Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for Super Dummies

Topic closed. 86 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Igamble.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Number Boss's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg

United States
Member #157327
July 15, 2014
289 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

It's not me writing. It's the quality Heineken beer and quality pot that expands my creativity. So for all you nay sayers out there who don't like pot, In November Amendment 2 in Florida will get signed a yes, that's all. 

Alcohol related incidents account for about 50,000 deaths in the U.S. every year, yet alcohol is legal. How many deaths have been contributed to smoking weed? Maybe one or two. 

Get over it. People who have serious medical issues swear by the comfort it gives them. And most recreational users who have half a brain don't break any laws while expanding their mind naturally. It is in fact a fragrant plant that grows on Earth. 

Usually, nature will let you know if something is dangerous, like red colors on insects warning birds not to eat them because they are poisonous. This is replete throughout nature, even with plants that are poisonous too.

But then you have a plant that does so much good like pot. I find it hard to believe the opposition's stance, unless their stance is attached to some Ideology. 

The latter seems the best fit. Religious or otherwise, radical influences, faiths, beliefs, and mystics tend to muddy the waters. 

CheersI Agree!

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
    st.charles mo
    United States
    Member #160047
    October 16, 2014
    1657 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2014, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

i gave you 5 stars you made me laugh now if i could just figure out the pick 3 rhythm for mo i will be happy

Igamble's avatar - spider
      nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      974 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2014, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

couldn't have said it better. well put

If i were you i would change my nick just so i won't mislead people...anyways the difference between a dummy and a superdummy like yourself is huge ..is why you don't know what to play,when to play,why when ordering your numbers to Patel you have no idea which one is which and which one will hit if by a miracle one of them hits ,how many combos,how to analyze the game and extract the winning combos ,and many more variables that i am an expert.I sent you onYOUR 'Nj Am i the only loser" topic my stats and my hits .And now you coming here excited but lacking the knowledge.ok i am  here to give some info.

Lesson  3 is of critical importance !and is next.

Btw-THANK YOU SULLY and my other 2 Lp  webmates who left 5stars.

nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        974 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2014, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

lesson 3 -logial thinking and what is truthful and what is false from what you hear ?

A lot of you are probably familiar with this following statement:

“The outcome of the lottery is truly random, meaning that every possible lottery number has an equal chance of occurring"

And most, likely think,this is 100% true and do not contest the statement.  WELL GUESS WHAT ?  It is totaly false ,a  misleading lie in your face due to your lack of certain knowledge.

Why ? That is becouse...in pick THREE and any other lotto games there are FAMILIES of numbers.Some families have a lot of groups of similar numbers  ,some have much less groups of numbers.And that creates the ADVANTAGE OF CERTAIN GROUPS OF NUMBERS.

And no i am not talking about the high low-hll/llh numbers being the most often or the singles being the biggest set of numbers.It is something entirely different.

The word "EQUAL" in that statement would mean that is 50/50.Guess what depending on what family of numbers you play ,you have 10%chance of that number being drawn or a lot more then 10%.

I CAN NOT say anything about the families and how many brothers or sisters they have.would jeopardize many jobs in lottery and the support of education system.We need people to pay and if they lose that is part of the game .Study more ,find relevant posts and do more workouts.

SO stop playing that overdue number or numbers  that belongs to a family with only one brother and discover the extended family where there are few overdue numbers.

LESSON THREE ended.

nj
          United States
          Member #145657
          August 10, 2013
          974 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2014, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

i gave you 5 stars you made me laugh now if i could just figure out the pick 3 rhythm for mo i will be happy

Thank you,i will send you a pm tomorrow with some number choices.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
            Member #90040
            April 20, 2010
            473 Posts
            Posted: October 20, 2014, 11:15 am - IP Logged

lesson 3 -logial thinking and what is truthful and what is false from what you hear ?

A lot of you are probably familiar with this following statement:

“The outcome of the lottery is truly random, meaning that every possible lottery number has an equal chance of occurring"

And most, likely think,this is 100% true and do not contest the statement.  WELL GUESS WHAT ?  It is totaly false ,a  misleading lie in your face due to your lack of certain knowledge.

Why ? That is becouse...in pick THREE and any other lotto games there are FAMILIES of numbers.Some families have a lot of groups of similar numbers  ,some have much less groups of numbers.And that creates the ADVANTAGE OF CERTAIN GROUPS OF NUMBERS.

And no i am not talking about the high low-hll/llh numbers being the most often or the singles being the biggest set of numbers.It is something entirely different.

The word "EQUAL" in that statement would mean that is 50/50.Guess what depending on what family of numbers you play ,you have 10%chance of that number being drawn or a lot more then 10%.

I CAN NOT say anything about the families and how many brothers or sisters they have.would jeopardize many jobs in lottery and the support of education system.We need people to pay and if they lose that is part of the game .Study more ,find relevant posts and do more workouts.

SO stop playing that overdue number or numbers  that belongs to a family with only one brother and discover the extended family where there are few overdue numbers.

LESSON THREE ended.

This seems to be the end of your education. It starting to be mystical due to lack of bravery.

"I CAN NOT say anything about the families and how many brothers or sisters they have.would jeopardize many jobs in lottery and the support of education system.We need people to pay and if they lose that is part of the game .Study more ,find relevant posts and do more workouts."

nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              974 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2014, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

This seems to be the end of your education. It starting to be mystical due to lack of bravery.

"I CAN NOT say anything about the families and how many brothers or sisters they have.would jeopardize many jobs in lottery and the support of education system.We need people to pay and if they lose that is part of the game .Study more ,find relevant posts and do more workouts."

Yes it will continue  tonight-4th Lesson .thank you 4 compliment !

st.charles mo
                United States
                Member #160047
                October 16, 2014
                1657 Posts
                Posted: October 20, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

looking forward to the next lesson i AM paying attention

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19740 Posts
                  Posted: October 20, 2014, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Wow how did i miss this thread Drum

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19740 Posts
                    Posted: October 20, 2014, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Thank you,i will send you a pm tomorrow with some number choices.

why not post so we can all see them numbers you have anything for Indiana

Let it Snow Snowman

st.charles mo
                      United States
                      Member #160047
                      October 16, 2014
                      1657 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2014, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

ok so just for example sake please explain how last nights draw of 215 turns to 359 for today i have tried to find the connection and just cant figure it ?? help please

United States
                        Member #155994
                        June 5, 2014
                        497 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2014, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

It's not me writing. It's the quality Heineken beer and quality pot that expands my creativity. So for all you nay sayers out there who don't like pot, In November Amendment 2 in Florida will get signed a yes, that's all. 

Alcohol related incidents account for about 50,000 deaths in the U.S. every year, yet alcohol is legal. How many deaths have been contributed to smoking weed? Maybe one or two. 

Get over it. People who have serious medical issues swear by the comfort it gives them. And most recreational users who have half a brain don't break any laws while expanding their mind naturally. It is in fact a fragrant plant that grows on Earth. 

Usually, nature will let you know if something is dangerous, like red colors on insects warning birds not to eat them because they are poisonous. This is replete throughout nature, even with plants that are poisonous too.

But then you have a plant that does so much good like pot. I find it hard to believe the opposition's stance, unless their stance is attached to some Ideology. 

The latter seems the best fit. Religious or otherwise, radical influences, faiths, beliefs, and mystics tend to muddy the waters. 

Why are you trying so hard to justify smoking weed? No one was even talking about it. You should really be saving that for some other forum ,or blog, related to pot. Imo, people who do what you're doing here are ,usually, only trying to make themselves feel better about their controversial habits.

Btw, smoking weed does damage the brain. It diminishes mental capacity and memory. Also, it causes sterility and ,for that matter, abnormal cell division. In addition, it causes more damage to the lungs than smoking cigarettes.

Just fyi, there are certain subjects that should never be brought up with people. These include politics in general, religion, gun control, capital punishment, legalizing abortion, legalizing drugs, and legalizing gay marriage. Beware that if you do bring any of these up then you can ,likely, expect to have issues with people. This can lead to friendships ending and even divorce.

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19740 Posts
                          Posted: October 20, 2014, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

ok so just for example sake please explain how last nights draw of 215 turns to 359 for today i have tried to find the connection and just cant figure it ?? help please

Looks likeIgamble left the Building maybe we not post to ask questions LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

nj
                            United States
                            Member #145657
                            August 10, 2013
                            974 Posts
                            Posted: October 20, 2014, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Between those two there is no conection the way i work,or there are many, if someone else is using a different method.

st.charles mo
                              United States
                              Member #160047
                              October 16, 2014
                              1657 Posts
                              Posted: October 20, 2014, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

so are you saying i will need to use several methods combined to gain positive results ? i am not trying to get rich...but i could use a new car if ya know what i mean