Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Strategy (What number to avoid for the next draw)

Topic closed. 278 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottoswe.

Page 11 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #163175
January 22, 2015
16 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2015, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

@Need2Hit

You have to be brave and have some cash reserves to play like that. Lildaryl must be winning a lot to go this route. Good for him.

What are you talking about? You don't see that his system is losing and that anyone playing his numbers would ,already, be in the hole? Get a reality check!! Chair

United States
    Member #116344
    September 8, 2011
    3919 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2015, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

What are you talking about? You don't see that his system is losing and that anyone playing his numbers would ,already, be in the hole? Get a reality check!! Chair

Don't digress, the topic is ' numbers not consider' for positions.Don't turn  someone's thread  discussing a member waging strategy. Waging strategy is way different from predictive methods, waging strategy is a subjective issue, is like telling someone how to spend his money, every member on this site is of legal age, so their waging strategy is not my concern, am more concerned about their PREDICTIVE methods, so keep this thread clean. Imagine the other member responding back in continuum , how will you feel, if this is your thread? We love to invoke privacy, yet we cross boundaries inadvertently ( some do it intentionally).

STOP               STOP              STOP 

has been asked by the owner of this thread, so lets keep to the topic.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2015, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

@adobea78

Thanks! I concur. Please keep on topic.

Last night I came up with another way to Not play a number. I will post in a few minutes.

Play to win!

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2015, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Take a look at Florida's midday drawings for the last 20 draws. The numbers on the left are the numbers that were drawn and the numbers on the right is the Strategic system to NOT pick the next day's number.

The calculations are as follows  Starting from the bottom draw.  The number drawn was 121.

We add  position 2 and 3 which will give us 2+1=3 this will be the number for position 1. So in other words 3 will not be drawn in the next draw in position 1. Next we add all the numbers in each position 1+2+1=4. This will be the number that will not be drawn for position 2. In other words we will NOT be playing number 4 in the 2nd position for the next day's draw. Last be not least we add position 1 and 2 for our last number NOT to play. 1+2=3. So we have 343. What was the next day's draw?  448. This method was correct for position 1 and position 3. If you look at the averages for this method for this game, the averages are very good. You have to back test your own state. I just wanted to give an actual example.

Also note that this is in addition to the previous method which was

You add position 1 and 2 to get the 1st position's number

You add position 1 and 3 to get the 2nd position's number

You add position 2 and 3 to get the 3 position's number

So now you have two method to get numbers to NOT play in the next draw. Got it?

Sun, Feb 1, 2015

8-9-4?-----438

Sat, Jan 31, 2015

0-3-0?-----333 

Fri, Jan 30, 2015

6-8-6?-----525

Thu, Jan 29, 2015

9-5-5?-----115

Wed, Jan 28, 2015

0-9-0?-----999

Tue, Jan 27, 2015

4-4-8?-----378

Mon, Jan 26, 2015

6-9-6?-----636

Sun, Jan 25, 2015

9-8-6?-----558

Sat, Jan 24, 2015

4-4-0?-----488

Fri, Jan 23, 2015

7-5-7?-----311

Thu, Jan 22, 2015

9-2-0?-----222

Wed, Jan 21, 2015

6-8-3?-----285

Tue, Jan 20, 2015

2-0-6?-----682

Mon, Jan 19, 2015

5-6-8?-----592

Sun, Jan 18, 2015

1-0-2?-----231

Sat, Jan 17, 2015

3-4-3?-----717

Fri, Jan 16, 2015

6-7-9?-----744

Thu, Jan 15, 2015

6-8-6?-----525

Wed, Jan 14, 2015

4-4-8?-----378

Tue, Jan 13, 2015

1-2-1?-----343

Play to win!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11114 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2015, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Take a look at Florida's midday drawings for the last 20 draws. The numbers on the left are the numbers that were drawn and the numbers on the right is the Strategic system to NOT pick the next day's number.

The calculations are as follows  Starting from the bottom draw.  The number drawn was 121.

We add  position 2 and 3 which will give us 2+1=3 this will be the number for position 1. So in other words 3 will not be drawn in the next draw in position 1. Next we add all the numbers in each position 1+2+1=4. This will be the number that will not be drawn for position 2. In other words we will NOT be playing number 4 in the 2nd position for the next day's draw. Last be not least we add position 1 and 2 for our last number NOT to play. 1+2=3. So we have 343. What was the next day's draw?  448. This method was correct for position 1 and position 3. If you look at the averages for this method for this game, the averages are very good. You have to back test your own state. I just wanted to give an actual example.

Also note that this is in addition to the previous method which was

You add position 1 and 2 to get the 1st position's number

You add position 1 and 3 to get the 2nd position's number

You add position 2 and 3 to get the 3 position's number

So now you have two method to get numbers to NOT play in the next draw. Got it?

Sun, Feb 1, 2015

8-9-4?-----438

Sat, Jan 31, 2015

0-3-0?-----333 

Fri, Jan 30, 2015

6-8-6?-----525

Thu, Jan 29, 2015

9-5-5?-----115

Wed, Jan 28, 2015

0-9-0?-----999

Tue, Jan 27, 2015

4-4-8?-----378

Mon, Jan 26, 2015

6-9-6?-----636

Sun, Jan 25, 2015

9-8-6?-----558

Sat, Jan 24, 2015

4-4-0?-----488

Fri, Jan 23, 2015

7-5-7?-----311

Thu, Jan 22, 2015

9-2-0?-----222

Wed, Jan 21, 2015

6-8-3?-----285

Tue, Jan 20, 2015

2-0-6?-----682

Mon, Jan 19, 2015

5-6-8?-----592

Sun, Jan 18, 2015

1-0-2?-----231

Sat, Jan 17, 2015

3-4-3?-----717

Fri, Jan 16, 2015

6-7-9?-----744

Thu, Jan 15, 2015

6-8-6?-----525

Wed, Jan 14, 2015

4-4-8?-----378

Tue, Jan 13, 2015

1-2-1?-----343

I hate to ask but is this sytem come close to a winner?

We see what not to pick but give us the second chapter of this puzzle: the winning numbers.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I hate to ask but is this sytem come close to a winner?

We see what not to pick but give us the second chapter of this puzzle: the winning numbers.

@Lakerben

It's not a system more then it is a strategy. I think I made it pretty clear in the title thread.  I can't give you the winning numbers. Why? Because only YOU have a feel for what's happening in your state. I don't follow anyone's Pick 3 except mine. Think  of these things I have written as a handbook or a guide. This guide book is titled:

What numbers not to pick for the next day's drawing. by Jackpotismine

Available now at Lotterypost for free. Get your copy while the thread is still active. Ha..Ha.

Follow your intuition.There's a Chinese proverb that I'm sure you know:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

This is me teaching you how to fish. Ha.Ha.

Play to win!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11114 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

@Lakerben

It's not a system more then it is a strategy. I think I made it pretty clear in the title thread.  I can't give you the winning numbers. Why? Because only YOU have a feel for what's happening in your state. I don't follow anyone's Pick 3 except mine. Think  of these things I have written as a handbook or a guide. This guide book is titled:

What numbers not to pick for the next day's drawing. by Jackpotismine

Available now at Lotterypost for free. Get your copy while the thread is still active. Ha..Ha.

Follow your intuition.There's a Chinese proverb that I'm sure you know:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

This is me teaching you how to fish. Ha.Ha.

Thinking of...

What I'm saying is what's the point?   What not to pick is a start not the end to picking numbers?  Wow!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                Member #163175
                January 22, 2015
                16 Posts
                Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Don't digress, the topic is ' numbers not consider' for positions.Don't turn  someone's thread  discussing a member waging strategy. Waging strategy is way different from predictive methods, waging strategy is a subjective issue, is like telling someone how to spend his money, every member on this site is of legal age, so their waging strategy is not my concern, am more concerned about their PREDICTIVE methods, so keep this thread clean. Imagine the other member responding back in continuum , how will you feel, if this is your thread? We love to invoke privacy, yet we cross boundaries inadvertently ( some do it intentionally).

STOP               STOP              STOP 

has been asked by the owner of this thread, so lets keep to the topic.

Both you and Jacko should have told this to Lildarryl when he started posting his predictions and boasting about his imaginary wins. So, don't put this on me No No

Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

@lakerben

Okay. I'll reply once more but that's it. I thought I made my point pretty clear.

No everybody that open a thread post numbers to play. Why did I open this thread? First, to share MY ideas. Second, to perhaps spur somebody else's  idea. Think of Lotterypost as a supermarket. And in that supermarket you have different aisle. Maybe today you go to the milk aisle because you need milk. Perhaps tomorrow you go the the meat aisle and buy some meat. There's an aisle for baby stuff like diapers, bibs, etc. put at this stage in your life you will never go there because it's of not use to YOU. Keep words being OF NO USE TO YOU. Just because YOU have no use for baby stuff anymore, does that mean that no one else can take a look and see if they can use some of the stuff for there baby? So my point is this and please I'm not trying to offend you in anyway. The stuff that is posted in many threads are useless to mean but to other it's 'GOLD'. I'll give some examples.

Dead Aim- great poster. Gives numbers to play for several states. Many people win!

Lottolaughs- Post amazing ideas and systems and strategies.

Lakerben- posts many useful ideas and systems and strategies.

I could go on and on but I won't . If there is nothing useful here then this thread is not for you. That's okay. I won't feel offended. My main goal was and is to share ideas. One final note. If I could help someone pick winning numbers, don't you think I would post them like crazy? Of course I would. Remember I'm in China and what happens in the USA lotteries doesn't really effect me.

Play to win!

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Both you and Jacko should have told this to Lildarryl when he started posting his predictions and boasting about his imaginary wins. So, don't put this on me No No

@Need2Hit

No problem. What's done is done. Let's move on. Thanks!

Play to win!

United States
                      Member #163175
                      January 22, 2015
                      16 Posts
                      Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

@Need2Hit

No problem. What's done is done. Let's move on. Thanks!

I Agree!

United States
                        Member #163175
                        January 22, 2015
                        16 Posts
                        Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

What not to play...

1) Triples

2) The last winning number

But, it doesn't really matter because rare occurrences will still happen. In this case, you'd have a loss. So, knowing what not to play doesn't do anything. It makes more sense to focus on what to play and when.

United States
                          Member #116344
                          September 8, 2011
                          3919 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2015, 12:13 am - IP Logged

If  I subset P3 pool to just  six members, is a conscious strategy. This is not different from 'numbers not to play', same ideal, just, rephrased differently. Folks track parameters like sums, roots etc using the word DUE for triggers. When you replaced DUE with NEXT, the perception changes.

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2015, 12:20 am - IP Logged

What not to play...

1) Triples

2) The last winning number

But, it doesn't really matter because rare occurrences will still happen. In this case, you'd have a loss. So, knowing what not to play doesn't do anything. It makes more sense to focus on what to play and when.

@Need2HIt

Have you tried my strategy? What state do you play Pick 3? Day or Evening?

You actually proved my point. You posted 2 items NOT to play. You forgot another thing not to play, DOUBLES.

You don't play doubles everyday, right? They usually comes out an average of 4-8 days apart. Triples averages 100 days.

Suppose you are at a party. You are a single  man at this party. There are a lot of ladies at this party and men too. However you are looking for the single one to maybe make a connection, be it love or a one night stand. What's the first thing you usually do? Don't you weed out those that you see with a man? Don't you weed out those that are wearing a wedding ring? Don't you weed out the ones that are not 'your type' (tall, fat, ugly, old, too young,etc)? Once you have done this, what's the next thing you do? You focus on what YOU think will give you the greatest possibility to end up with a 'hot chick' either as a friend,  lover or as a one night stand.

But remember first you had to NOT PICK WHAT YOU DIDN"T WANT!

Most players think like this:

This number came out so what number will show up next. I want to try something the opposite of that to see what the results are. It's still too early. Remember that I just started this idea about a week ago or so. I'm still trying to sharpness it a bit more. Patience is an important ingredient in these things.

Play to win!

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2015, 12:35 am - IP Logged

If  I subset P3 pool to just  six members, is a conscious strategy. This is not different from 'numbers not to play', same ideal, just, rephrased differently. Folks track parameters like sums, roots etc using the word DUE for triggers. When you replaced DUE with NEXT, the perception changes.

@adobea78

Exactly. I think a few member are failing to see what my goal is. The goal is to REDUCED the numbers of balls to pick from to get a winner. Usually each position has 10 numbers if I can reduce and keep on reducing, the goal is to be left with the winning ball or output. You have to do the other half which is to filter. I don't play your games. I'm just an observer with an idea. That's all.

Play to win!

Page 11 of 19