Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Women and the Lottery... fellas, I couldn't date a lottery playing Woman

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Would you date a woman obsessed with Lottery and never won

yes [ 8 ]  [34.78%]
no [ 15 ]  [65.22%]
Total Valid Votes [ 23 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1886 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

If you are trying to be clever with your attempt to mimic ethnic language let me be the first to tell   you.......YOU SUCK ! 

Lol.

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1886 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Too bad some people can be reincarnated under a different username.

To make this site truly special Todd should be working on a system to ban anyone that's ever been
    banned by tracking all the stupid usernames/locations/sex-changes they think they can hide under.

You made this post and I've seen others...btw, lildarryl fits your posting style perfectly...little goofball....
    just to get under someone's skin.

The poster up a couple posts was just kidding when they said what about the male counterparts and that
    maybe you should have made the thread titled - Men and the Lottery...yada yada yada...they shouldn't
    have made it a j/k lol joke. What ABOUT male counterparts?

It works both ways. Half the time men don't have the brains to put into motion anything lottery related
    aside from silly systems they don't understand and need a lot of help with...or asking others all day long
    to explain themselves...or being trolls and causing trouble to boost their egos when they fail at rising
    above the rest as lottery gods.

Okay, I'll give some of the guys some credit, there are very smart, clever and useful people WHO ARE
    men on this site. Sorry, you're not one of them but Wheeler, JonnyB, calebs (wherever he is) Rdgrnr
    (WHEREVER HE IS!!) and a few more that shine. Yes, I did say rdgrnr, I always liked him and that
    will never change...just as there are decent, smart, clever, intelligent useful females on this site too.

Your post is one-sided, trouble-making nonsense. There is no humor in that. Try waking up the dead
    parts of your brain, they might be useful...cavemen operated on what you're running on..haven't you
    evolved along with most of the rest of us?

I'd say to any man who wished the women in their lives put the notebooks and laptop down, go find another
    woman. You don't own her so let it go....lilgoofball...discard those ideas from your thick head and you will
    have a woman worth more than her weight in GOLD. Go make your own dinner if you're hungry, wash your
    own stinking clothes and learn to become more flexible so you can reach your own back too.

lil-somebody else...try to think of something better to post about next time, will you?

And, is that entertaining enough for you? This is what you wanted. Maybe we can all move on now that you got
    your dose of excitement and attention today, huh?

Conehead

Wow. Somebody unemployement check mustve not showed up today..

Don't take it out on lildarryl.

bjones$'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #139665
      February 28, 2013
      325 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I would really enjoy the company of a woman who plays the lottery provided she plays it like I do.  Rather than throw good money on a quick pick, I would wish her to put a little strategy into her choices.  She may never win THE BIG one but that would just fine with me.  I do not hold out hope of winning THE BIG one either.  But we could share ideas, books (on quantum theory, probability, ect.) and discuss the finer points of the nature of random.  Then she can make me a sandwich.

I Agree!  well said! 

Make that $$$

backwoods ga
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1886 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey what about us females? It should be could you date a lottery playing person. lol /jk

thanks for not being amgry . Amber. Unlike most women who've responded..

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1886 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Lottery addiction is a disease and maybe Todd could introduce articles on that issue because LP is turning to be a leading lottery website. I'm sure some here could benefit reading about how others have burned fortunes chasing jackpots. THRIFTY & Only Money are actually right on playing the lottery (can be annoying though Big Grin).

I like the articles on how lack of proper financial management destroys lottery winners.

Thanks for your educated non judgemental comment.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
            Texas Panhandle
            United States
            Member #136843
            December 20, 2012
            1258 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

dr65, you took a useless op and made some sense.

I Agree! with your agreement.  Great post, dr65.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Wow. Somebody unemployement check mustve not showed up today..

Don't take it out on lildarryl.

Green laugh

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #37433
                April 14, 2006
                2747 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your educated non judgemental comment.

Big Grin  I pick what I can use and respond to it.

That money's gone fo ever

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1886 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Snowing hard in Rochester NY.  Gotta get back South.

United States
                    Member #145267
                    August 1, 2013
                    1492 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2014, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I agree 100%, he would not do that in public.  The internet gives some people big balls.

United States
                      Member #106134
                      February 13, 2011
                      806 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2014, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't care if they played & lost if their spending wasn't unreasonable. 

I spend $5 on every MM drawing & $6 on every PB drawing & sometimes I feel bad about that, but it's not hurting my bottom line.  I feel like my spending on the games is controlled.

Doesn't make sense to go spend huge amounts...you could spend $1,000 every drawing for 50 years and not even win a JP!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                        Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4102 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2014, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I see women on this site that post numbers 24/7/365

Omg. I can imagine all the times their husbands wished they put the notebook or laptop down.

Cook dinner, massage a back or even have a conversation not lottery related.

Well what if a lottery playing woman shows some class and does Not want to date you? What if you lilD- were pressing the issue and this LPW told you money aside, that she sees nothing good in stepping out with you..then what?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4783 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2014, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

To make this site truly special Todd should be working on a system to ban anyone that's ever been
                          banned by tracking all the stupid usernames/locations/sex-changes they think they can hide under.

You made this post and I've seen others...btw, lildarryl fits your posting style perfectly...little goofball....

The poster up a couple posts was just kidding when they said what about the male counterparts and that
                          maybe you should have made the thread titled - Men and the Lottery...yada yada yada...they shouldn't

It works both ways. Half the time men don't have the brains to put into motion anything lottery related
                          aside from silly systems they don't understand and need a lot of help with...or asking others all day long
                          to explain themselves...or being trolls and causing trouble to boost their egos when they fail at rising

Okay, I'll give some of the guys some credit, there are very smart, clever and useful people WHO ARE
                          men on this site. Sorry, you're not one of them but Wheeler, JonnyB, calebs (wherever he is) Rdgrnr
                          (WHEREVER HE IS!!) and a few more that shine. Yes, I did say rdgrnr, I always liked him and that
                          will never change...just as there are decent, smart, clever, intelligent useful females on this site too.

Your post is one-sided, trouble-making nonsense. There is no humor in that. Try waking up the dead
                          parts of your brain, they might be useful...cavemen operated on what you're running on..haven't you

I'd say to any man who wished the women in their lives put the notebooks and laptop down, go find another
                          woman. You don't own her so let it go....lilgoofball...discard those ideas from your thick head and you will
                          have a woman worth more than her weight in GOLD. Go make your own dinner if you're hungry, wash your
                          own stinking clothes and learn to become more flexible so you can reach your own back too.

lil-somebody else...try to think of something better to post about next time, will you?

And, is that entertaining enough for you? This is what you wanted. Maybe we can all move on now that you got

Conehead

Dr. 65 you are true leader and what a well written and to the point post. Lildarryl is probably being financially supported by a woman while he posts all day long. I can tell a slacker from a mile away.

J'aime La France.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40266 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2014, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I see women on this site that post numbers 24/7/365

Omg. I can imagine all the times their husbands wished they put the notebook or laptop down.

Cook dinner, massage a back or even have a conversation not lottery related.

OMG, Why are you wondering what other peoples husbands are wishing for?

Are you lildarryl marriage counselor ?

Maybe you can start an on line site to teach lottery widowers how cook their own dang dinner.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31506 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Conehead

Amen to you dr65 & that should end this thread!Poor little thing...had his attention for today!