Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to avoid filter mistakes/repeats

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Lildarryl.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Warren, MI
United States
Member #160169
October 20, 2014
59 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2015, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Well thank you Mon El for sharing as much as you could.. I will just keep practicing with filters as much as I can. It would have been great if you explained more about the filter tricks but that decision was made so I'm just going to keep going at it myself. All suggestions from everyone else were greatly appreciated. I've gone this far with only 4 months of learning.. I feel I have learned a lot within those 4 months.. I know I have a lot more to learn but like Igamble shared with the whole community in my private message  " I have gone through many hours of workouts " which is true.. and I just need to crank more hours in for experience, ideas, and learning of strategies. I'd thought I'd ask people who have been working at this for many years and seek some guidance, including him (Igamble)  since he learned from yourself the expert of filters.. although he is trying to show me in a bad light with that pm I forgive him. You know.. you've all been in my situation of not going a certain direction in lottery strategies because you werent sure where to go I'm 100% sure of it, maybe some of you learned methods that worked for you much faster than others like I.. but I know for a fact that all of you were at some point totally lost and wanted to seek help and went forth actions to receive that help.  So if that's what I'm guilty of then so be it because that is in human nature. I don't think too much was revealed anyways.. I'm sure there is dozens more methods that are used for winning pick 3. My topic was just about shedding light on filters and different ways to use them.

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1886 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2015, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Fernando

Excalibur

Clipper

Win d

Mike k

Paymenow ron

Mej023.      Deep 6.  Aggressive pick3 filtering

Lantern

Matchmaker

Luckyloser

Pumpi76      spread system

Ahtnana   removing combos

That's 1 year of studying.  Pls do me 1 favor. Don't put your playbook in the hands of the world

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1886 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2015, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Also  Todd Northrop

Go to his profile. And look at his favorite posts.  All the ones he saved. 

If its good enough for the webmaster its vital information

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        974 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2015, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

only thing you "guilty" is not reading the deep knowledge about filters first !after that and many workouts if you still have questions is good to ask .i dont remember playing with fikters for my first 4 months or even first year so there you go ,you are ahead somehow ...is like learnin to drive a stickshift car ,then wanting to drive an formula 1 car immediately afterwards....nope gotta put some time in a honda first...so read up more from those members -also i would add "deadaim,kola...

try read more and do variations,study history of draws and see how those filters played out...study partial history draws for a certain filter maybe or for a combined filter  and then deduct..use your logic

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1886 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2015, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

You can lead a horse to water.  But you can't make them drink...