Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TLC~ The Lottery Changed My Life on again

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3854 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2014, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

One of the older shows, the ones w/ titles LCML 2 & 3 had a winner named O'Keefe same as the recent MMC winner

Just a lucky coincidence I guess, well that and to have a beer type beverage named after you. LOL Cheers

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    932 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2014, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I got rid of my cable a few months back and for the most part, don't miss it.  I can watch anything I normally did on cable now on Hulu or on the channel's website, but TLC doesn't have anything but snippets of TLCML and there's not many other places to watch it and the ones that do carry a few of the episodes have really low quality files.   I always appreciated the heads up, though.

I got rid of cable in my bedroom so I am weaning myself off lol. I have a little aintenna but the picture stalls and breaks up or tiles in bad weather...the air channels and they are so limited but it works in a pinch since I am an insomniac.

Mostly the shows are pure garbage but I cant give up my Fox News, the only place you can get any truth.  Maybe in time.  I too, still enjoy watching these reruns and hoping for new shows, so I wait.  Winning a lottery would be my preference then I can live my dream instead of watching others lol.

Good luck to us all playing tonite.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19767 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2014, 6:30 am - IP Logged

RazzI'd rather Read about the adventures of the SUPER DUNCE CAP GANG

people don't follow that link Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman