Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reveal New str8 System

Topic closed. 517 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dantheman66.

Page 4 of 35
PrintE-mailLink
ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
New York
United States
Member #83026
November 27, 2009
2132 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2015, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks...but my friend is working on it. If he can't get it done I'll give you a shout. Thanks for the offer.

Any time.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2015, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I truly believe  that  there  is    no  system   and   he    just   got   lucky.   And   now   since  there  are   people    who  are  waiting   for   him  to  post    this system  of   his he  now realizes that  he    has bitten  off   more   than he  can  chew.  Because  if  there  were   such a  system   he   would   have  been  shared  it  with   us .     

Thinking of... No Pity!Bang Head      Jester   

No Pity!  I'm  just  saying  the truth 

hey Babs34 bigmouth...this is what I had str8 tonite. I didn't play it boxed. It came in 824.

I go for str8's. You probably aren't even in the same ball park.

Lotto NY 7:20PM Pick 3 1/19/2015 4-2-8 $0.25 ticket for $225.00 prize.

Mattmccl's avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
      Augusta, Ga
      United States
      Member #161769
      December 10, 2014
      2146 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2015, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Why must you wait to get it in excel before revealing? Jus curious?

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2015, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

hey Babs34 bigmouth...this is what I had str8 tonite. I didn't play it boxed. It came in 824.

I'm confused. It came in 824, but you played str8 428?

It's my first beer., i swear. Green laugh

rguayabo's avatar - hand neg.jpg
          cali
          Colombia
          Member #161708
          December 8, 2014
          8 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2015, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello flossdog;

Which will not be the start of your method, the basis for your projections, analyzes that you use for your forecasts.
          Let me tell you that your numbers have gone up in sweepstakes winners of Venezuela and Colombia, congratulations again, since you published'm doing the monitoring and run very well, I would say excellent.
          I'll be tuned for when you decide to make public your method.
          I think most of us are aware of that.

BABS34's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
            New York
            United States
            Member #143258
            May 29, 2013
            22 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2015, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

I  think   your    just    bluffing  because you would   not   be   showing   me  that   I  am   right.  You  would  be  posting this elusive SYSTEM that  you sooooooo......  speak  of   and showing   me   and  everyone  else  that I  am   wrong.  But   since  you are  on  here typing   and  wasting   your   little   precious  words   on  me  by  calling  me   names   shows  me   how  big   and   bad   you are trying  to be. So  post   the   system  that   you  promised.  And  stop  trying  to   find  a  reason   not TO  POST  because  you  don't   like  a   comment . You   put  your   foot  in  your  mouth and   now   you  don't   know   what  to  do.

No Pity! 

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2015, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I  think   your    just    bluffing  because you would   not   be   showing   me  that   I  am   right.  You  would  be  posting this elusive SYSTEM that  you sooooooo......  speak  of   and showing   me   and  everyone  else  that I  am   wrong.  But   since  you are  on  here typing   and  wasting   your   little   precious  words   on  me  by  calling  me   names   shows  me   how  big   and   bad   you are trying  to be. So  post   the   system  that   you  promised.  And  stop  trying  to   find  a  reason   not TO  POST  because  you  don't   like  a   comment . You   put  your   foot  in  your  mouth and   now   you  don't   know   what  to  do.

No Pity! 

My experience with Floss has been extraordinary. In my book, his early scrutiny of systems wasn't so popular, but as time passed, Floss has proved himself many times over. I'm only speaking of first hand experience, with no bias.

CORONADO in San Diego
                United States
                Member #109244
                April 9, 2011
                833 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2015, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

No Pity! 

Give the man a chance!. He has said that he will kindly share his system which he does not have to. He  had NOTHING to prove to anyone. Flossdog has contributed to Lottery Post time and time again to which you have not.  Please take your negative comments elsewhere because we really do not care for it. Chair

You've got to be in it to WIN it!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31347 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2015, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Give the man a chance!. He has said that he will kindly share his system which he does not have to. He  had NOTHING to prove to anyone. Flossdog has contributed to Lottery Post time and time again to which you have not.  Please take your negative comments elsewhere because we really do not care for it. Chair

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31347 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2015, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

No Pity! 

Do you have anything positive to contribute.  A good comment or system?

love to nibble those micey feet.

BABS34's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                      New York
                      United States
                      Member #143258
                      May 29, 2013
                      22 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2015, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Where    do  you  see a  negative comment  at  ?  I  am just stating my  opinion  I guess  that  is  a  problem   for  you  uh. 

I think  he   is  grown enough to say what   he  needs too. And  you are 100 percent  right he has  nothing  to  prove to me at all.

But  I think  you are  kind of  missing  the  big  picture  here. We are  on  this site  for  one  reason  only  to  win  money  and  if  you say  that  you are not  on  here  to   win  than  YOU  ARE LYING or  you be  some where else. 

YOUR CONVERSATION IS  BORING  so  please  don't  waste your  time  with  typing  to  me  ok. ok No Pity!

CORONADO in San Diego
                        United States
                        Member #109244
                        April 9, 2011
                        833 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Where    do  you  see a  negative comment  at  ?  I  am just stating my  opinion  I guess  that  is  a  problem   for  you  uh. 

I think  he   is  grown enough to say what   he  needs too. And  you are 100 percent  right he has  nothing  to  prove to me at all.

But  I think  you are  kind of  missing  the  big  picture  here. We are  on  this site  for  one  reason  only  to  win  money  and  if  you say  that  you are not  on  here  to   win  than  YOU  ARE LYING or  you be  some where else. 

YOUR CONVERSATION IS  BORING  so  please  don't  waste your  time  with  typing  to  me  ok. ok No Pity!

You must really be a very lonely person to pick on other people and if you don't think your comments are negative then you must be in a tiny bubble all by your lonesome. Don't bother, I wont waste my precious time on you anymore. Not worth it.

You've got to be in it to WIN it!

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                          Member #91718
                          May 23, 2010
                          690 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2015, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Right on reddog! I said I would post it and I will. I'm working on trying to get it in excel.

So guess what Babs34 bigmouth? What's the big rush? Where's your contribution except your 2 cents.

Who said I have to share it with anybody especially you. Bit off more than I can chew? LOL

Chew on this.                                  You can sit and wait on it. 

Just now reading and cracking my stuff up with the pictures posted.

Lynn,Massachusetts
                            United States
                            Member #109463
                            April 13, 2011
                            318 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2015, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!WE ARE HERE  TO HELP EACH OTHER NOT CRITISIZE.IF FLOSSDOG PROMISE SOMETHING HE SHOULD DELIVER HEY MAYBE ONE OF US COULD HELP TWEAK WHATEVER HE IS DOING. NOBODY IS WRONG HERE THE POINT IS TO HELP US GET OUR MONEY WE BEEN LOSING FOR YEARS.LET US HELP YOU FLOSSDOG SHOW YOUR STUFF

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: January 20, 2015, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Thanks for all your support. Babbles is a newbie instigator with nothing better to contribute.Nice attitude. Go check it at the forum before you log in.  She wants to win money?? What a joke! Get a job and earn some money.  People like her leech off others, gimme, gimme, gimme. Get off my thread.

All the good people here on this post like emilyg, onlymoney, ranman, reddog, islandgirll,cupcake, lakerben et al know that I WILL post my system. UNfortunately if there was a way for you not to have it I would do it.

re:only money... Good question, I was asking myself the same thing when it came in. You play just a few combos and I should just combo them.  Also, the reason I am putting it in excel is that this is my method and it will save time doing calculations. if by chance the excel doesn't work, which I should  know in a day or so, because I'm tweaking a few things, instead of posting it I just might send the system to people who request it except  babble mouth.

Page 4 of 35