Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Women and the Lottery... fellas, I couldn't date a lottery playing Woman

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Would you date a woman obsessed with Lottery and never won

yes [ 8 ]  [34.78%]
no [ 15 ]  [65.22%]
Total Valid Votes [ 23 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
Winner
South Carolina
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1926 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2014, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I see women on this site that post numbers 24/7/365

Omg. I can imagine all the times their husbands wished they put the notebook or laptop down.

Cook dinner, massage a back or even have a conversation not lottery related.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Canada
    Member #153245
    March 10, 2014
    39 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2014, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey what about us females? It should be could you date a lottery playing person. lol /jk

United States
      Member #125185
      March 26, 2012
      75 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2014, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Omg. I can imagine all the times their husbands wished they put the notebook or laptop down.

I say look hea woe-man,

"You leeves that lotto 'lone.   Das my job.  You cooks da meoz.  N clean ma clothes."

"Das all you do. Don't be spennin' my ha'ad earned dolla's".

"Junia git hiv new shooz yet?"

"Do dat po' chile have anuf t'eat?"

(I'm really not married. Just trying to keep the jive going.)

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2014, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

They should be in the kitchen making me a sammich...bare footed. Green laugh

lol@24/7/365

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          23238 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2014, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Too bad some people can be reincarnated under a different username.

To make this site truly special Todd should be working on a system to ban anyone that's ever been
          banned by tracking all the stupid usernames/locations/sex-changes they think they can hide under.

You made this post and I've seen others...btw, lildarryl fits your posting style perfectly...little goofball....
          just to get under someone's skin.

The poster up a couple posts was just kidding when they said what about the male counterparts and that
          maybe you should have made the thread titled - Men and the Lottery...yada yada yada...they shouldn't
          have made it a j/k lol joke. What ABOUT male counterparts?

It works both ways. Half the time men don't have the brains to put into motion anything lottery related
          aside from silly systems they don't understand and need a lot of help with...or asking others all day long
          to explain themselves...or being trolls and causing trouble to boost their egos when they fail at rising
          above the rest as lottery gods.

Okay, I'll give some of the guys some credit, there are very smart, clever and useful people WHO ARE
          men on this site. Sorry, you're not one of them but Wheeler, JonnyB, calebs (wherever he is) Rdgrnr
          (WHEREVER HE IS!!) and a few more that shine. Yes, I did say rdgrnr, I always liked him and that
          will never change...just as there are decent, smart, clever, intelligent useful females on this site too.

Your post is one-sided, trouble-making nonsense. There is no humor in that. Try waking up the dead
          parts of your brain, they might be useful...cavemen operated on what you're running on..haven't you
          evolved along with most of the rest of us?

I'd say to any man who wished the women in their lives put the notebooks and laptop down, go find another
          woman. You don't own her so let it go....lilgoofball...discard those ideas from your thick head and you will
          have a woman worth more than her weight in GOLD. Go make your own dinner if you're hungry, wash your
          own stinking clothes and learn to become more flexible so you can reach your own back too.

lil-somebody else...try to think of something better to post about next time, will you?

And, is that entertaining enough for you? This is what you wanted. Maybe we can all move on now that you got
          your dose of excitement and attention today, huh?

Conehead

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5761 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2014, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

To make this site truly special Todd should be working on a system to ban anyone that's ever been
            banned by tracking all the stupid usernames/locations/sex-changes they think they can hide under.

You made this post and I've seen others...btw, lildarryl fits your posting style perfectly...little goofball....

The poster up a couple posts was just kidding when they said what about the male counterparts and that
            maybe you should have made the thread titled - Men and the Lottery...yada yada yada...they shouldn't

It works both ways. Half the time men don't have the brains to put into motion anything lottery related
            aside from silly systems they don't understand and need a lot of help with...or asking others all day long
            to explain themselves...or being trolls and causing trouble to boost their egos when they fail at rising

Okay, I'll give some of the guys some credit, there are very smart, clever and useful people WHO ARE
            men on this site. Sorry, you're not one of them but Wheeler, JonnyB, calebs (wherever he is) Rdgrnr
            (WHEREVER HE IS!!) and a few more that shine. Yes, I did say rdgrnr, I always liked him and that
            will never change...just as there are decent, smart, clever, intelligent useful females on this site too.

Your post is one-sided, trouble-making nonsense. There is no humor in that. Try waking up the dead
            parts of your brain, they might be useful...cavemen operated on what you're running on..haven't you

I'd say to any man who wished the women in their lives put the notebooks and laptop down, go find another
            woman. You don't own her so let it go....lilgoofball...discard those ideas from your thick head and you will
            have a woman worth more than her weight in GOLD. Go make your own dinner if you're hungry, wash your
            own stinking clothes and learn to become more flexible so you can reach your own back too.

lil-somebody else...try to think of something better to post about next time, will you?

And, is that entertaining enough for you? This is what you wanted. Maybe we can all move on now that you got

Conehead

I Agree!

dr65, you took a useless op and made some sense.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
              Member #129868
              June 30, 2012
              2457 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2014, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Conehead

Patriot

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                United States
                Member #98740
                October 13, 2010
                5432 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2014, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Lmaoooo!!! ROFL

Dude said massage a back!! LOL

I don't hear any complaints when that cash is being spentApprove

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2457 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2014, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Conehead

Dr, he's a troll, don't take em to serious.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2014, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Conehead

Cheers Well said.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Canada
                      Member #153245
                      March 10, 2014
                      39 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2014, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

How does that saying go... ummmm... Don't feed the troll!

NASHVILLE, TENN
                        United States
                        Member #33372
                        February 20, 2006
                        1044 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I would really enjoy the company of a woman who plays the lottery provided she plays it like I do.  Rather than throw good money on a quick pick, I would wish her to put a little strategy into her choices.  She may never win THE BIG one but that would just fine with me.  I do not hold out hope of winning THE BIG one either.  But we could share ideas, books (on quantum theory, probability, ect.) and discuss the finer points of the nature of random.  Then she can make me a sandwich.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                          Massachusetts
                          United States
                          Member #37433
                          April 14, 2006
                          2747 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Lottery addiction is a disease and maybe Todd could introduce articles on that issue because LP is turning to be a leading lottery website. I'm sure some here could benefit reading about how others have burned fortunes chasing jackpots. THRIFTY & Only Money are actually right on playing the lottery (can be annoying though Big Grin).

I like the articles on how lack of proper financial management destroys lottery winners.

That money's gone fo ever

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                            Member #146028
                            August 22, 2013
                            851 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I say look hea woe-man,

"You leeves that lotto 'lone.   Das my job.  You cooks da meoz.  N clean ma clothes."

"Das all you do. Don't be spennin' my ha'ad earned dolla's".

"Junia git hiv new shooz yet?"

"Do dat po' chile have anuf t'eat?"

(I'm really not married. Just trying to keep the jive going.)

If you are trying to be clever with your attempt to mimic ethnic language let me be the first to tell   you.......YOU SUCK ! 

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Winner
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #155844
                              May 31, 2014
                              1926 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Lmaoooo!!! ROFL

Dude said massage a back!! LOL

I don't hear any complaints when that cash is being spentApprove

See  you're a winner. 

I specifically said loosing .... big difference

I know women who spend their entire check on random numbers

No strategy. No wins. They actually cry about it. 

They always say 1 off. Getting closer.   

Those are whom I refer too. 

Troll me. Ok. i have a valid opinion

If I was loosing all the time 24-7-365  no woman would want me either