Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Strategy (What number to avoid for the next draw)

Topic closed. 278 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottoswe.

Page 18 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3919 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2015, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

@BigDMike

I hear ya! I know exactly what you want. You already have an idea of what numbers you are going to play. It's your world. You have a feel for the game because you play it and track it your way and probably play it everyday. That's what I've been trying to tell these naysayers. I'm not posting this thread to pick numbers for you. I'm posting this thread so you can use a strategy that will HELP you. I am doing is trying to help. That's all.  Anyway, Plus 5 did well in picking the NOT to play number .

Here are the results for Plus3, Plus 7 and Plus 8.  Back tested for 20 previous draws. It did pretty good. I think. Check it out.

Pick and Choose which Plus number you want. You can pick just 1 or 2 or 3 or all.

Note that Plus 9 is just the previous number drawn except for digit 0 which is converted to 9

Need clarification here, using the  plus 7  for the draw   352 , the digits 1,3,9 are not to be played for next draw, right? if so, then am still left with 9*9*9  to wage for next draw. Let's say, I decide to filter with plus 7,8,3, then  digits 1,2,6(P1), 3,4,8(P2), 9,1,5(P3) are not to be waged, still left with 6*6*6 to wage for next draw. Using Plus 1 through 9 will leave the digit 0 to be played for all positions. I may be wrong in my understanding of the PLUS as a filter tool, clarify.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2015, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

That's it... positive contribution to the bigger picture of the game! I can use this and some other ideas that came to the table...thanks again.

@BigDMike

You're welcome.

@destinycreation

Wheeling is a very good alternative when your choices are down to 4 or 5 numbers. Especially for a box hit. Very good suggestion by the way.

For today I'm play 481,401,804 straight. Also playing 481, 804 box. I usually don't play box but when a double comes out, a lot of times,  one number repeats in the same position. That 4 might come back in position 2 or 3. A box hit is still nice. I ain't too proud to beg.

Play to win!

Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2015, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Need clarification here, using the  plus 7  for the draw   352 , the digits 1,3,9 are not to be played for next draw, right? if so, then am still left with 9*9*9  to wage for next draw. Let's say, I decide to filter with plus 7,8,3, then  digits 1,2,6(P1), 3,4,8(P2), 9,1,5(P3) are not to be waged, still left with 6*6*6 to wage for next draw. Using Plus 1 through 9 will leave the digit 0 to be played for all positions. I may be wrong in my understanding of the PLUS as a filter tool, clarify.

I haven't tried all the plus numbers. Only 3,5,7,8 and 9

Let start with the Plus 9 conversion table:

In this table you are basically entering the previous draw number except if you have a 'zero' it would be a 9 in the output. For example:

Last night's draw was 219 so for the next draw you would not play 219. This is the only plus number that basically give you the same output except for the 'zero'. If 504 came out then for the next draw you would not play 594 not 504 because 0=9 not 0=0.  As you can see with BigDmike's example for Georgia C3evening draw, none of the output numbers were repeated per position. I haven't done Plus 1,2,4,6 in any of the back test for Georgia but that's really up to BigDmike to check it out and see what results he gets. I'm just trying to show how to do it for each plus number. The back testing is important because you want to know how consistent the results are where the numbers does not show up the next draw. In Georgia's case, it was pretty good based on the previous 20 draws. I'm not really good at math and statistics (I'm no Michael Scofield. Character from Prison Break). This is the best I can do in explaining my thinking.  Hope this helps.

Play to win!

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2015, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

I haven't tried all the plus numbers. Only 3,5,7,8 and 9

Let start with the Plus 9 conversion table:

In this table you are basically entering the previous draw number except if you have a 'zero' it would be a 9 in the output. For example:

Last night's draw was 219 so for the next draw you would not play 219. This is the only plus number that basically give you the same output except for the 'zero'. If 504 came out then for the next draw you would not play 594 not 504 because 0=9 not 0=0.  As you can see with BigDmike's example for Georgia C3evening draw, none of the output numbers were repeated per position. I haven't done Plus 1,2,4,6 in any of the back test for Georgia but that's really up to BigDmike to check it out and see what results he gets. I'm just trying to show how to do it for each plus number. The back testing is important because you want to know how consistent the results are where the numbers does not show up the next draw. In Georgia's case, it was pretty good based on the previous 20 draws. I'm not really good at math and statistics (I'm no Michael Scofield. Character from Prison Break). This is the best I can do in explaining my thinking.  Hope this helps.

One thing that I've notice just now is that there is no number that will give you a zero as a result. In this respect this system is not 100%, it's 'flawed'. However, it's still useful. You just have to have a feel for that zero. If I come up with something that can change this, I will post it.

Play to win!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11116 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2015, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

@BigDMike

You're welcome.

@destinycreation

Wheeling is a very good alternative when your choices are down to 4 or 5 numbers. Especially for a box hit. Very good suggestion by the way.

For today I'm play 481,401,804 straight. Also playing 481, 804 box. I usually don't play box but when a double comes out, a lot of times,  one number repeats in the same position. That 4 might come back in position 2 or 3. A box hit is still nice. I ain't too proud to beg.

Looking at your history from China  it looks if 6,9 will show soon. 

744 sum 15.

069.  Sum 15.

Nine being the mirror of 4.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2015, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

744 sum 15.

069.  Sum 15.

@lakerben

'soon'  like ' Christ is coming soon'. You know how long I have been hearing that? Since I was a kid.

The word 'soon' is one of those words that is so useless. Like when an owner of a small shop put up a sign 'be back soon'. It's too ambiguous. If there is not an approximate time it could mean anything.

A better word would be 'due' in such and such time frame.  For example. It looks as if 6,9 is due in about 2 days, 4 days, etc.

Or 'show' up in such and such time.

'soon' is like 'All States'. Both I find personally not helpful is not picking or picking numbers.

Just sayin'.

No offensive intend. Just my 2 cents.

Play to win!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11116 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2015, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

@lakerben

'soon'  like ' Christ is coming soon'. You know how long I have been hearing that? Since I was a kid.

The word 'soon' is one of those words that is so useless. Like when an owner of a small shop put up a sign 'be back soon'. It's too ambiguous. If there is not an approximate time it could mean anything.

A better word would be 'due' in such and such time frame.  For example. It looks as if 6,9 is due in about 2 days, 4 days, etc.

Or 'show' up in such and such time.

'soon' is like 'All States'. Both I find personally not helpful is not picking or picking numbers.

Just sayin'.

No offensive intend. Just my 2 cents.

No Pity!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2015, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

No Pity!

Funny. ROFLROFLROFL

Play to win!

Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:15 am - IP Logged

I would like an excel program made for the PLUS SYSTEM. I can't program excel so I must ask. Phileight did a different one for me earlier already. If anyone else care to volunteer, here is a sample of how it should look like. Thanks in advance.

One the left is what I would like it to look like. The formula is on the right.

Play to win!

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                    Member #134465
                    October 28, 2012
                    1007 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:33 am - IP Logged

744 sum 15.

069.  Sum 15.

... I couldn't help it.

China 

x17 (?) -  x18 -  x15 - x10

x=6 or 9

2 drawings, 3 max... digit 7 should be next.  If the 6 or 9 don't show in 2 or 3 drawings switch the digit 1 to a digit 7.  Follow the pattern and I bet (pun intended) that number will show up right on time. If they show up together or individually without the right combo...game over. Moving on.

So that's about 5-7 drawings/days to get into VIP.  Slow motion in China.

Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:59 am - IP Logged

... I couldn't help it.

China 

x17 (?) -  x18 -  x15 - x10

x=6 or 9

2 drawings, 3 max... digit 7 should be next.  If the 6 or 9 don't show in 2 or 3 drawings switch the digit 1 to a digit 7.  Follow the pattern and I bet (pun intended) that number will show up right on time. If they show up together or individually without the right combo...game over. Moving on.

So that's about 5-7 drawings/days to get into VIP.  Slow motion in China.

Not for nothing but I hope you guys are wrong for tonight. You saw what my numbers are for tonight, right?

Play to win!

Antarctica
                        Member #134465
                        October 28, 2012
                        1007 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2015, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Not for nothing but I hope you guys are wrong for tonight. You saw what my numbers are for tonight, right?

Sorry I've been focused on Your objective... Your Topic.  You've made that clear and offered how it works.  I contributed what to play.  Didn't know you were concerned about that, so I offered to the community as a compliment what YOU'RE offering... a method to figure out what not to play.  Looked like the birth of something good to me.

But ok...

Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2015, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Sorry I've been focused on Your objective... Your Topic.  You've made that clear and offered how it works.  I contributed what to play.  Didn't know you were concerned about that, so I offered to the community as a compliment what YOU'RE offering... a method to figure out what not to play.  Looked like the birth of something good to me.

But ok...

@BigDMIke

It's okay. Remember yesterday when I told you that I thought x48 was coming out and you said that you were playing 48 in your selection and then I did the Plus numbers calculation and it showed that it wouldn't come out and you were disappointed. That's all I'm saying. This thread is just not about what I want. If you have other insights by all means post them (of course on topic). Ha.Ha.

Every poster wants THEIR number to be drawn, right? I did play 481 str/bx so maybe that will fall tonight. I can only hope.

Play to win!

Antarctica
                            Member #134465
                            October 28, 2012
                            1007 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2015, 2:38 am - IP Logged

@BigDMIke

It's okay. Remember yesterday when I told you that I thought x48 was coming out and you said that you were playing 48 in your selection and then I did the Plus numbers calculation and it showed that it wouldn't come out and you were disappointed. That's all I'm saying. This thread is just not about what I want. If you have other insights by all means post them (of course on topic). Ha.Ha.

Every poster wants THEIR number to be drawn, right? I did play 481 str/bx so maybe that will fall tonight. I can only hope.

What would give you that... Man You're not changing my game, your enhancing my game!

Oh boy No No... I see where this is going.  Might wanna throw that other signature back up.

You win... 142 post to many.

*Blackout*

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2015, 3:08 am - IP Logged

What would give you that... Man You're not changing my game, your enhancing my game!

Oh boy No No... I see where this is going.  Might wanna throw that other signature back up.

You win... 142 post to many.

*Blackout*

@BigDMike

I wasn't insinuating that. I was talking my numbers for China not yours.  I will continue to post and you're welcome to look in and see what you can use.

Play to win!

Page 18 of 19