Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am on a losing streak

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 2 years ago by shyguitar.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
WA
United States
Member #122238
January 27, 2012
179 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2015, 10:55 am - IP Logged

You will hit it one day, keep on playing :))

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

United States
    Member #122468
    February 1, 2012
    530 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I was never a big lottery player and in some ways i am still not. For most of my life when i turned 18 i only played on and off for a few years. I might play a couple times this year or that year but that was in the 80's and i did not think too much of playing the lottery. In the 90's it was the same thing a little here and there. I did one pool in the late 90's. In the early 2000's i started to play lil more than usual and started a big pool at my job in a bank in PA. That lasted for about a year and a half. We never won anything significant. Then i stopped playing for a long stretch of time and didn't pick up til last spring. So now i am playing a bit more than usual and losing all the time but sometimes getting back maybe 20 something dollars. So i still dream of hitting that big one one day LOL I play scratchers every now and then. Haven't had that much luck with them yet Thumbs Up

Hi Taurus$,

It seems like you have had different periods of your life where you played the lottery. It seems you can relate to myself about losing or only getting 20 dollars or so. Scratchers are can be more addicting than the draw games, that's why I am treading lightly with my reinsertion of scratchers in my lottery play. I still believe in a budget that way one can still be in the game but not feel as bad about the losses. It has been a tough few months with my losses but I need to remember that the lottery is the hardest way to hope to be financially set for life, that's why I have known for years that I will be working till I die. It is still nice to have daydreams of a miracle win. Good luck to you.

United States
      Member #122468
      February 1, 2012
      530 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:21 am - IP Logged

What state you play in?

I live in Taxachusetts (mean Massachusetts,lol).