Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Women and the Lottery... fellas, I couldn't date a lottery playing Woman

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Would you date a woman obsessed with Lottery and never won

yes [ 8 ]  [34.78%]
no [ 15 ]  [65.22%]
Total Valid Votes [ 23 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7318 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2014, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

"Would you date a woman obsessed with Lottery and never won"

That reads like a question to me. 

Of course it's a question and made with the obvious intentions of stirring the pot. If it was "would you date someone", it probably wouldn't get much "yes" response which is shouldn't because they can't be lottery related. I can't think of any logical reason why those voting "no" need to justify their vote.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2014, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Once again, the title of the thread is not in the form of a question.

The actual poll question is NOT asking men or lesbians only, just a blanket question.

If the title of the thread is not a question, why do you use it as a reason to vote? In other words, you didn't answer a title, you voted for a question that posed by the OP. 

Basically what you're saying is that you answered a TITLE of a thread, not the poll question. My question is, how do you answer a "STATEMENT"  ?

If I write.."I like pears". Most people would respond like...."Good for you", or..."I hate Pears". lol...They wouldn't say yes, or no. That would make no sense. lol

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2014, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Of course it's a question and made with the obvious intentions of stirring the pot. If it was "would you date someone", it probably wouldn't get much "yes" response which is shouldn't because they can't be lottery related. I can't think of any logical reason why those voting "no" need to justify their vote.

"Of course it's a question and made with the obvious intentions of stirring the pot."

I never received those negative vibes. The OP had a legitimate quest for opinions across the board. The comedy wasn't too bad either. lol

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40566 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2014, 7:23 am - IP Logged

If the title of the thread is not a question, why do you use it as a reason to vote? In other words, you didn't answer a title, you voted for a question that posed by the OP. 

Basically what you're saying is that you answered a TITLE of a thread, not the poll question. My question is, how do you answer a "STATEMENT"  ?

If I write.."I like pears". Most people would respond like...."Good for you", or..."I hate Pears". lol...They wouldn't say yes, or no. That would make no sense. lol

LIL needs to sharpen his punctuation skills.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2014, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

This is just too funny and I could really, really take this thing to a whole 'nother level but, I'll pass this time...for the most part.That said, it seems the QUESTION in the poll is geared up TOWARDS MEN and the TITLE is specific to the OP's feelings...nothing more and nothing less. That said, if a female is answering the question in the poll, or, addressing the title of the thread itself, I'd be very curious about that female in general. Just sayin'. If I have na audience of both men and women and ask all the women to answer a specific question with yes or no, and, I end up with some guys in the mix, that would be interesting as well in the sense of simply failing to pay attention to details. This thread and title is exactly what STACK47 said it was...it's designed to stir the pot and even I knew that no woman could resist falling right into this cleverly designed thread. I get the message here...loud and clear.

As for me, I have no issues with my lady getting a couple of tickets here and there...especially when spending here own money as another female poster said here. However, even my lady, after having read this thread title and the question, knew she's intelligent enough to not address any of this as she's a FEMALE and not a FELLA. Just calling it like I see it at face value. No harm intended.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

LIL needs to sharpen his punctuation skills.

Nevertheless, the question was quite clear.

United Kingdom
              Member #160581
              November 2, 2014
              17 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2014, 3:06 am - IP Logged

I see women on this site that post numbers 24/7/365

Omg. I can imagine all the times their husbands wished they put the notebook or laptop down.

Cook dinner, massage a back or even have a conversation not lottery related.

chauvinism has no place when it comes to lottery!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2014, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

chauvinism has no place when it comes to lottery!

Chauvinism has no place when it comes to spending your money.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking