Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Banned Members

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 2 years ago by addai1516.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Are the majority of banned members male or female?

MALE [ 28 ]  [60.87%]
FEMALE [ 2 ]  [4.35%]
EQUAL [ 1 ]  [2.17%]
I DON'T KNOW [ 15 ]  [32.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 46 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
Texas Panhandle
United States
Member #136843
December 20, 2012
1276 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:15 am - IP Logged

ok.  So it seems from what I have seen -

a.  you have to be overtly objectionable to get banned or

b.  offend someone who is quite literate in explaining why they are offended. 

Obviously being stupid/uninformed or not as bright as most of the members, doesn't get you banned - cuz I'm still here.

ROFL  My favorite post - of at least this month -  in here! Very clever!

I love self-deprecating humor -  tells me that they're not nearly as untalented or stupid as they're making themselves out to be.

California
    United States
    Member #141204
    April 7, 2013
    280 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2015, 2:00 am - IP Logged

That is all in fine calling someone out for that.  However this is where you took it too far.   http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/282649

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. You're a sensitive one aren't you? Green laugh

I didn't go too far, anyone who reads that entire threat can see you had it coming.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
      JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
      Member #141034
      April 2, 2013
      1408 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2015, 11:01 am - IP Logged

They are a few notable males threatened by educated women as well. I have seen women with obvious expertise in financial matters, etc. offer advice and some males seems to be very threatened. I have even been (bizarrely) called a "fake" artist and when I pointed to a major art reference site to support what I said, I "did not know what I was talking about."  lol I can only imagine the relationship these few men have with women in their lives. Most of the ladies do not spend their lives posting dancing icons all day long.

Really? You allow internet forum chit-chats to get on your last nerve? Why would you do that?.  Keep in mind that some of those comments, were not made with malice aforethought.

We sometimes forget that what's good for the goose is also good for the gander. Just for the heck of it Bananalol Bananalol.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #104962
        January 23, 2011
        1075 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2015, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. You're a sensitive one aren't you? Green laugh

I didn't go too far, anyone who reads that entire threat can see you had it coming.

I tried to explain my reasons many times in that topic,  you and your pals decided to make things personal,  thus the very reason why I asked.  Oddly enough no one knew the difference between asking and telling in the the suggestion area ( Keep in mind it was a SUGGESTION AREA! A place to suggest things. ).  Yet I get hell for bringing up certain stuff here.

Trump 2016!

California
          United States
          Member #141204
          April 7, 2013
          280 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2015, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I tried to explain my reasons many times in that topic,  you and your pals decided to make things personal,  thus the very reason why I asked.  Oddly enough no one knew the difference between asking and telling in the the suggestion area ( Keep in mind it was a SUGGESTION AREA! A place to suggest things. ).  Yet I get hell for bringing up certain stuff here.

Yes. That was the suggestion area. You are free to make suggestions in the suggestion area. That's why I made a suggestion to you on where you can take your suggestion.LOL

As far as "bringing certain things up", you make unsubstantiated claims about MUSL rigging the lottery for California. If you make a claim like that you have to expect people to call you out on it. We want to see you provide evidence of MUSL rigging games for California.

It's the spreading of crazy conspiracy theories like yours that discourage the casual lottery players from playing Powerball and because of less people playing, the jackpots do not roll over as high as before.

I don't claim MUSL is perfect but they have a rep from an independent auditing firm at each and everyone of the Powerball drawings in order to help protect the integrity of the game.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #104962
            January 23, 2011
            1075 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes. That was the suggestion area. You are free to make suggestions in the suggestion area. That's why I made a suggestion to you on where you can take your suggestion.LOL

As far as "bringing certain things up", you make unsubstantiated claims about MUSL rigging the lottery for California. If you make a claim like that you have to expect people to call you out on it. We want to see you provide evidence of MUSL rigging games for California.

It's the spreading of crazy conspiracy theories like yours that discourage the casual lottery players from playing Powerball and because of less people playing, the jackpots do not roll over as high as before.

I don't claim MUSL is perfect but they have a rep from an independent auditing firm at each and everyone of the Powerball drawings in order to help protect the integrity of the game.

No!  People winning in the same states all the time discourage casual lottery players from playing.  When the same place wins again and again,  it isn't a conspiracy theory.  People that pass it off as a conspiracy theory are just scared little liberals,  stuck in their idealistic world that they will win eventually if enough money is thrown at it....LOLLOLLOL

Trump 2016!

California
              United States
              Member #141204
              April 7, 2013
              280 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2015, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

No!  People winning in the same states all the time discourage casual lottery players from playing.  When the same place wins again and again,  it isn't a conspiracy theory.  People that pass it off as a conspiracy theory are just scared little liberals,  stuck in their idealistic world that they will win eventually if enough money is thrown at it....LOLLOLLOL

Nice try at changing the subject. This is not even a liberal vs conservative issue.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4791 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2015, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Male or Female and whyWhat?

Great original thread Nikkicute. Kind of like the question of quick pics vs choosing your own numbers. More people play quick picks so more winners there. If LP has more guys, then more to be banned. But I do think males get arrested for more aggressive behavior in society but the ladies are catching up somewhat. Those high school videos where some girls beat up another girl amaze me.

Thanks also for the professionalism of certain LP guys who took the post as a non gender-based question and gave it an honest analysis. I give credit where credit is due.

J'aime La France.

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                  Member #142777
                  May 18, 2013
                  263 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2015, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Really? You allow internet forum chit-chats to get on your last nerve? Why would you do that?.  Keep in mind that some of those comments, were not made with malice aforethought.

We sometimes forget that what's good for the goose is also good for the gander. Just for the heck of it Bananalol Bananalol.

The sauce put to that goose turned it bitter along time ago!  BananalolBananalol

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4791 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2015, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

LOL I see the obsession continues. Kind of sad really.

J'aime La France.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                      Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4108 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2015, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Banned Members are Banned for a reason. l have yet to see or read of members who have been Banned and remarked " Really, but that person was loved by all here"..l know that l lit a  for Ronnie who hailed from Arizona. Now there was a person who was chomping at the bit to be launched into Outer Space.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                        Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                        United States
                        Member #93153
                        June 23, 2010
                        4087 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2015, 1:14 am - IP Logged

some banned  members deserve second chances because their smart contributions outweighs their naughty lol

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness >