Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Strategy (What number to avoid for the next draw)

Topic closed. 278 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottoswe.

Page 17 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5893 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2015, 7:23 am - IP Logged

@CARBOB

Can you believe that the 711 came to your Georgia lottery? WOW! It came after mine. Let's see what falls tonight.

If you check you will see that Fl follows Ga, sometimes.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2015, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Tonight number was 744.

I had 844 Bang Head

Play to win!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5893 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2015, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Tonight number was 744.

I had 844 Bang Head

At least we were right about P2 being a 4.

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:07 am - IP Logged

This is  the calculations I have to work with using the PLUS SYSTEM number 5,7,8:

1st. pos. numbers not to play 3,5,6

2nd. pos. numbers not to play 9,2,3

3rd. pos. numbers not to play 9,2,3

This is the other system:

Comparing both we have both saying that digit 2 will not fall in the 2nd. pos.

Play to win!

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:10 am - IP Logged

At least we were right about P2 being a 4.

@CARBOB

Yes and it was also aneven number. Wasn't expecting a double tonight. Doubles usually shows 5-6 days but this year starting Jan. it's be falling like crazy. Maybe they changed the balls to new ones.

Play to win!

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Tomorrow I'm going with these 2 numbers:

The 41 box pair is out 49 days.

The 48 box pair is out 110 days (way overdue)

Play to win!

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
              Member #134465
              October 28, 2012
              1003 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2015, 10:48 am - IP Logged

@BigDMike

Okay here you go. Keep in mind that I only did one. This is ONLY FOR GEORGIA EVENING DRAWS. I did the Plus 5. You can try each one to see if you can use more than one Plus system number to weed out what you want not to play tomorrow. Yesterday I did the 3,5 and 7 with excellent results. The more Plus numbers that works the more you can eliminate whatnot to play in the next draw. According to the results for the Plus 5, you should not play 1 in the 1st. pos. 4 in the 2nd. pos. and 5 in the 3rd. pos.  If you still don't understand this then let me know. I will try to explain it even simpler. Thanks for looking.

Ok great.  So here's what's going on in GA

Consecutive pairs x12 x15 x17 x39 x30 x37   1s and 3s

Mid pairs x68 x63 x67  6s

Eve pairs x 36 x35 x30 x37 x71 x70 x73  3s and 7s

Now, that looks like a lot of pairs for those that don't understand WHEN to play them.  All of them are not winners and will turn to dust in a few drawings. How they change obviously depends on the drawing.  Remember... the mid/eve like to go to the other drawing first sometimes (more>less).  Key digit in the 2nd or 3rd position.

"According to the results for the Plus 5, you should not play 1 in the 1st. pos. 4 in the 2nd. pos. and 5 in the 3rd. pos."

Taking this into account, the only real issue is what number is left in the 1st position (for the most part).  The 2nd and 3rd are going to be played both ways straight and that key digit has to be one of them.  THAT'S where I'm trying to catch up with you on your system.  When I miss it's typically the first digit.  How can you use it to narrow down that first digit to a VERY high probability?  That would also help solve that "one off scenario" simply because we should be spot on most of the time with the pairs.

x would only represent 3 digits at the most.  Like today's Mid I'd be all over the 3s and probably the 7s.  6s have to come in the Eve first.  If it does during the Mid, then I'll STILL put $ on it tonight.  Help me win the biggest C3 payout in GA history brother!

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2015, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Which drawing would you like me to focus on? You have to pick day or evening not both. I' ll do the evening draw. I already did the Plus 5 and I said the results was pretty good. Tomorrow I will do Plus 7 and Plus 9 and  see what the results are. It's late over here. It's already midnight. Take care!

Play to win!

Antarctica
                  Member #134465
                  October 28, 2012
                  1003 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2015, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Which drawing would you like me to focus on? You have to pick day or evening not both. I' ll do the evening draw. I already did the Plus 5 and I said the results was pretty good. Tomorrow I will do Plus 7 and Plus 9 and  see what the results are. It's late over here. It's already midnight. Take care!

I'm not really concerned about the drawing, I've got that.  What I'm trying to figure out, is how can you eliminate SEVERAL digits in a position using your method.  Not playing a particular digit in a position is good, but if you could tell me 7 digits not to play in a position or two, then THAT's nice!  Because if you only have a small group of digits in a pool, then there's only a certain number of ways it can draw.  That's if there is a high probability of your system producing what's not going to draw.  Keep in mind that you still need to know what will draw to win.  Couldn't we guess 1 digit NOT to put in a position?  That's pretty much what I've done, but I want to stop wasting money to get to the wins.

Don't take this as a negative respond... we're brainstorming right?  I just know how sensitive some LP'ers are.

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    1704 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm not really concerned about the drawing, I've got that.  What I'm trying to figure out, is how can you eliminate SEVERAL digits in a position using your method.  Not playing a particular digit in a position is good, but if you could tell me 7 digits not to play in a position or two, then THAT's nice!  Because if you only have a small group of digits in a pool, then there's only a certain number of ways it can draw.  That's if there is a high probability of your system producing what's not going to draw.  Keep in mind that you still need to know what will draw to win.  Couldn't we guess 1 digit NOT to put in a position?  That's pretty much what I've done, but I want to stop wasting money to get to the wins.

Don't take this as a negative respond... we're brainstorming right?  I just know how sensitive some LP'ers are.

"Keep in mind that you still need to know what will draw to win."

If you know what NOT to play in certain positions, by Process of Elimination, you can Wheel the remaining Digits by position.

Antarctica
                      Member #134465
                      October 28, 2012
                      1003 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Ok great.  So here's what's going on in GA

Consecutive pairs x12 x15 x17 x39 x30 x37   1s and 3s

Mid pairs x68 x63 x67  6s

Now, that looks like a lot of pairs for those that don't understand WHEN to play them.  All of them are not winners and will turn to dust in a few drawings. How they change obviously depends on the drawing.  Remember... the mid/eve like to go to the other drawing first sometimes (more>less).  Key digit in the 2nd or 3rd position.

"According to the results for the Plus 5, you should not play 1 in the 1st. pos. 4 in the 2nd. pos. and 5 in the 3rd. pos."

Taking this into account, the only real issue is what number is left in the 1st position (for the most part).  The 2nd and 3rd are going to be played both ways straight and that key digit has to be one of them.  THAT'S where I'm trying to catch up with you on your system.  When I miss it's typically the first digit.  How can you use it to narrow down that first digit to a VERY high probability?  That would also help solve that "one off scenario" simply because we should be spot on most of the time with the pairs.

x would only represent 3 digits at the most.  Like today's Mid I'd be all over the 3s and probably the 7s.  6s have to come in the Eve first.  If it does during the Mid, then I'll STILL put $ on it tonight.  Help me win the biggest C3 payout in GA history brother!

@ destinycreation 

Wheeling is pretty much the basics isn't it?  I'm trying to move beyond that.  That's creating MORE combos. You are correct, but that is counterproductive to what I'm trying to do with the OP's method.   Appreciated though...

1/30 EVE 635 - 1/31 EVE 330 - 2/1 EVE 073 - 2/2 EVE SKIP (on the radar) - 2/4 EVE 352

So, I played all of these with x being 2 or 4 (even #s). Money gets spent, but it doesn't matter if there's a high probability of winning with a profit.  Today was a box win (digit 3 in position 1), but it's still adding to the pot for the week. 

That's the last example... 7's should be next tomorrow.  If you don't understand what pairs then PM.

@ jackpotismine

You were correct with the Plus 5.  Let me know if it CAN produce multiple NONE playable numbers in the position(s).  Maybe it can and I'm missing it...highly possible.

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3919 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Yep it's called Cash 3 (C3), Cash 4 (C4), or Money Pit (MP) here in Georgia. 

"I thought that the 'Plus System' was easy to understand." 

It probably is...It's just me.  I'm still paying attention though.  I've been playing this game for years, but was taught simplicity.  The guy that taught me told me to ignore stats, odd, position of the moon, birthdays etc. and focus on probability and bankroll. So after seeing his tickets...that's what I've done over the years.   Never had a notebook, used programs, or anything close.  It's always been the back of my junk mail type of "workout" if that.  So basically, it's like teaching an adult how to ride a bike.  It seems unbelievable but it's true.  I just learned a lot of the terminology when I joined LP.  I didn't know WHAT THE HECK people were talking about...that's funny thinking back. 

Hey wait a minute... What was the topic?!

Have a good day/eve

The guy that taught me told me to ignore stats, odd, position of the moon, birthdays etc. and focus on probability and bankroll.

That's the best advice to avoid headache and frustration. Some love to quote stats as facts, when probability is a measure of uncertainty.  Stats are inferential  and descriptive and are susceptible  to sampling errors or biases. Keep things simple and control what you understand, this will enhance your intuition.

Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

@BigDMike

I hear ya! I know exactly what you want. You already have an idea of what numbers you are going to play. It's your world. You have a feel for the game because you play it and track it your way and probably play it everyday. That's what I've been trying to tell these naysayers. I'm not posting this thread to pick numbers for you. I'm posting this thread so you can use a strategy that will HELP you. I am doing is trying to help. That's all.  Anyway, Plus 5 did well in picking the NOT to play number .

Here are the results for Plus3, Plus 7 and Plus 8.  Back tested for 20 previous draws. It did pretty good. I think. Check it out.

Pick and Choose which Plus number you want. You can pick just 1 or 2 or 3 or all.

Note that Plus 9 is just the previous number drawn except for digit 0 which is converted to 9

Play to win!

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2015, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

@BigDMike

I hear ya! I know exactly what you want. You already have an idea of what numbers you are going to play. It's your world. You have a feel for the game because you play it and track it your way and probably play it everyday. That's what I've been trying to tell these naysayers. I'm not posting this thread to pick numbers for you. I'm posting this thread so you can use a strategy that will HELP you. I am doing is trying to help. That's all.  Anyway, Plus 5 did well in picking the NOT to play number .

Here are the results for Plus3, Plus 7 and Plus 8.  Back tested for 20 previous draws. It did pretty good. I think. Check it out.

Pick and Choose which Plus number you want. You can pick just 1 or 2 or 3 or all.

Note that Plus 9 is just the previous number drawn except for digit 0 which is converted to 9

@BigDmike

Even though the results were not 100% (It can't be, that's impossible in gambling) it is good enough to take a chance

and not play  numbers. You can pick ALL the position results or just concentrate on one. You mentioned about Position 1.

Numbers NOT to play for the next Georgia C3 evening

Position 1 (based on plus numbers 7,8,3 results)

Position 2 (based on plus numbers 7,8,3 results)

Position 3 (based on plus numbers 7,8,3 results)

You can also add Plus 5 too which would mean:

Position 1

Position 2

Position

Good Luck!

Play to win!

Antarctica
                              Member #134465
                              October 28, 2012
                              1003 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2015, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

@BigDMike

That's it... positive contribution to the bigger picture of the game! I can use this and some other ideas that came to the table...thanks again.

Page 17 of 19