Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wild Thought, Lottery Post Having a Convention?

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
houston texas
United States
Member #130267
July 10, 2012
6300 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2014, 11:43 am - IP Logged

My thought would be thousands of Lottery Post Members gathering in one place talking numbers and strategies and coming up with systems that would knock the lottery system out of the ball park. What are your thoughts?

If you want to catch many hits, cast a wide net.

If you are not getting any hits, then take your hook out of the water.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4801 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Only if Ridge is the host, Sully plays the piano, Todd is on drums, Dallas on the fiddle, Haymaker on the triangle and Mike in Texas brings the food.

J'aime La France.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2014, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

My thought would be thousands of Lottery Post Members gathering in one place talking numbers and strategies and coming up with systems that would knock the lottery system out of the ball park. What are your thoughts?

LP offers a chat room two hours every Sunday evening for members who like to get together and talk lotteries but when I've gone there less than ten members are usually there which indicates to me very few LP members are interested in talking numbers and strategies with other members.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2659 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2014, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

LP offers a chat room two hours every Sunday evening for members who like to get together and talk lotteries but when I've gone there less than ten members are usually there which indicates to me very few LP members are interested in talking numbers and strategies with other members.

most of the talk is small change games which gets annoying after awhile

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34184 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Let's do this! I Agree!  No chat rooms

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
            houston texas
            United States
            Member #130267
            July 10, 2012
            6300 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2014, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes I am aware of the chat room, but I know more would come out of the works with one to one face to face interaction. Plus a convention is only held once a year, more like a family reunion. lol

Albany, GA
              United States
              Member #100611
              November 15, 2010
              10164 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2014, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Yes I am aware of the chat room, but I know more would come out of the works with one to one face to face interaction. Plus a convention is only held once a year, more like a family reunion. lol

Not so sure about that. Liable to be a killing by the end of the convention. The way some LP members are at each others' throats already. Meeting in person bound to be worse !

OhioDiva's avatar - lady narrisa.png
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #161551
                December 3, 2014
                358 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good to me,

I run an event planning company and will be willing to donate my time.   Let's do it in O-H-I-O maybe in the summer or next fall. 

I am here to assist if you need me. 

O-H-I-O Diva

houston texas
                  United States
                  Member #130267
                  July 10, 2012
                  6300 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2014, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Not so sure about that. Liable to be a killing by the end of the convention. The way some LP members are at each others' throats already. Meeting in person bound to be worse !

Too funnyBig Grin Santa

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                    Member #52345
                    May 21, 2007
                    2659 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2014, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Skeptical maybe a few knock down drag outs, but Killings highly doubtful

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7322 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2014, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Naw, most of the talk will be about spending jackpot winnings most will never win. The people selling systems can set up booths. Sounds like fun to me!

Marilyn222's avatar - thumb 350-286546.jpg
                        Denver
                        United States
                        Member #117684
                        October 12, 2011
                        552 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2014, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

When and where?

White Bounce

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19831 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2014, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Do you think the chatter at a convention would be any different?  We're talking about a bunch of people who have never won a major lottery prize, what else would they have to talk about?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                            Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #129225
                            June 13, 2012
                            546 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2014, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Only if Ridge is the host, Sully plays the piano, Todd is on drums, Dallas on the fiddle, Haymaker on the triangle and Mike in Texas brings the food.

And you of course must design the invitations.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                              Let's Go Rangers!!!
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              4879 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2014, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

We could set up a boxing ring so they could duke it out. Instead of weight classes, we could have system players vs. systems

don't work players, the lottery is random players vs. the lottery is fixed players, MM vs. PB,  math vs. non-math players, 

Pick 3 players vs. Pick 4 players. Of course there would be side bets...  Todd could be the referee.  It would be a blast!!!   

Poke   Hit With Stick      Bash     Crazy   Scared     Cussing Face  No No     Dunk      Dupe Alert      I Agree!    BS   Boxing   Chair   Eek   Cheers

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.