Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Strategy (What number to avoid for the next draw)

Topic closed. 278 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottoswe.

Page 12 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3941 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2015, 12:49 am - IP Logged

@adobea78

Exactly. I think a few member are failing to see what my goal is. The goal is to REDUCED the numbers of balls to pick from to get a winner. Usually each position has 10 numbers if I can reduce and keep on reducing, the goal is to be left with the winning ball or output. You have to do the other half which is to filter. I don't play your games. I'm just an observer with an idea. That's all.

Ever occurred to you why threads for Math forum has few pages? Folks like to quote stats and maths, but stay away from Concepts and Assumptions. I once  compared tracking a parameter (eg sum) to a hunter looking for trails. Using the word  'DUE', the hunter has less chance in locating a prey, why? Due in lottery tracking is mostly done by elimination and substitution , this method erases the trails of the prey, whereas NEXT  will ping point a very restrictive location.

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
    Member #134465
    October 28, 2012
    1129 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2015, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Yes!!!  That's the angle that changed the game (life) for me.  It's not as much about the digits as it is about the probabilities, bankroll, timing and discipline.  I wasn't winning much more than flimsy flashcards before.  So, if digit 9 has come up in the last 20 drawings in the 1st position, don't play it there anymore.  It doesn't matter that it has just as great of a chance as any other digit.  Leave the stats at home on that one! 

Anyway, here's my dollars worth...on the flip side 

Look at your states drawings as consecutive, mid, and eve.  Any time you see a digit repeat more than twice consecutively then wait 1 or 2 drawings and majority of the time it will appear again.  I don't get into all of that calculation stuff (have at it), as the results, odds, and percentages could sway judgment/attraction.  The real kicker is that when you see one due in the mid/eve, pay attention because it likes to come up in the other first.  I play GA, but have worked it plenty in KY and IN in the past.  so let’s look… 15 drawings back

**consecutive**

Digit 3

1/25 Mid 036 – 1/25 Eve 553 - 1/26 Eve 083

1/26 Eve 083 – 1/27 Mid 238 – 1/28 Mid 683

Just a quick example of how the concept works.  You have to do the looking and the work.  That’s asking a little less than me filling the ticket out for you.    Looking ahead 4, 8 coming per consecutive list.

***Evening***

Digit 5

1/18 Eve 655 – 1/19 Eve 965 – 1/20 Eve 3651/22 MID 654

Digit 6

1/18 Eve 655 – 1/19 Eve 965 – 1/20 365 – 1/22 EVE 677

There are others in there but I’m just showing you the concept on how to KNOW when a particular digit is coming.  But wait there’s more!!

**Midday**

Digit 0

1/17 Mid 440 – 1/18 Mid 0601/20 Mid 430

This one I won straight 3x… Here’s why.  Follow me on this one because if you understand the concept then you’ll see how valuable it can be.

Digit 4 went like this… 1/22 Mid 654 1/23 Mid 474 it came again in the consecutive list 1/23 Eve 546.  Skipped 1 drawing from the consecutive list and skipped twice from the Mid list and came up in the Eve.  I played 46x 45x 47x (last digits it came with).  I always use the first digit as my wildcard (x), so I only played 4 in the 2nd and 3rd position. Process of elimination found the straight money not me.

3,8 on the radar from Mid list.

So there’s a few examples on how to hit that Target. It works great for those that post about how awesome their  pairs are.  I’d encourage you to take a good look at this with an open mind.  It could help add some fire to those combos.  If you play the pair games (not every state) then here you go… bankroll it. Get this down, play the pairs and use that money to go BONUS ROUND with Lildarryl (shout out). I ain’t on THAT level, but uhhh….yep.

Don’t forget that if it’s "due" to come in the Mid…bank on it in the Eve first.

Also, the obvious digit should be # 7 as of today. That might get us closer to that straight win too.

Playing with confidence attracts confident wins.

All of the pieces of a good "system" are in this thread in my opinion.   My contribution is how and when to play a particular pair.  Incorporate that with "what number(s) to avoid.."  and you might get closer. 

again below...

"3,8 on the radar from Mid list.

So there’s a few examples on how to hit that Target. It works great for those that post about how awesome their  pairs are.  I’d encourage you to take a good look at this with an open mind.  It could help add some fire to those combos.  If you play the pair games (not every state) then here you go… bankroll it."

Just like clockwork...

1/26 Mid 885 - 1/27 Mid 238 - 1/28 Mid 683 - 1/29 (on the Radar) - skipped Two Mid drawings - 2/1 Mid 868

The Pairs were 85x 83x 82x 86x  ... 8 in the 2nd or 3rd position 

This pattern is always there, you just have to find a digit, stay on it,  and follow the rhythm. 

@jackpotismine -  Shoot me a PM if you have any questions on how this is done.  I hope you or anyone could use it to reach their C3 goals faster.  The examples and real time results (GA) are right there for ya.  Also, you have two more drawings for 38x 32x 36x or 37 to show (can't count the "repeat").  Looks like the digit 7 would be next up... 

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2015, 12:59 am - IP Logged

@BigDMIke

As always thanks for your help and contributions.Thumbs Up

Play to win!

United States
        Member #163175
        January 22, 2015
        16 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2015, 1:21 am - IP Logged

@Need2HIt

Have you tried my strategy? What state do you play Pick 3? Day or Evening?

You actually proved my point. You posted 2 items NOT to play. You forgot another thing not to play, DOUBLES.

You don't play doubles everyday, right? They usually comes out an average of 4-8 days apart. Triples averages 100 days.

Suppose you are at a party. You are a single  man at this party. There are a lot of ladies at this party and men too. However you are looking for the single one to maybe make a connection, be it love or a one night stand. What's the first thing you usually do? Don't you weed out those that you see with a man? Don't you weed out those that are wearing a wedding ring? Don't you weed out the ones that are not 'your type' (tall, fat, ugly, old, too young,etc)? Once you have done this, what's the next thing you do? You focus on what YOU think will give you the greatest possibility to end up with a 'hot chick' either as a friend,  lover or as a one night stand.

But remember first you had to NOT PICK WHAT YOU DIDN"T WANT!

Most players think like this:

This number came out so what number will show up next. I want to try something the opposite of that to see what the results are. It's still too early. Remember that I just started this idea about a week ago or so. I'm still trying to sharpness it a bit more. Patience is an important ingredient in these things.

Actually, I didn't include doubles because they have a way of popping up when you don't want them to. So, they need to be taken more seriously. Still, you can include them in the list. Btw, your analogies are really good. However, your basic strategy is flawed. So, let's see why this is.

Example: 123

1 + 2 = 3 (Don't play 3 in the 1st position)

2 + 3 = 5 (Don't play 5 in the 3rd position)

1 + 3 = 4 (Don't play 4 in the 2nd position)

P1: Odds of 3 coming out is 10:1

P2: Odds of 4 coming out is 10:1

P3: Odds of 5 coming out is 10:1

Now, it's true that you ,most likely, won't see those specific digits(i.e. 1, 5, and 4) in the respective positions. But, that's only because the odds of each one coming out is 10:1 in each position. So, this renders the idea of adding the digits to be meaningless. Also, those sums will come out just as often as any other digits because the odds are all the same.

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2015, 1:26 am - IP Logged

@Need2Hit

Did you try my strategy? What state do you play pick 3? Evening or day?

Play to win!

United States
            Member #163175
            January 22, 2015
            16 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2015, 1:30 am - IP Logged

@Need2Hit

Did you try my strategy? What state do you play pick 3? Evening or day?

To some extent, I've tried your strategy in different states. But, as pointed out, your basic strategy is flawed. The logic speaks for itself.

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2015, 1:34 am - IP Logged

To some extent, I've tried your strategy in different states. But, as pointed out, your basic strategy is flawed. The logic speaks for itself.

@Need2HIt

Maybe I should ask, what state are you from?

Play to win!

United States
                Member #163175
                January 22, 2015
                16 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2015, 1:40 am - IP Logged

@Need2HIt

Maybe I should ask, what state are you from?

Usually, I play both New York and Texas. But, why are you disregarding what I'm saying about your strategy being flawed?

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                  Member #134465
                  October 28, 2012
                  1129 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2015, 1:45 am - IP Logged

@BigDMIke

As always thanks for your help and contributions.Thumbs Up

Sure Thing.

By the way...I didn't see this because I didn't play this EVE

Consecutive

1/30 Eve 635 - 1/31 Mid 367 - 1/31 Eve 330 - 2/1 Mid Skip (on the radar) - 2/1 Eve 073

Pairs were x36 x35 x37 x30 ... 3 in the 2nd or 3rd position.

Every drawing from 1/31 till current fell into that same pattern.

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2015, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Usually, I play both New York and Texas. But, why are you disregarding what I'm saying about your strategy being flawed?

@Need2Hit

I wasn't disregarding it. What do you want me to do, argue with you? If YOU think it's flawed then it's flawed. I never said it was 100%. I've said to do a back test to see if it works for your state. It works for me that's all I know. That's  why I decided to post it here. There's 50 states, or is it 51? Maybe it's not "flawed' for the other 48 states. Who know? I'm no mathematician. Like I told Lakerben earlier, If it doesn't work for YOU then go to another thread that has what you're looking for. It really is as easy as that. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Play to win!

United States
                      Member #163175
                      January 22, 2015
                      16 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2015, 2:13 am - IP Logged

@Need2Hit

I wasn't disregarding it. What do you want me to do, argue with you? If YOU think it's flawed then it's flawed. I never said it was 100%. I've said to do a back test to see if it works for your state. It works for me that's all I know. That's  why I decided to post it here. There's 50 states, or is it 51? Maybe it's not "flawed' for the other 48 states. Who know? I'm no mathematician. Like I told Lakerben earlier, If it doesn't work for YOU then go to another thread that has what you're looking for. It really is as easy as that. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Can you spell COP OUT!!!! Any reasonable person would have to conclude that your strategy is flawed. This isn't a matter of opinion. The facts were put right before you. No, I don't want you to argue with me. But, apparently, you don't have it in you to admit that what I've said is ,indeed, correct and that it shows how your method is flawed.

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”

—Aldous Huxley

Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2015, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Can you spell COP OUT!!!! Any reasonable person would have to conclude that your strategy is flawed. This isn't a matter of opinion. The facts were put right before you. No, I don't want you to argue with me. But, apparently, you don't have it in you to admit that what I've said is ,indeed, correct and that it shows how your method is flawed.

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”

—Aldous Huxley

@Need2Hit

This will be my last response to you unless you have something to contribute of a positive nature that has to do with this thread. I can only speak  of the things that I've tried it with diligently and that's my China's Pick 3. I don't find it 'flawed' but as I've said time and time again it not possible to be 100%. It's called gambling for a reason. I can't admit to something that I haven't tried it with. Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for. Good Luck!

Play to win!

United States
                          Member #163175
                          January 22, 2015
                          16 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2015, 2:50 am - IP Logged

@Need2Hit

This will be my last response to you unless you have something to contribute of a positive nature that has to do with this thread. I can only speak  of the things that I've tried it with diligently and that's my China's Pick 3. I don't find it 'flawed' but as I've said time and time again it not possible to be 100%. It's called gambling for a reason. I can't admit to something that I haven't tried it with. Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for. Good Luck!

This will be my last response to you unless you have something to contribute of a positive nature that has to do with this thread. -

I've ,already, contributed more useful information to this thread than you have. I did this by pointing out how your strategy is flawed.

I can only speak  of the things that I've tried it with diligently and that's my China's Pick 3. -

The facts ,of what I've said, apply to any Pick/Cash 3. So, that includes your China one.

I don't find it 'flawed'

Apparently, you're in denial. As I've said, Get a reality check!!Chair

Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for. Good Luck! -

You can be nice all you want, but that doesn't change the facts about the game.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5968 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2015, 5:41 am - IP Logged
                            02/01/1518753210
                            01/31/1578753210
                            01/30/1588753210
                            01/29/1578753210

There is a very good chance that none of the digits, in column 3 will be in P3, next draw.

Draw shortly.

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2015, 5:50 am - IP Logged
                              02/01/1518753210
                              01/31/1578753210
                              01/30/1588753210
                              01/29/1578753210

There is a very good chance that none of the digits, in column 3 will be in P3, next draw.

Draw shortly.

@CARBOB

I agree. I played 534 & 594 (straight of course)

Play to win!

Page 12 of 19