Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reveal New str8 System

Topic closed. 517 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dantheman66.

Page 2 of 35
PrintE-mailLink
bahamapapa's avatar - Gustav
Treasure Cay
Bahamas
Member #93535
July 2, 2010
1040 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2015, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Got it!  $UPER!!!Banana!

Oogle...hmmmmm CANT MISS!!!!

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2015, 1:12 am - IP Logged

I am on to something using a very old technique I found............

.............................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................

I hope you found it here at L.P.

..lots of  past methods here need revamping.

Actually I didn't.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146028
      August 22, 2013
      842 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2015, 2:11 am - IP Logged

I am on to something using a very old technique I found.It has HUGE potential from testing.

If I hit str8 in NY this evening..2 numbers.....476  146....I will reveal this amazing st8 system. In testing it has done pretty good I would say.

If I don't hit, I will play for 2 more draws max. Otherwise it's back to the drawing board and save you guys alot of money! lol

For NY midday  tomorrow 272-637-995-998. I will not post any predictions after this. Nor will I give out predictions for any state. If this hits I will post the system.

Please don't ask for your state. Save your money till later.

You are to be commended, flossdog, for not jumping the gun and hastily publishing your new system. Instead, you relied on a prior drawing or two to prove that the system actually worked. If everyone would adhere to this simple rule I think you would get a Thumbs Up from winsumloosesum's perspective. Again Congratulations !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        842 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2015, 7:29 am - IP Logged

You are to be commended, flossdog, for not jumping the gun and hastily publishing your new system. Instead, you relied on a prior drawing or two to prove that the system actually worked. If everyone would adhere to this simple rule I think you would get a Thumbs Up from winsumloosesum's perspective. Again Congratulations !

flossdog,

As you can see my topic rating expertise needs some serious help ! Once I made the mistake of giving your topic here one (1) Star the Lottery Post mechanism would not allow me to correct it. So I wish to add four (4) more Stars to the one (1) I incorrectly posted for a total of 5 STARS with my apologies.

And now if you will excuse me I'm late for my first day of class in Lottery Rating Posting 101.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2015, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Thanks  Homie! I will post it before the football game today and hopefully people can suggest improvements on it. Nothing is 100%. But I hope I showed it can be possible to hit a str8 with a few combos. You can definitely hit box for sure. Need to get going! I will still play the combos I gave yesterday. But watch for 872 or 782-091-917-097 today now that I hit 272.

United States
            Member #146028
            August 22, 2013
            842 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2015, 10:05 am - IP Logged

You're welcome, Brother ! Enjoy the game ! And if I can add anything to it once you're done posting I'll be sure to let you know !

rguayabo's avatar - hand neg.jpg
              cali
              Colombia
              Member #161708
              December 8, 2014
              8 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2015, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I am on to something using a very old technique I found.It has HUGE potential from testing.

If I hit str8 in NY this evening..2 numbers.....476  146....I will reveal this amazing st8 system. In testing it has done pretty good I would say.

If I don't hit, I will play for 2 more draws max. Otherwise it's back to the drawing board and save you guys alot of money! lol

For NY midday  tomorrow 272-637-995-998. I will not post any predictions after this. Nor will I give out predictions for any state. If this hits I will post the system.

Hello flossdog;

Let me give you congratulations for your prediction, I know you are for your country, but I tell you that I follow this site and in my country Colombia last night hit number 637, win, one of my favorite lotteries. your number came out winner.
              Thanks for your excellent contribution, I will be attentive to the publication of your method.
              your God fill you with wisdom.

GEORGIA
                United States
                Member #64238
                August 22, 2008
                9534 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2015, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Oh my gosh, flossdog, you are indeed on to something.  272 came right out as you predicted and I got a much needed hit thanks to you.  Thank you so very much for sharing you picks. Thank you a million times over. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Yesterday is behind us, tomorrow is not promised, today we move forward in JESUS name.

Favorites: 6973 4710 1934 1927 1754 8972 2080 9025 9067 1189 1955 1208 1118 4455 0622 0589 1129 1069 1017 

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
                  Broken Arrow, OK
                  United States
                  Member #155206
                  May 11, 2014
                  1875 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2015, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Looking very forward to your reveal Flossdog. I, like most people here I assume, appreciate a good system that doesn't require 79 combos to be played in order to get a hit!

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2015, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Oh my gosh, flossdog, you are indeed on to something.  272 came right out as you predicted and I got a much needed hit thanks to you.  Thank you so very much for sharing you picks. Thank you a million times over. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

You're very welcome! Both of you!.. I am not in the prediction business but kudos to all who played it!

Hopefully what I post you can take and run with it and make it your own.

I will show you later today how I came up with 272 and 637.

Philadelphia, pa
                      United States
                      Member #162236
                      December 27, 2014
                      566 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2015, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks  Homie! I will post it before the football game today and hopefully people can suggest improvements on it. Nothing is 100%. But I hope I showed it can be possible to hit a str8 with a few combos. You can definitely hit box for sure. Need to get going! I will still play the combos I gave yesterday. But watch for 872 or 782-091-917-097 today now that I hit 272.

Is this only for NY?

United States
                        Member #110594
                        May 8, 2011
                        885 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2015, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

yes

mybelle's avatar - chick
                          Palm Harbor, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #51115
                          March 28, 2007
                          1391 Posts
                          Posted: January 18, 2015, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Looking forward to the great reveal.   Drum roll please.

Somebody's gonna win tonight  I Agree!

MYBELLE

Bronx, NY
                            United States
                            Member #78987
                            August 25, 2009
                            353 Posts
                            Posted: January 18, 2015, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Thank you in Advance for sharing.....Waiting for your system ;) since I really need to win some $$$

~~*Wishing You All a Beautiful & Lucky Day*~~

Party 

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
                            -- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~~*DOMINICAN*BEAUTY*~~

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                              Member #173
                              April 8, 2002
                              6110 Posts
                              Posted: January 18, 2015, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Waiting for your system    Bed

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

Page 2 of 35