Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Rigged?

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CDanaT.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4110 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2014, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

No, you have nothing....What you're doing is flinging crap at the wall to see what sticks,  just to see if you can get someone to argue with you.  So good luck with that.

Education time Pick: This is a Discussion Forum, l responded to the topic, you the one who decided to bring in your " what l have won since"- l was not addressing you in the first place...so get over yourself, you not that important.As for flinging crap, l will re remind you, this is a discussion..., oh hell why am l repeating myself? 

Why don't you just run along and play.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

boston,ma
    United States
    Member #150102
    December 15, 2013
    112 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2014, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

My point in saying that about the same outfit being worn is, it got my attention enough to find out that several draws took place in 1 day, and they used the pre-recorded draws to present on the next 3 days.  No problem with wearing clothes over and over if that is your thing to do.

Maybe I'm understanding wrong, but it seems like you're saying that the drawings for the next 3 days were already held on 1 day? If this is correct what's to stop the hostess from telling friends, "Hey, the numbers for tomorrow are so and so, and the numbers for the day after is so and so."

north carolina/virginia
      United States
      Member #2097
      August 17, 2003
      126 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I don't know, but I do know that was the case at the time. Maybe they stopped it because it would eventually cause a problem.

north carolina/virginia
        United States
        Member #2097
        August 17, 2003
        126 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2014, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks, you really got me thinking! Im going to try a different method, sometimes you need somebody to help you get the wheels turning in a different direction.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #104962
          January 23, 2011
          1075 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2014, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Education time Pick: This is a Discussion Forum, l responded to the topic, you the one who decided to bring in your " what l have won since"- l was not addressing you in the first place...so get over yourself, you not that important.As for flinging crap, l will re remind you, this is a discussion..., oh hell why am l repeating myself? 

Why don't you just run along and play.

Speaking of education, this is a discussion forum,  you responded to no one specifically when you said  "it's Only " rigged" if you the one Not WINNING..Big Smile"

Again, I will remind you that this is a discussion,  like others have told me here,  they have a right to respond to anything I or others say.   Speaking of running along...Take your own adviceBig Grin

Trump 2016!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4110 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2014, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of education, this is a discussion forum,  you responded to no one specifically when you said  "it's Only " rigged" if you the one Not WINNING..Big Smile"

Again, I will remind you that this is a discussion,  like others have told me here,  they have a right to respond to anything I or others say.   Speaking of running along...Take your own adviceBig Grin

Whatever you say Linus. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
              TX
              United States
              Member #121193
              January 4, 2012
              1637 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2014, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Coincidence and "rigged" are not the same thing.

Agree with stupid