gets me is that you're ,now, admitting that you're a dummy and ,yet, you're referring to others as being dummies. So, are are you really just here to give some basic knowledge? How can a self-proclaimed "dummy" be qualified to teach a dummy? LOL

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2014, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

You're too funny

It's not me writing. It's the quality Heineken beer and quality pot that expands my creativity. So for all you nay sayers out there who don't like pot, In November Amendment 2 in Florida will get signed a yes, that's all. 

Alcohol related incidents account for about 50,000 deaths in the U.S. every year, yet alcohol is legal. How many deaths have been contributed to smoking weed? Maybe one or two. 

Get over it. People who have serious medical issues swear by the comfort it gives them. And most recreational users who have half a brain don't break any laws while expanding their mind naturally. It is in fact a fragrant plant that grows on Earth. 

Usually, nature will let you know if something is dangerous, like red colors on insects warning birds not to eat them because they are poisonous. This is replete throughout nature, even with plants that are poisonous too.

But then you have a plant that does so much good like pot. I find it hard to believe the opposition's stance, unless their stance is attached to some Ideology. 

The latter seems the best fit. Religious or otherwise, radical influences, faiths, beliefs, and mystics tend to muddy the waters. 

nj
                  United States
                  Member #145657
                  August 10, 2013
                  974 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Well, what gets me is that you're ,now, admitting that you're a dummy and ,yet, you're referring to others as being dummies. So, are are you really just here to give some basic knowledge? How can a self-proclaimed "dummy" be qualified to teach a dummy? LOL

The way i see it is until the day i find   the secret to play only 2-3 numbers and have one of  those numbers hit same day i am still learning and then i will b more satisfied .Until then the dummy me Wink plays 8-12combos and hits pretty often ,but i hate losing even if at end of plays  i do make a profit.

nj
                    United States
                    Member #145657
                    August 10, 2013
                    974 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2014, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Oh i see ,did not know that.I know the feeling...But your reply should have shown,i don't understand what it has to do with my post.Like if you qoute my post and i delete it shouldn't your reply at least show ?And yea you got good sense of humor..i didn't knew this side of you yet .Cool 

Btw-there are 27 combos NOT 30 !That includes triples,singles,doubles.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2014, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Oh i see ,did not know that.I know the feeling...But your reply should have shown,i don't understand what it has to do with my post.Like if you qoute my post and i delete it shouldn't your reply at least show ?And yea you got good sense of humor..i didn't knew this side of you yet .Cool 

Btw-there are 27 combos NOT 30 !That includes triples,singles,doubles.

Ok, truce.

Just to clarify, once you delete a post, anyone responding to that post, their post will not remain. I've had this happen many times to me so I know it to be true. 

Sense of humor: Yes, I have to or I will implode Green laugh

oh, 27 huh? Ok, it's not a math problem for me, it's more of a misunderstanding of the rules. lol

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: October 19, 2014, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Thank You grwurston for your 5 star rating. My goal is 10 ratings at 5 stars each...

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: October 19, 2014, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Sully...Cheers

let's keep'em coming !

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                            Winning makes me smile.
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4874 Posts
                            Posted: October 19, 2014, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck onlymoney.  Cheers

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Number Boss's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg

United States
                              Member #157327
                              July 15, 2014
                              289 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

couldn't have said it better. well put