Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to avoid filter mistakes/repeats

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Lildarryl.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Warren, MI
United States
Member #160169
October 20, 2014
59 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2015, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes you might want to use all draws for stats and sometimes you might want to separate them and only use Singles if you want to predict for Singles and Doubles if you want to predict for Doubles and the same for Triples, for example:

The Incredible Happens Some-Times As Seen here:

Wed, Feb 04, 2015    3-9-4 OOE-LHL
Tue, Feb 03, 2015    3-7-0 OOE-LHL

Sat, Jan 31, 2015    2-4-8 EEE-LLH
Fri, Jan 30, 2015    4-0-8 EEE-LLH

In that case more extreme filter techniques can be tried even without compound filters, but also with them.

Using the L.P. search function look-up "Filters Tricks", my very own ways of defeating Filters Patterns Failures, such can be developed for many types of Filters Patterns Failures, imagination is needed, I (Fernando) got very tired of not getting the winning number due to so many filters patterns failures happening so often, but even with the best "Filters Tricks" there is only so much that can be done, but filtration does work better.
The lottery outfits and the so called random are tricky, but a person can be even trickier than them, for every failure measure, a person can develop counter-measures, won't neutralize all the failures, but there will be fewer of them.
I won't go over Fernando's "Filters Tricks" here, but I wrote about some of them before.
------------

8 X 8 = 64 Straight Compound Filters Patterns:

Michigan (MI) Daily 3 Midday

Thu, Feb 12, 2015    3-8-5 OEO-LHH
Wed, Feb 11, 2015    1-8-0 OEE-LHL
Tue, Feb 10, 2015    2-1-8 EOE-LLH
Mon, Feb 09, 2015    2-3-0 EOE-LLL
Sun, Feb 08, 2015    3-8-1 OEO-LHL
Sat, Feb 07, 2015    3-0-8 OEE-LLH
Fri, Feb 06, 2015    5-9-6 OOE-HHH
Thu, Feb 05, 2015    4-0-6 EEE-LLH
Wed, Feb 04, 2015    3-9-4 OOE-LHL
Tue, Feb 03, 2015    3-7-0 OOE-LHL
Mon, Feb 02, 2015    5-2-1 OEO-HLL
Sun, Feb 01, 2015    8-1-5 EOO-HLH
Sat, Jan 31, 2015    2-4-8 EEE-LLH
Fri, Jan 30, 2015    4-0-8 EEE-LLH
Thu, Jan 29, 2015    3-6-5 OEO-LHH

Tue, Jan 27, 2015    5-8-7 HHH-OEO

Sun, Jan 25, 2015    3-8-7 OEO-LHH

Fri, Jan 23, 2015    4-0-6 EEE-LLH
Thu, Jan 22, 2015    6-4-3 EEO-HLL
Wed, Jan 21, 2015    7-3-1 OOO-HLL
Tue, Jan 20, 2015    2-1-8 EOE-LLH
Mon, Jan 19, 2015    4-9-6 EOE-LHH
Sun, Jan 18, 2015    4-7-2 EOE-LHL

Fri, Jan 16, 2015    3-2-6 OEE-LLH

I see, I looked up the filter tricks and wow those will be added on my sheet of paper for tracking filters that are not covered in the Number Combination Slasher 3. I'm not even sure if I can create a template on NCS 3 that will exclude compound filters that I do not want.. though the program is very flexible I'm probably just missing it.  Is it possible to use compound filter tricks? Like the mirror of HLL = LLH and EOO = OOE so remove any combos with compound filter: LLH-OOE. Would this be too risky as it just is a filter trick and not really excluding the actual filter pattern? Thank you for giving me many ideas.

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1076 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2015, 1:07 am - IP Logged

I see, I looked up the filter tricks and wow those will be added on my sheet of paper for tracking filters that are not covered in the Number Combination Slasher 3. I'm not even sure if I can create a template on NCS 3 that will exclude compound filters that I do not want.. though the program is very flexible I'm probably just missing it.  Is it possible to use compound filter tricks? Like the mirror of HLL = LLH and EOO = OOE so remove any combos with compound filter: LLH-OOE. Would this be too risky as it just is a filter trick and not really excluding the actual filter pattern? Thank you for giving me many ideas.

As good as "THAT" software is and it is good, maybe it can't handle my "Filters Tricks", I mean that you can use them "LIVE" as with any other filtered wheeler, but not in an Automated Way using Filters-Templates (Lay-Outs) and I am talking about Regular Filters, cause I don't think that you can use any kind of "Compound Filters" in any way whatsoever with that software.

But maybe only "Mike" himself knows for sure, a very long time ago I took a look at that program and back then I knew a few things about how to use some of it, but whatever I knew back then, I no longer know, I have forgotten, you would have to go to that other place and ask Mike or somebody else.

--------------------

As to my Filter Tricks when I posted about them I think that I posted examples for at least some of the tricks, if asking about any of them you would need to post the particular Trick, Fully so that I can know what you are asking about, cause as it is, I don't quite understand what it is that you want to know about.

You can always copy the Filter Trick in Full from my old post or posts and paste it here somewhere on this or on some other thread and ask me a question or questions about it.

---------------

You probably can't remove combos that are in Compound Filters as that software can't filter neither IN nor OUT Compound Filters, but maybe only Mike knows for sure, if Mike says YES, ask him for some examples on how to do that with that software.

So Compound Filters Tricks might not be possible, unless Mike says that they are possible, if they are, then ask him for particular examples on how to use them with his software.

As to risk, well first wait and see if they can be used with his software and how and if they can be used then ask me about the risk again.

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1076 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2015, 8:49 am - IP Logged

The Even-Odd+Low-High Compound Filter

Has 8X8=64 Patterns so filtering out just 1 pattern won't filter out very many pick 3 numbers, you would need to filter out 8 of the 64 patterns just to filter out as many pick 3 numbers as or example filtering out:

EEE by itself or

Filtering:

LLL by itself

So Filtering 8 or more of those 64 patterns is risky and might produce a Filters Failure.

Those patterns might be best maybe not for Filtering Out but for you to study and see which o them might show-up soon and then play them (Filter Them In).

---------

For filtration (Filtering them Out) maybe just use the regular Even-Odd and the Low-High and also other "Simple" filters instead of using any compound filters, unless you are very good at filtering out compound filters.

Since you are still learning, just for now forget all about using compound filters, until you first master regular or simple filters.

I have no time right now, but maybe some evening or night soon or any-time on the weekend I will show you some samples of filtration and also of filters tricks.

I should not do it and didn't want to do it, not anymore after already making so many thousands of posts on filters as "LANTERN", but I will still do make some few examples for you an everybody else to see.

So much for trying to hide such things from the Lottery Outfits and Protect Users Of Filtration, but what the hell, after all I am not playing any lottery games myself nor making any predictions, after no predicting for so long I don't think that I can do it again, not without first trying again for weeks or months til I get the "Touch" again and I am tired of that from old, so I won't.

So I will show some examples, but they will only be examples and not predictions.

backwoods ga
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1890 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2015, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

All things don't need to be posted over this World Wide Web. 

Sorta like nfl nba teams posting their play books online for all of their opponents to see.

Warren, MI
          United States
          Member #160169
          October 20, 2014
          59 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2015, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I don't think the program can do compound filters so I will just leave them alone for now and use regular filters until I get the hang of them. This is the post I'm reffering to:

When you have such as these:

6-4-5 You can try as filters whichever of these seems to work best depending on what past stats show.

Original = 645 = HLH = 1 2 3 positions.

Filters tricks give:

MIrror = HLH = HLH maybe no good in this particular case as the Mirror pattern LHL is the same as the Original pattern, but it all depends on what the patterns of past draws show, it might work.

Original = HLH

Opposite = LHL

Make 1 2 3 to 213 = HLH to LHH

Make 123 to 132 = HLH to HHL

Make 123 to 321 = HLH to HLH

--------

----------

645 = EEO "Original" = 1 2 3

Mirror OEE

Opposite OOE

MIrror + Opposite =  EOO

123 to 132 = EEO to EOE

Etc.

-----------------

645 = HLM Original Pattern

Mirror MLH

Opposite LHM

Mirror + Opposite MHL

Etc.

How do I know when to use these filter tricks. Say there was two draws in a row that had LLH (02/16 mid and 02/16 eve for MI) and I want to filter out LLH for 02/17 mid since I am using combined draws (mid and eve) for this high/low filter. But, if I had used the mirror of LLH (HLL) I would have lost because 623 fell on 02/17 mid. How would I have known to use opposite filter (instead of mirror) giving me HHL (and still keeping my winning number 623). The safest way in my opinion is to just not play LLH since it already played two times in a row. 623 is HLL so I would have passed with LLH filter. I'm not sure how to use the filter tricks so any examples you post is very highly appreciated since I'm still getting the hang of this. Thank you for all the help.

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2015, 12:13 am - IP Logged

All things don't need to be posted over this World Wide Web. 

Sorta like nfl nba teams posting their play books online for all of their opponents to see.

Very true, but I can see that some or many people might not understand what "Filters Tricks" are all about.

I will take the risk and try to explain about them again.

But It will probably be done sometime on the weekend.

I will call that new thread:

"Fernando's Filters Tricks"

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2015, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I don't think the program can do compound filters so I will just leave them alone for now and use regular filters until I get the hang of them. This is the post I'm reffering to:

6-4-5 You can try as filters whichever of these seems to work best depending on what past stats show.

Filters tricks give:

MIrror = HLH = HLH maybe no good in this particular case as the Mirror pattern LHL is the same as the Original pattern, but it all depends on what the patterns of past draws show, it might work.

Original = HLH

Opposite = LHL

--------

----------

Mirror OEE

Opposite OOE

MIrror + Opposite =  EOO

123 to 132 = EEO to EOE

Etc.

-----------------

Mirror MLH

Opposite LHM

Mirror + Opposite MHL

Etc.

How do I know when to use these filter tricks. Say there was two draws in a row that had LLH (02/16 mid and 02/16 eve for MI) and I want to filter out LLH for 02/17 mid since I am using combined draws (mid and eve) for this high/low filter. But, if I had used the mirror of LLH (HLL) I would have lost because 623 fell on 02/17 mid. How would I have known to use opposite filter (instead of mirror) giving me HHL (and still keeping my winning number 623). The safest way in my opinion is to just not play LLH since it already played two times in a row. 623 is HLL so I would have passed with LLH filter. I'm not sure how to use the filter tricks so any examples you post is very highly appreciated since I'm still getting the hang of this. Thank you for all the help.

I will try to explain about filters tricks on the weekend sometime, I will call that thread:

"Fernando's Filters Tricks"

I don't know how it will turn out, but I will try, even with filters tricks there is only so much that can be done and filters tricks don't always work right and sometimes they should not be used if it seems like they will not work, also there is only so much that you can do with filtration, some failures will always happen no matter what you do or try to do.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5897 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2015, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Filters tricks give:

Original = HLH

Opposite = LHL

--------

----------

Mirror OEE

Opposite OOE

MIrror + Opposite =  EOO

123 to 132 = EEO to EOE

Etc.

-----------------

Mirror MLH

Opposite LHM

Mirror + Opposite MHL

Etc.

If you have Lotsoft and learn how to use it, may be the only software you need. This is for today's' Mid draw. LDR 7 is one day short of maximum skip. Digit 9 in P3 at max skip. These are some very good plays, nothing is guaranteed, but good plays.

179, 629, 809, 999

Shot of Lotsoft's Shortsums Table

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5897 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2015, 5:50 am - IP Logged

If you have Lotsoft and learn how to use it, may be the only software you need. This is for today's' Mid draw. LDR 7 is one day short of maximum skip. Digit 9 in P3 at max skip. These are some very good plays, nothing is guaranteed, but good plays.

179, 629, 809, 999

Shot of Lotsoft's Shortsums Table

031, 093, 247, 339, 629, 904

These HHL have not hit since 2/17/01. Not sure if you can avoid filter mistakes. With pre-draws, you play what they give you.

GA
                    United States
                    Member #158157
                    August 13, 2014
                    99 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2015, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Playing long outs is one of the worst filtering methods in pick 3. it is best to stick to the other filtering methods. as the other guy said no matter how many numbers your filter takes out, it is always going to have one draw it flaws on, that's when having the skill to use a filter comes in.

United States
                      Member #116344
                      September 8, 2011
                      3928 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2015, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Pause for a second ; P3 has 1000 combos, so the more you filter, the less chance of hitting a str8, is more of a bankroll and time frame.I will rather wage 50 picks for 10 draws than wage 5 picks for every draw, the assumption been, with the large picks, the possibility of hitting multiple str8 is high. The posed question should be ' why do folks use filters?', the question may seem silly, but it's not.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                        United States
                        Member #33372
                        February 20, 2006
                        1044 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2015, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

The Even-Odd+Low-High Compound Filter

Has 8X8=64 Patterns so filtering out just 1 pattern won't filter out very many pick 3 numbers, you would need to filter out 8 of the 64 patterns just to filter out as many pick 3 numbers as or example filtering out:

EEE by itself or

Filtering:

LLL by itself

So Filtering 8 or more of those 64 patterns is risky and might produce a Filters Failure.

Those patterns might be best maybe not for Filtering Out but for you to study and see which o them might show-up soon and then play them (Filter Them In).

---------

For filtration (Filtering them Out) maybe just use the regular Even-Odd and the Low-High and also other "Simple" filters instead of using any compound filters, unless you are very good at filtering out compound filters.

Since you are still learning, just for now forget all about using compound filters, until you first master regular or simple filters.

I have no time right now, but maybe some evening or night soon or any-time on the weekend I will show you some samples of filtration and also of filters tricks.

I should not do it and didn't want to do it, not anymore after already making so many thousands of posts on filters as "LANTERN", but I will still do make some few examples for you an everybody else to see.

So much for trying to hide such things from the Lottery Outfits and Protect Users Of Filtration, but what the hell, after all I am not playing any lottery games myself nor making any predictions, after no predicting for so long I don't think that I can do it again, not without first trying again for weeks or months til I get the "Touch" again and I am tired of that from old, so I won't.

So I will show some examples, but they will only be examples and not predictions.

Do you use Excel?

United States
                          Member #132100
                          August 26, 2012
                          1076 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Do you use Excel?

I don't use it, but I do have Excel 2003, I think.

-------------------------

By the way, I changed my mind.

To really try to teach about the so called filters tricks, I would also have to teach whatever I still remember about prediction, which is not as much as I used to know about and I am not about to do that, due to several reasons.

If people can't understand enough about that by reading my old posts then I am sorry, but that is the way that it is, such things won't solve all filters problems anyway.

backwoods ga
                            United States
                            Member #155844
                            May 31, 2014
                            1890 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2015, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

To really try to teach about the so called filters tricks, I would also have to teach whatever I still remember about prediction, which is not as much as I used to know about and I am not about to do that, due to several reasons.

If people can't understand enough about that by reading my old posts then I am sorry, but that is the way that it is, such things won't solve all filters problems anyway.

Thanks a million.    Cant afford for gtech to get ahold of all the tools in the toolbox...

I bet they're mad at you for changing your mind.

Igamble's avatar - spider
                              nj
                              United States
                              Member #145657
                              August 10, 2013
                              974 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2015, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Good !

I told the same thing to the OP,he asked me in message before this topic ...

"

Hi, question about filters and which to use

To:  mikemmk1990
                              Sent:  February 7, 2015, 1:17 am

Is hundreds of days and thousands of hours of reading past Lp threads from dif. Members and doing pen&paper workouts !so there is no any few posts i  can guide you too.

you may try flossdog  pick 3 straight system but me personally i never used it,but other members say is great. 

— Previous Private Message — 
                              Sent By: mikemmk1990 
                              Sent: February 7, 2015, 12:00 am Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Well I'm on my own again.... can you at least give me threads/sources/links or anything that YOU learned from on how to play pick 3 ? I would appreciate it alot.. I'm looking to learn not to just play numbers."