Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Strategy (What number to avoid for the next draw)

Topic closed. 278 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottoswe.

Page 16 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
Member #90040
April 20, 2010
473 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2015, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

@BigDMike

Thanks for your insights. The development of my strategy is for the NEXT day with minimal funds. An excel program for your idea would make it easier for the layman to want to try it out. When you start to incorporate strings of number with skips , etc. for me anyway it's too complicated.

You play GA right? Have you try the plus system? Which one gave you the most yield?

In addition I would like to keep this thread on topic. The discussion I wanted to develop was:

What numbers will be drawn the NEXT day per position?

The methodology in which we can achieve elimination of numbers for the NEXT draw?

If you go off this then this thread changes and looses focus. I'm not trying to be rude but it's so easy to start discussing something other than was the thread was initially intended for.

I really do appreciate great minds coming together.  Thanks.

For tonight. I'm playing just 2 numbers.

844 and 804 (str.)

jackpotismine

BigDMike and others are doing their best for your crazy idea of hitting straight with a couple of combinations..

BigDMike just showed something very interesting for all of us but not for you.

For that reason I'm rating your thread with one star.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2015, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

jackpotismine

BigDMike and others are doing their best for your crazy idea of hitting straight with a couple of combinations..

BigDMike just showed something very interesting for all of us but not for you.

For that reason I'm rating your thread with one star.

@mmx1

This will be my only response on this to you. I put no importance on how people rate this thread. If I was a restaurant or a business then I would care because I want to make my customers happy to get more customers yielding more business. I am keenly aware what BigDMIke and others are doing but I must insist that things be kept on topic. which in case you didn't know is:

"What number to avoid for the next draw"

So as you can read I presume, it say "to avoid" " "next". Not "in a few days". Every member of this great site can start their own thread about anything as long as it has to do with the lottery. Just because I say "keep on topic" doesn't mean I don't respect or appreciate other points of view. If what I say hurts your feelings then go see a psychiatrist Find out why you hurt.  I'm not a "new member". I've seen many good threads intentionally or unintentionally via off track like a freight train and the thread become for a lack of a better word 'useless'. There are hundreds of thread on Lotterypost. All I ask is:

STAY ON TOPIC!  DON"T HIJACK MY THREAD!

I hope I've made myself clear. Have a great day! Smiley

Play to win!

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
      Member #90040
      April 20, 2010
      473 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2015, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

@mmx1

This will be my only response on this to you. I put no importance on how people rate this thread. If I was a restaurant or a business then I would care because I want to make my customers happy to get more customers yielding more business. I am keenly aware what BigDMIke and others are doing but I must insist that things be kept on topic. which in case you didn't know is:

"What number to avoid for the next draw"

So as you can read I presume, it say "to avoid" " "next". Not "in a few days". Every member of this great site can start their own thread about anything as long as it has to do with the lottery. Just because I say "keep on topic" doesn't mean I don't respect or appreciate other points of view. If what I say hurts your feelings then go see a psychiatrist Find out why you hurt.  I'm not a "new member". I've seen many good threads intentionally or unintentionally via off track like a freight train and the thread become for a lack of a better word 'useless'. There are hundreds of thread on Lotterypost. All I ask is:

STAY ON TOPIC!  DON"T HIJACK MY THREAD!

I hope I've made myself clear. Have a great day! Smiley

I haven't seen so rude member at LotteryPost so far.

Just wondering how all these guys have been so patient with you so far.

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
        Member #134465
        October 28, 2012
        1024 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2015, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Wait until China is ready, I'm patient. Do you have this in Excel or just pen & paper.

No, I don't really use anything.  I just look and fill out the slip (5 min max).  I've been doing it for years, so It's just how I play C3.  I just wish I could get it to work better in the C4. 

I'll come back to China, just give it a couple more drawings.  When there's one drawing it takes a little more patience. 

Thanks CARBOB, I'll send you Pmail.

Antarctica
          Member #134465
          October 28, 2012
          1024 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2015, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

@BigDMike

Thanks for your insights. The development of my strategy is for the NEXT day with minimal funds. An excel program for your idea would make it easier for the layman to want to try it out. When you start to incorporate strings of number with skips , etc. for me anyway it's too complicated.

You play GA right? Have you try the plus system? Which one gave you the most yield?

In addition I would like to keep this thread on topic. The discussion I wanted to develop was:

What numbers will be drawn the NEXT day per position?

The methodology in which we can achieve elimination of numbers for the NEXT draw?

If you go off this then this thread changes and looses focus. I'm not trying to be rude but it's so easy to start discussing something other than was the thread was initially intended for.

I really do appreciate great minds coming together.  Thanks.

For tonight. I'm playing just 2 numbers.

844 and 804 (str.)

Fair enough... I can respect that.

I'm really still trying to figure out how to work with the "Plus System".  I'll shoot ya a PM and let you know my progress over the next few days. 

Thanks for opening this thread... I like.

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2015, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I haven't seen so rude member at LotteryPost so far.

Just wondering how all these guys have been so patient with you so far.

@mmx1

Actually I've always been polite so far. Maybe your definition of 'polite' is different from mine. I guess to each it's own.

Anyho... Back to the topic of the thread.

Georgia's evening draw was 580 the night before was 711 (Hey, how about that.Even 711 came out for you CARBOB) Maybe China and Georgia have similar numbers.

This is the chart to show what NOT to play for tonight:

Just a reminder that you don't have to follow everything here, just what your intuition and feelings are.

enter1 st pos2nd pos3rd pos
            last draw580458
            last draw alt580844
            previous draw711711
            previous high585585
            previous low011011

Usually 4 love 8 and 8 loves 4. I would look for a 4 to drop tonight in position 2. Perhaps x48. Even thought the 'last draw alt' is saying you shouldn't. Everything is say it's okay. If you also do a plus chart. It might give you more clues what to avoid. We shall see.

Play to win!

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2015, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Fair enough... I can respect that.

I'm really still trying to figure out how to work with the "Plus System".  I'll shoot ya a PM and let you know my progress over the next few days. 

Thanks for opening this thread... I like.

@BigDMIke

You're welcome. You know for a minute I didn't know what 'C3' was until you added 'C4' in your sentence and then it hit me that you're talking about Pick3 and Pick4 . How dumb am I? Geez!  response: Pretty dumb I say! Ha.ha.

I thought that the 'Plus Sytem' was easy to understand. I'll post some example that will make it easier later on. Thanks again. I'll do it for Georgia's Evening draws using the last 20 draws a little later on. Thanks again!

Play to win!

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2015, 12:28 am - IP Logged

@BigDMike

Okay here you go. Keep in mind that I only did one. This is ONLY FOR GEORGIA EVENING DRAWS. I did the Plus 5. You can try each one to see if you can use more than one Plus system number to weed out what you want not to play tomorrow. Yesterday I did the 3,5 and 7 with excellent results. The more Plus numbers that works the more you can eliminate whatnot to play in the next draw. According to the results for the Plus 5, you should not play 1 in the 1st. pos. 4 in the 2nd. pos. and 5 in the 3rd. pos.  If you still don't understand this then let me know. I will try to explain it even simpler. Thanks for looking.

Play to win!

Antarctica
                  Member #134465
                  October 28, 2012
                  1024 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2015, 12:32 am - IP Logged

@BigDMIke

You're welcome. You know for a minute I didn't know what 'C3' was until you added 'C4' in your sentence and then it hit me that you're talking about Pick3 and Pick4 . How dumb am I? Geez!  response: Pretty dumb I say! Ha.ha.

I thought that the 'Plus Sytem' was easy to understand. I'll post some example that will make it easier later on. Thanks again. I'll do it for Georgia's Evening draws using the last 20 draws a little later on. Thanks again!

Yep it's called Cash 3 (C3), Cash 4 (C4), or Money Pit (MP) here in Georgia. 

"I thought that the 'Plus System' was easy to understand." 

It probably is...It's just me.  I'm still paying attention though.  I've been playing this game for years, but was taught simplicity.  The guy that taught me told me to ignore stats, odd, position of the moon, birthdays etc. and focus on probability and bankroll. So after seeing his tickets...that's what I've done over the years.   Never had a notebook, used programs, or anything close.  It's always been the back of my junk mail type of "workout" if that.  So basically, it's like teaching an adult how to ride a bike.  It seems unbelievable but it's true.  I just learned a lot of the terminology when I joined LP.  I didn't know WHAT THE HECK people were talking about...that's funny thinking back. 

Hey wait a minute... What was the topic?!

Have a good day/eve

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2015, 12:35 am - IP Logged

I just notice I said before to play the 4 in the 2nd. position and the Plus 5 system is telling me NO. Ha..Ha. Disregard my earlier advise about play X48 for Georgia.Chair

Play to win!

Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2015, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Yep it's called Cash 3 (C3), Cash 4 (C4), or Money Pit (MP) here in Georgia. 

"I thought that the 'Plus System' was easy to understand." 

It probably is...It's just me.  I'm still paying attention though.  I've been playing this game for years, but was taught simplicity.  The guy that taught me told me to ignore stats, odd, position of the moon, birthdays etc. and focus on probability and bankroll. So after seeing his tickets...that's what I've done over the years.   Never had a notebook, used programs, or anything close.  It's always been the back of my junk mail type of "workout" if that.  So basically, it's like teaching an adult how to ride a bike.  It seems unbelievable but it's true.  I just learned a lot of the terminology when I joined LP.  I didn't know WHAT THE HECK people were talking about...that's funny thinking back. 

Hey wait a minute... What was the topic?!

Have a good day/eve

@BigDmike

Ha.Ha. I hear ya! I get a brainache when people start talking about sums, roots, deviations, and what's due and not due, etc. etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,

I too believe in simplicity. Some of the most lasting things are very, very simple.  Heck, the best songs only contain 3-4 chords. Simple but sweet is what I say.

You gotta have a sense of humor with these things.  Keep on truckin' brother. ROFL

Play to win!

Antarctica
                        Member #134465
                        October 28, 2012
                        1024 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2015, 12:43 am - IP Logged

I just notice I said before to play the 4 in the 2nd. position and the Plus 5 system is telling me NO. Ha..Ha. Disregard my earlier advise about play X48 for Georgia.Chair

Really?  I started playing 384 and 548 today.  I was giving it 3 drawings and moving to the C4 till Thurs Eve.  When you said THAT I ran to the mirror...smiled, then ran to the calendar and circled it.

Alright, Let's see what It comes out with.

Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2015, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Really?  I started playing 384 and 548 today.  I was giving it 3 drawings and moving to the C4 till Thurs Eve.  When you said THAT I ran to the mirror...smiled, then ran to the calendar and circled it.

Alright, Let's see what It comes out with.

@BigDMike

I back tested it for 20 previous draws and it was 100% when it came to the 1st pos. and 2nd. pos. Today could be the day it's wrong.Ha..Ha. That's why you have to back test each Plus number to see which is best. Not for nothing but Plus 5 did pretty darn well.  We shall see tonight. Good Luck!

Play to win!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5896 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2015, 6:47 am - IP Logged

These are straights, filter for the 6-digit string 012679 to break.

Tier 2
                            334(433) 345(435) 348(834) 434(443) 448(844)

Tier 1
                            445 533 535 545 833 835 838 845 848

I would only play 1 double 445

835 845 345 435 348 834

The formula I sent you has to be entered Ctrl-Alt-Enter,

835 845 345 435 348 834

I will stick with these.

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2015, 7:07 am - IP Logged

835 845 345 435 348 834

I will stick with these.

@CARBOB

Can you believe that the 711 came to your Georgia lottery? WOW! It came after mine. Let's see what falls tonight.

Play to win!

Page 16 of 19